New Acquaintances

Words That Are Hard To Say

New Acquaintances

“Goodness! This is it! I just can’t believe it at first but, heol, this is the reality my dear best friend! Were in a CoEd school oh my god!!”

You just stare at Minhee as she starts to blabber things a second after the bell for lunch rang. She immediately went to your seat making you think that maybe, your best friend was secretly a ninja or something.

Or maybe you were just busy pondering your thoughts about a certain guy sitting across the room. You just can’t stop thinking about his eyes, earlier as you look for your sit, you noticed that poker faced guy looking at you for a second. You were not born as a curious person to be honest; you’re the type that accept things as it is. If there’s an answer, better, if there’s none then fine. But this certain guy made you really curious, the funny thing is that you don’t want to be associated to guys at the first place.

"yah! Soojin-ah! are you listening to me?" 

“Calm down Min would you? You talk like you’ve never talked ever since you were born,” you answered with a short small smile.

“I feel so overwhelmed, maybe because for years we’ve been stuck up in Seoul Girls' High that I feel like an idiot being fidgety over my guy seatmate that looks like krong,” she rolled her eyes as she continued talking not minding what you just said.

You laugh at her statement; seriously, Minhee can talk about everything.

“Well, we just have to get used to this, even I feel nervous but all we can do is just—“

“Kim Minhee-sshi!”

You didn’t finished your sentence when someone called your best friend’s name, a guy to be specific, you arch an eyebrow at the sudden intrusion, both of you look at the guy approaching both of you.

“Oh, hi , Zitao-sshi! Zup? and  is there a need for calling me by my whole name?” Minhee chuckled when the guy named Zitao finally came to your seat.

Zitao? Not Korean for sure, but you just kept your mouth shut remembering that his Zitao guy was one of Minhee’s seatmate other than the Krong guy and knowing your best friend, in a span of two periods, maybe she already befriended him despite the aura and his fierce looking face.

“Uhh, I was wondering..if..uhm.. you and your friend here..to uhh..”

“What? Can you speak normal Tao? I feel like talking to a 5 year old kid to be honest,”

Oh, so a nickname too huh?

“Sorry,” he said with a blush, while rubbing his nape,” I was wondering if you want to join me for lunch? I mean with my friends, they don’t bite I assure you,”

“Oh, really?? i love too! right jin? Ne?" Minhee excitedly exclaimed as she looked at you eagerly.

You just shrugged, it doesn't matter to you anyway, but honestly, you just wanted to be alone.

"Eh? really? then come! I’ll introduce them to you!" Zitao also excitedly giggled as she pulled Minhee and dragged her outside.

"Okay! Jin follow us okay?" Minhee said and followed Tao.

Zitao was a kind person, that’s for sure, despite your earlier statement about his aura and face, there is a hidden mischievousness and childishness in his eyes. No wonder Minhee talked to him without feeling intimidated or something.

You just followed the childish two as the three of you went to the cafeteria. Before you go out of the room, you scanned it again, but the one your eyes searching for was not there anymore.

At the cafeteria, a certain spot in the corner was where Tao and Minhee was, you can see a group of guys sitting at a rather large table.

"So now that you are here, I’m gonna introduce everyone okay?" Tao said as you came closer to them.

"This guy here” Tao said as he pointed to a snob looking guy “is my Kris ge, please don’t be intimidated by him, he may look like that but he’s really kind!” he said and laugh but earn only a snort from Kris and laughter from the other guys “and also these are Minseok hyung, Chen hyung, and Jongin,”

“Kai, call me Kai,” Jongin interrupted

“So yeah, I mean Kai, and Guys these are Minhee and Soojin, they’re the new students from my class,” Tao explained.

"So they are the new students from a certain class i heard from my classmates, Hi!" Minseok, a rather cute guy, with rounded face, said.

“Hello! Kim Jongdae! But people call me Chen! It’s been so long since I saw human looking people in our school, finally, my prayers has been answered!”  Jongdae or Chen said excitedly and grab your hands and shake excitedly.

Being not the talker type, you just nodded at him.

“You know you reminded me of someone, rather, your actions I mean,” Minseok said to you.

Before you could ask who and why, the tall guy, you presumed as Chanyeol interjects and nervously offered his hand to your best friend.

“H-hi! I-im P-park Chanyeol… I-it’s so so so nice to meet you,”

"HI there Chanyeol! I hope we can be friends!" Minhee said and shakes his hand.

As they shook hands, you can see Chanyeol blushed. His eye twitching continually making him look like a creep yet like a cute puppy. You arched an eyebrow, Minhee was a really friendly girl opposite of you, no wonder she can charm a lot of guys because of her good personality.

“Were twelve in our group actually, but the others are kinda busy, since some are part of the Student Council, Athletic team and other clubs, and well, just roaming around,” the guy named Jongin or Kai, as you remembered said and shrugged.

A lot of guys? What have I gone into?

When Zitao mentioned his friends, you thought a group of three to five but not twelve.

You inwardly sighed, Oh well. You can’t do anything anymore, not wanting to be mean; you just joined the group and eat, listening to their conversation and all.

“So Soo Jin-sshi is not a talker?” Chen asked to no one in particular and your attention diverted to him

“No,” Soojin answered.

“But you’ll get used to it, though it’s not obvious, my Jinnie is a kind hearted gal,” You rolled your eyes. Seriously, Minhee is such a parent. You want to scold her but your expression just remained composed.

As the bell rang, signing the end of lunch, all of you started to get ready to go your respective classroom. You learned that in that group eight are juniors like you, while the remaining are seniors. Also, they also mentioned that four are Chinese but you didn't heard the next, because you're thoughts suddenly blanked out when you heard Chinese guy. You remembered something but decided to shrug it off.

Just when you decided to stand up and throw your trash, as you turned around, you bump into something, or rather, someone.

 

“Oh, nice to see you again young miss,” he said with a smirk.

 


{A/N} ALOHA~♥

First of all, i wanna apologize to those who are waiting for the updates. Mianhae~ im so so sorry! T.T

AND THIS STORY IS NOT DEAD! so please, don't lose hope on me~ im just a slow updater.>.<

again im not a proof read type of person, i just type what comes to my mind thus i always ended up having typos etc. so please,, if you noticed a mistake, dont hesistate to tell me okay? im open for good critisicms hahahaha! 

*** A filler chapter!! mianhe but filler parts are also needed *shrugs* hehehe

so SJ (soojin) met the group, EXO~  they'll have a significant part in this story, obviously. hahaha! Who's the guy she bumped into? any guess? hahaha :)

PS

About EXO's special comebaek: "Miracle in December"

oh.my.god. i cant even. when it was released, i was literally crying,rolling and squealing like a pig~

The Vocals are just.. wonderfully awesome,  and all of them are so so handsome, and my baekhunhan feels are just too much ♥

dies.

 

sorry for the long A/N! hahaha