♥ Chapter 9

4.8.6 (Semi-Hiatus: Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chapter 9: the Green Day..pt.1}

-Normal POV-

Today was the Green Day, a traditional celebration for couples or singles. You can go with a date and wear some greenie t-shirts, hang around and have some fun. For singles and loveless they can also celebrate by drinking Soju.All of the student were allowed to wear green t-shirts and some jeans since it's Greenday, except for Daebi,Kyunghee & Mija, they wore their usual school uniform. Anyways Mija and her friends were excited for the Green Day. Specially JoonMi who's having a date with Suho, Kyungja who's planning to ask Sehun romantically, Kyungja & Daebi agreed to enjoy the Green Day after school with Soju and spicy deokkbeokki, and Mija? she's hoping that Chanyeol would be her date, well Mija has never been in a date on Green Days, she always celebrate with her friends at the shabu-shabus.

"So what's the plan for today?" Kyunghee asked.

"Uhmm, let's meet after school since Joonmi-unnie and Kyungja are on date" Daebi said.

"Neh, just text me guys.." Mija sadly said.

"Yah, are you still hoping that Chanyeol-guy would be your date? Ugly girls like us doesn't go on a date, so let's celebrate alone!" Kyunghee said, again with her anti-Love phrases.

"Yeah you're right Kyunghee-ah, an ugly girl like me who wear's a thick round glasses doesn't go on a date! so let's celebrate together!" Mija agreed and she was about to burst in tears.

"Guys, don't be late on our fave Shabu-Shabu house, I'll be waiting there" Daebi interupted.

"Neh!" Kyunghee & Mija said in unison.

"See you guys later.." They bid goodbyes to eachother.

[Mija's POV]

I went to the music room were my so-called bandmates are rehearsing with Ms. Narsha(from brown eyed girls) the music coordinator. We're preparing for the big musical event this month. Chanyeol-oppa told me that I shoud come here by 9:15 am today since everyone was busy for the Green Day and they're less classes and more green day activities. Well I don't participate with this event since I'm single hehehe.

Anyways, Ms. Narsha welcomed me and the others did too. I saw Chanyeol cleaning his guitar aigoo he's so handsome. I sat beside him and make him noticed of my presence.

"Hey!" I greeted him. He looked at me with a smile printed on his face.

"Hey, so what's up? did you bring your guitar?" He replied.

I nodded my head and showed him my guitar a.k.a Jungkookie's guitar.

"Ok class let's start from the basic melody of our music and we will rehears more soon" Ms. Narsha said and we started to play our instruments and follow the notes on the music sheets.

[Chanyeol's POV]

As Ms. Narsha told us to start with our intruments, I looked at Mija-sshi who's playing her guitar. She's doing her best to play the notes on the sheets, but I found the tune of her melody wrong and something's missing. I tapped her which made her looked shock and her eyes widened which is cute. Yeah she's cute and kind girl maybe I'll just quit the plan that Kai invented, I can't do this to her she's my friend.

"Hmm somethings wrong.." I said and her eyes get wider, I can see it even if she's wearing her nerdy glasses.

'Jinjja?" She asked innocently, she's like a little kid.

Once again I taught her to play the right tune of the song. While we're playing the guitar she suddenly stopped plucking the strings and shake her hands then winced in pain.

"Are you alright?" I asked worriedly. She nodded and acted like she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter