Chapter 43

Falling in Love with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was in the practice room, lying on the floor on her back. She was singing along with their new song, "Come Back Home." She was really at the room with Minzy, but that makane suddenly left after she received a text from someone, probably Sehun. Dara smiled and shook her head, then continued singing again.

"Come back home~ can you come back home~ chagawoon sesang keutae nal beo liji malgo come back home~"

That is when Minzy came back to the room with her phone in her hands.

"What did Sehun said?" Dara asked the maknae without looking at her and Minzy gasped.

"How did you?" Minzy asked, but Dara chuckled.

"It's obvious." Dara said and sat up from the floor. "You don't really smile that wide when using your phone, so I assumed that it's Sehun."

Minzy shyly looked away from the older and Dara shook her head.

"So, what did he say?"

"He was wondering if I can meet him right now."

"Oh, that's great!" Dara clapped her hands together. "Well, what did you say?"

Minzy hesitated to answer and sat on the couch. "I told him that I was going to ask manager oppa."

"Aigoo, Minzy-yah!" Dara exclaimed and the maknae glanced at her. "You should of said yes."

"H-huh?" Minzy looked confusingly at the older and Dara sat next to her with her arms around the younger.

"Can't you see? Sehunnie is asking you out on a date!" Dara squealed and nudged the younger on the side.

"D-D-DATE?!" Minzy exclaimed in shock and Dara nodded her head.

"Yeah. So, text him back with a yes."

"But it will be awkward..." Minzy said and looked at her hands.

"Aigoo, what happened to the chemistry that I saw earlier with you and Sehun?"

"T-that was because everyone was there." Minzy spoke then glanced at Dara. "Unnie, can you go with me?"

"I really don't want to interrupt your date." Dara said. "What if I feel awkward?"

"Unnie, you're closer to Sehun than me, so it shouldn't be that awkward as me." Minzy said with a sigh. "I'm shy and I need someone to be there and lead me into the conversation."

"Minzy, I'm not sure..."

"Please unnie?" Minzy pleaded. "You don't have to follow us around, but at least coach me from the distant, please?"

"I..." Dara hesitated, but Minzy looked at the older with a puppy eyes and Dara sighed. "Okay, I will go with you."

Minzy's face lit up.

"But don't expect me that I would be that helpful." Dara chuckled.

"Thanks unnie!" Minzy hugged the older and Dara smiled. 

Dara just hope that she doesn't mess up their date.

Minzy and Dara went to meet with Sehun at the bubble tea shop. The two girls were wearing a casual outfit with sunglasses, and people were staring at them as they were standing awkwardly in front of the cafe. None of the people seemed to notice them, as they were busy with their own thing.

"When is he coming?" Dara asked.

"He's almost here." Minzy answered as she read the text. "He should be here in few m-"

"Minzy!" 

Minzy and Dara turned around at the voice. Sehun waved at her, then he noticed Dara with her as well.

"Dara noona?" 

"Hey, Sehuunnie, how are you?" Dara said and waved at the younger boy; Sehun smiled.

"Hmm, then I guess it was not bad to bring Jongin along." 

"Jongin?" Minzy said and Sehun smiled.

"Yeah, he's behind me." Sehun said and pointed at the back.

From the crowd, Dara and Minzy saw Kai walking toward the maknae with a bored expression, with his hands stuffed in his hand.

"Oh Sehun, why did you have to bring me along with you on y- Dara noona?"

Kai stopped on his track as he saw the older smiling gently at him. 

"Hi again." Dara said. "I didn't expect to see you. I thought Sehun was asking Minzy out?"

"Yeah, but Sehun told me to tag along because he still feels awkward with Minzy." Kai explained and Sehun blushed a little.

"Looks like you and I are in a similar situation." Dara smiled. "Minzy told me the same thing."

"Oh?" Sehun and Kai said at the same time; Minzy blushed.

"Then it looks like we're going to have a double date." Sehun said.

"Double date?" Dara and Kai chorus at the same time and looked at each other.

Kai blushed a little. "N-noona, are you okay with this idea?"

"Y-yeah." Dara stammered a little as well. 

"Alright then, let's go inside!" Sehun said as he held the door for everyone.

The four of them went inside the bubble tea shop and sat down together.

~~~

Dara and Kai sat together, while Minzy and Sehun sat across from the two of them. There seemed to be an awkward atmosphere among the four of them becaise neither of them didn't knew how to strike a conversation. That is when the waiter came to their table with the menus. Sehun took one of the menu by himself, and Minzy did the same thing as well. Dara was about to reach for the menu as well, but Kai took the menu and gave it to her first, then to himself.

"Ah, thanks." Dara stated and Kai nodded his head.

"See? You need to give the menu to a female first, then take your own menu after." Kai said with a smirk.

"Yah, I know that too." Sehun said and stuck his tongue out and flipped through the menu.

"Sehun, must I teach you this as well?" Kai said and Sehun glanced up at him.

Kai grinned and turned to Dara. "Noona, what would you like to order?"

"Um, I don't know, but this tuna sandwich looks delicious."

"You always need to ask the girl first." Kai lectured the maknae.

"I know, you don't have to lecture me with everything." Sehun said.

"I thought you wanted for me to coach you on your date?"

"Yeah, but not with the menu." Sehun retorted back to the younger and Kai grinned playfully at him. 

Sehun then turned back to Minzy. "Minzy, what would you like to order?" He said with his million dollar smile.

"I haven't decided it yet..." Minzy said as she scan the menu. "There are so many of them."

"Then I will give you guys some moment." The waiter replied.

"Okay, thank you." Dara said with a smile.

The waiter bowed to them and left the table.

"So, I heard that 2ne1 is on a break." Sehun said. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know." Dara said as she drank the water.

"Yeah, we haven't really plan on anything." Minzy said. "What are you doing?"

"We might go to a water park when the M hyungs return from China." Sehun replied.

"Water park?" Kai said confusingly and raised his eyebrows at the maknae. "I thought we're going camping?"

"That is why Luhan hyung told me." Sehun said.

"Hmm, that is not what I heard from Suho hyung..." Kai said and tapped his chin.

"Oh, that sound like fun." Dara said.

"I never been to a water park..." Minzy replied.

"Or camping..." Dara added after the maknae. "Should we ask manager oppa?"

"But I'm not sure if he's going to let us." Minzy answered and Dara sighed.

"Then why don't you go with us?" Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter