♥ Chapter 10

4.8.6 (Semi-Hiatus: Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chapter 10: the Green Day..pt.2}

-Kyunghee & Luhan Special-

Kyunghee & Luhan were now on the school booths, were green tents and green stuffs are displayed. There are also lots of people wearing green tees and pants. They started to roam around..

"Do you want something to eat?" Luhan asked Kyunghee.

"Uhmm, yeah.." Kyunghee shyly replied.

"Let's go!" Luhan said cheerfully and grabbed Kyunghee's hand and they went to a booth were green cookies and green milk tea are sold.

Luhan bought some green day cookies and 2 green milk tea. After that, they went on a bench and started to eat their snack.

"Here.. for you" Luhan said

"Thanks.." Kyunghee said and tried to smile since Luhan treat her some snacks.

"My friend told me that this year's green day was awesome and not boring.." Luhan started the conversation.

"Yeah.. I think so.." Kyunghee replied.

Luhan glanced at him..

"What?" Kyunghee asked him as they both stared at eachother.

"Nothing... " Luhan said and giggled by himself,

*She's so cute..* Luhan thought.

"So why did you transfered her in Korea?" Kyunghee asked.

"Well.. my brother Yi Fan was here and my parents told me to accompany him here since he's alone" He replied and smiled.

"Oh! so you're Kris' younger brother?" Kyunghee asked in a surprised tone.

"Neh.." Luhan replied.

"Woah.. you're really fluent in speaking hangul" Kyunghee joke and they both laughed. She haven't noticed that she wasn't faking her smiles and laughs anymore.. it is for real and she felt happiness.

"Yeah coz' Yifan thaught me how to when he's having a vacation in China before" Luhan replied.

"Oh.. now I see..." Kyunghee said and take a sip of her tea.

"Hey! let's go to the greenhouse they're giving free clovers!" Luhan said and they immediately left the bench.

They went to the school's green house and they're lots of student are their looking for some lucky plants for love.

Luhan & Kyunghee are taking a look at the cute clover plants. Kyunghee was on the other side looking at the clovers while Luhan secretly bought a clover plant in a tiny flower pot.

-Kyunghee's POV-

I was looking at the stupid greeny plants when I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I looked back and it was Luhan-sshi smiling while holding a clover plant in a flower pot.

"For you..." He said and kept smiling. *I'll going to accept it or reject it ?* I thought.

*It wasn't a stupid flower which boy give to girls to win their hearts so I'll accept it* I thought once again.

"Thanks.." I replied as I get the pot and smiled at him. He smiled more.. which made him more handsome. Yes Luhan-sshi is a handsome guy and many girls are dying for him..

"Make a wish now.." He said. I frowned and I have no idea about this since I'm not a fan of celebrating Green Day's and etc couple holidays.

"Oh.. ok.." I replied and suddenly I felt something weird, a really weird feeling when he flashed his beautiful smile.So I closed my eyes and make a wish.

-Luhan's POV-

As Kyunghee closed her eyes, I closed mine too so that both of us can make a wish.

* I wish that she's the one for me..* I wished and open my eyes.

She still closing her eyes and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter