♥ Chapter 8

4.8.6 (Semi-Hiatus: Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chapter 8: School Events and Plans For the Green Day..}

-Normal POV-

The following week, the school events started. Atlethes started to participate in any sports they're in to, literature, musical & dance lover are also joining the big event as they started to get audition. While the 4 girls are just hanging around and thinking about the contest they're going to join.

"Daebi-ah why don't you join the Pop or Cultural dance?" Joonmi asked while they're eating their fave snack PEPPERO

"You know I'm joining the math contest, and I don't like dancing anyways" Daebi said and took 5 sticks of strawberry and put it on .

"How about you Kyungja?" JoonMi asked.

"I don't want to join it's just a waste of time.." Kyungja said and continued reading her magazine.

"Tsk, you're not joining even if Sehun or Kai was the lead & dance instructor of the group?" Joonmi said and smiled.

Kyungja looked at Joonmi with surprised.

"I'm joining!" She said and laughed at herself, the 3 of them just shook their head at her silliness.

"Yes! Kyungja is joining, 2 more to go.." Joonmi said and listed Kyungja's name. By the way JoonMi was the lead dancer in girl group so she's the one recruiting for new members of the dance group.

"How about you Mija?" Joonmi asked. Mija shook her head and looking away. Joonmi,Kyungja,Kyunghee & Daebi looked at where Mija was looking. And they found out it was Chanyeol and Krystal Talking or Dating?

"I knew it! He likes someone.." Mija sadly said.

"Don't worry Mija-ah, she's not his girlfriend anyways so you still have a chance!" JoonMi said trying to cheer up her dongsaeng.

"Yeah, and I've heard Krystal doesn't like Chanyeol..." Kyungja added.

"I hope so..." Mija said and they patted her back.

"Hey guys! what's your plan on tomorrows Green Day?" Daebi interrupted and opened another box of peppero.

"GREEN DAY! OMG!" Kyungja loudly cheered.

"Who's your date guys?" Kyungja continued.

"Uhmm, I think I'll just celebrate tomorrow alone or with Kyunghee, I don't want to have a date even if many guys were asking me to be their partner" Joonmi said and they started to .

"Yah! You want SSuho-oppa to be your partner right?" Kyungja asked cheerfully and started to giggle.

"Yeah, I know he's going to ask you to be his partner! Aigooo!" Daebi added.

"Ani, he's dating Sulli-shi" Joonmi sadly stated which made her friends excitement went down.

"Anyways, How about you Kyunghee-ah?" Kyungja asked and change the subject

"You know that I'm celebrating Greenday alone, anyways who's with me tomorrow? let's celebrate it with Sujo!" Kyunghee said and giggled at the last part of her statement.

"I'm in! since I don't have a date.." Daebi said and give Kyunghee a high-5

"You Mija-ah? Is it Chanyeol-oppa?" Kyungja asked.

Mija once again shook her head, like she was out of herself and lifeless.

"I'll go with Kyunghee & Daebi.." Mija weakly said and played with her peppero sticks.

"How about you?" They all asked Kyungja "I'll ask Sehun-oppa! Kyaaaaaaaaah!" Kyungja said and they all laughed at her.

"What's funny? we're on MU" Kyungja said and started day-dreaming. They all shook their head and giggled once more.

[Kyunghee's POV]

After having a break time with my friends, I went to my class but someone blocked my way and it was Luhan-sshi.

"Hey.." He said.

"Hi.." I replied and tried to make it sound cheerful, I'm not really use to be cheerful w/ guys.

"Uhmm, have you joined any contest?" He asked.

I shook my head "Great.. I'm inviting you to join the Chinese Poem Contest, I hope you'll join and I promise to be your guide in the event!" Luhan said and gave a smile.

I started to thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter