Chapter 39

Falling in Love with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E

D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E

D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E

D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.

DO YOU?

Do you love me?"

The concert was heating up as the girls of 2ne1 members sang "Do You Love Me?" and the girls were jumping up and down on the stage with their handkerchief waving in the air.

"Yes, I love you noona!" Tao shouted among the crowd of fans as he was jumping up with the girls as well.

Luhan, Chen and Sehun looked at the excited panda with a shocking expression. Tao didn't really care about the members giving him an embarrassing looks because he was too immensed into the concert. Of course, the girls of 2ne1 were able to see clearly with Tao's reaction and as well as for the other members as well. Chen looked away from the panda and looked at the stage, and he swear that his eyes met with Bom.

"Do you love me?" Bom sang one of her part and winked at the boy in front of her.

Chen saw this and his face started blushing, while Bom smiled and started walking to the other side of the stage. As Bom and CL were busy distracting their fans, Dara and Minzy came back to the stage with a basket full of candies. 

"D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E

DO YOU?

Do you love me?"

Dara and Minzy came closer to the fans, and startetd passing out the candies in the basket and continued singing their parts.

"Noona! Noona! I want candies!" Tao shouted and started waving at Dara. "Dara noona!"

Dara didn't see the frantic panda as she was going further away to the stage. 

"Dara noona!" Tao wailed.

"Tao hyung, calm down!" Sehun said to the panda, but of course, Tao couldn't hear and Sehun heaved a sigh.

Then soon, Bom and CL had baskets of candies as well. The four girls were coming toward their direction once again. Tao waved his hand to get their attention, and this time, Luhan, Chen and Sehun did the same thing as well. Bom saw the boys once again, and she smiled and went to Dara. Dara was singing until Bom whispered something to her ears.

"Darongie, I think we missed someone."

"Oh, who?" 

Dara whispered back to Bom, and the main vocal eyes landed on the four frantic EXO boys who were anticipating for their noona's candy. Dara smiled and started walking toward the four boys at the front. When the other girls were singing her part, Dara went to them and threw the candies toward EXO members. The four of them nearly jumped to catch the candies that Dara had gave it to them; Luhan and Tao caught one candy at the same time.

"Aish, Luhan hyung let go! This candy was for me!" Tao shouted to the older.

"Yah, it was for me, so you let go!" Luhan shouted at the panda.

"It's mine!" Tao argued back.

"No, it's mine!" Luhan said and tried to snatch the candy from the panda boy.

Dara had seen their childish arguing again, so she went to them and threw more candies at their direction. This time each of the four EXO boys had the candies from their precious noona and were very happy. Dara smiled as she winked at them, and of course, the EXO boys blushed at her cute wink. Dara smiled and went to join the girls again as the song was about to come to an end.

"Do you love me like the way I love you babe?"

When the girls sang their last part and posed at the end, the fans erupted in cheer. The light turned off on the stage, and the room started growing dark.

Meanwhile in the darkness, the 2ne1 members were busy getting ready for their next performance. While the girls were getting ready, the VCR of their next song played on the screen, and the concert quieted down, and only small cheerings were heard. 

"Oh my gosh, Darrongie did you see those EXO boys?" Bom asked as she was changing into the next ourfit.

"Yeah, I've seen them." Dara answered as her hairstylist was helping her with the hair.

"They were fighting because of your candies." CL said and Dara chuckled.

"Unnie, the next stage is your , are you going to be okay?" Minzy asked as she finished into her outfit.

"Yeah, I know..." Dara spoke with a concerned. "That's right, unnie!"

Dara called one of the stylist and she came. "Dara, what is it?"

"Can you bring that cologne from the room?" Dara asked. "Please hurry!"

"Arasseo!" The stylist rushed to the backstage.

"Ah, we don't have much time! We have 1 minute left for the next stage!" Minzy announced to her members.

"Dara is not until later, so she should be ready by the time it's her ." Bom said.

The VCR ended, and the staff ushered the girls to go on stage.

"The fanboys!" Bom asked the staff. "Are they here?"

"Yeah, we already send them on stage." One of the staff stated.

"That's good." Bom said."Now, let's go!"

Bom pushed her members, while Dara was biting her lips nervously, waiting for the stylist. Then she saw the stylist running toward her from the end.

"Unnie!" Dara called to her.

"H...h...here..." The female staff panted and gave the bottle of colgone to Dara.

Dara smiled and sprayed them, while the staff looked confusingly at her. "Dara, why are you using man's perfume?"

"Oh, I have a reason." Dara said and gave the colgone back to the staff. "Thanks unnie!"

Dara then went to the stage. By the time Dara was on stage, Minzy was finished dancing with the fanboy, and after it will be her turn. Dara waited patiently in the dark, and once she realized that it was close to her turn, she got ready and there was a change in her facial expression. There were many thoughtgs going on inside her head, but this was only a performance, and she hopped that Lay would understand it. 

The light came on Dara's spot, and the y version of "I Love You" started playing, and Dara sang as she dance to it. She then went to the fanboy, and started circling around him. Then she went to the front and sat on the boy's lap and started dancing as the fanboy was smirking at her. He couldn't hide the fact that the beautiful and cute goddess was actually giving him a , and well, he was extreme fanboy of Dara, so he enjoyed it. Dara kept her eyes fixed on the boy as she continued with the .

Meanwhile in the crowd, the fans were cheering and shouting as they watch Dara doing the to the fanboy. Everyone, or at least most of them seemed to enjoy the sight, except for certain group of boys who were too shocked to see the change in their noona.

"N-noona..." Tao was speechless as he saw the of Dara. 

His mouth gaped opened and it seemed like his eyes were wondering around that he couldn't even say anything. It wasn't only Tao, but with Luhan, Chen and Sehun as well. Sehun was nearly watching the performance with his jaws hung opened; Chen didn't understand why he was blushing as he saw this wild and y side of Dara.

"D-Dara noona..." Chen opened and closed his mouth like a fish and millions of thoughts were starting to swim around his head.

Luhan in the other side was not the same as well. He kept a normal expression, but deep inside, he was acutally cursing the fanboy.

"Aish, that boy better not to anything inappropriate to Dara noona. I should be the one sitting on the chair, not that idiot fanboy who is smirking... wait, did he just smirked at her? What is that supposed to be mean? I oughta get that boy and ripped his lips for that smirk. He better not me thinking anything rated with Dara noona! No way in hell that I would let that happen, never, never, never!"

Luhan thought as he kept his eyes fixed on the fanboy.

The reaction wasn't any different with other members as well. Kris and Chanyeol were looking at the , and all they could do was curse that fanboy with everything they can.

"What is he doing? Wait, I mean what is she doing? What is going on?" Kris thought then a smirk appeared. "Then again, she looked extremely hot, but then again, I hate that bastard on stage!"

Chanyeol was nervously biting his thumb, but his eyes never left Dara on stage. "Noona, please don't! This is too much for me! Just get off from that boy now, he's not worth for your . Noona, please stop, stop now! I just, this is not right!" 

Xiumin, D.O and Baekhyun also felt the same as well. They could only watch the stage and just swallowed it to themselves.

"Dara noona, get off him now!" Xiumin mentally shouted in his head. "Who is he anyways? Why does he get the chance to be with noona on stage?"

D.O's round eyes just got rounder as he watch the sight of Dara's to the fanboy.

"Noona?" D.O could only say this i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter