The Concert

Falling in Love with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally the day of the concert, and the 2ne1 members are getting ready for their stage in the waiting room. Chaerin was reading a fashion magazine as she was getting her hair ready, while Bom was clearing . Minzy was on her phone and texting someone, and Dara was eating staff's food because she was hungry, and well, she was also texting someone on her phone as well; it was none other than Lay. Dara chuckled as she was texting her unicorn lover. 

"Dara, who are you texting?" Bom asked in curiosity.

"Yeah unnie, you keep smiling." Minzy said as she glanced at the older girl.

"I'm texting Lay." Dara answered with a chuckle.

"Oh? Is he here already?" Chaerin asked as she averted her eyes from the magazine.

"Yeah, he's almost here." Dara said.

"Ah, Sehun is here already!" Minzy exclaimed as she was reading the text that was send from none other than Oh Sehun of EXO.

"So, you were texting Sehun, huh?" Bom wiggled her eyebrows at the maknae. 

"Unnie, I thought you have Chen's number?" Chaerin asked the main vocal.

"Yeah, but my phone is dead..." Bom sighed. 

"I can ask Sehun if he's with Chen oppa." Minzy said and started texting Sehun again.

"Really?" Bom's eyes sparkled in excitement.

"I think Chen is with Sehun and Tao because Lay said that he's coming with other members." Dara spoke.

"Yeah. Sehun is with Tao, Chen and Luhan oppa." Minzy answered and Bom heaved a sigh.

"Well, I guess that's possible since you and Bom unnie gave our concert ticket to them on the same day." Chaerin spoke and fixed her eyes on the magazine.

"You gave them a backstage ticket, right?" Dara asked Bom and Minzy.

"Yeah." Bom and Minzy nodded and Dara bit her lower lips.

"What's wrong?" Minzy asked.

"I don't think Lay and the others have a backstage ticket, since they purchased the tickets online..." Dara said.

"Oh." The girls said in unison.

"I know!" Bom shouted and Dara looked at her friend. "I can ask manager oppa to invite all EXO boys to come meet us backstage."

"That's a good idea!" Chaerin suddenly shouted, making the girls to flinch at her; Chaerin felt embarrassed.

"So, I guess our badass female is EXO's fangirl after all." Bom teased the leader.

"I-I'm not." Chaerin answered with a poker face, but the other girls laughed.

Chaerin blushed a little, and couldn't hide the smile that was appearing at the corner of her lips. 

"Looks like someone is chatty in here."

The girls turned their head at a voice. It was Seungri, Taeyang and G-Dragon of Big Bang; the one that spoke was Taeyang. The girls immediately went to greet their label mate with hugs and fist bumps.

"How come there are only three of you?" Bom asked.

"T.O.P hyung has another schedule, so he can't make it." Taeyang said. "And Daesung also has schedule, but he's going to come later."

"And Jiyong hyung has to leave soon." Seungri said and pointed out the the leader.

"Oh, why?" Chaerin asked.

"I have another schedule." Jiyong spoke and looked at Dara. "I won't be able to see your performance."

The dragon smiled at Dara and the older smiled at him as well. Although they might of had some stories together, they decided to stay as friends. They're going to see each other everyday in YG office. By now, everyone in YG knew about Dara and Jiyong's past relationship. They were shocked at first, but decided to let it go since it was in the past. Then Dara's phone beeped and the older went to check her phone.

 

From: Xingie

To: Daraling noona

Noona, I'm here with others. ^^

Ah, there are so many fans! You're very popular noona, and you have a lot of fanboys, I'm jealous.

I have to keep my eyes on you from those fanboys. I don't want them going near my girlfriend ;)

I'll be looking forward to your performances, so good luck, jiayo!

Oh, and remember to wear my cologne.

I love you and see you later~ <3

 

Dara smiled and replied to him. Her members knew that it was Lay, except for Big Bang who was cluless. It seemed like Jiyong was the only person that knew that the text is from Lay, so he just let out a small smile.

"Let's take picture before your concert." Jiyong said as he take out his phone. "I want to post it on my Instagram."

"I thought pictures are after the concert?" Bom asked.

"I'm not going to stay after, remember?" 

"Oh, right..." Bom said and scratched her nape.

"Yeah, let's take pictures!" Taeyang suggested. "We can also take another one after the concert."

"Daesung hyung will be joining us later, so he can be in the picture too." Seungri said and the boys nodded.

"Come in for picture everyone." Jiyong said and took out his phone. 

Dara finished sending a text to Lay and joined everyone in the photo. The Big Bang members stayed and chat with the girls for a while, discussing about their YG Family concert that is to be held later. 

The 2ne1 members were really looking forward for their concert, and they didn't wanted to disappoint their fans.

~~~~~

Meanwhile in the concert hall, the EXO members were separated from each other in the crowd of the fans. Luhan, Chen, Tao and Sehun were at the same row together. Kris and Chanyeol were on the same row. Lay sat with Suho and Kai. Xiumin, Baekhyun and D.O sat together. EXO members saw some of other idols that attended the concert and exchanged some greetings. EXO were separated, so the idols didn't know that all 12 of them were at the concert. Since there were a lot of fans, they didn't noticed about EXO because they were busy screaming for 2ne1's name, and surely enough, Dara had a lot of fanboys yelling her name. EXO members heard the fanboys and immediately turned toward that direction, giving the fanboy a silent glare.

"Dara noona, you're so beautiful!" One of the fanboy shouted, and their were laughter from his friends.

Kris and Chanyeol happened to be the members that were sitting close to that fanboy, so the two of them glared at him.

"Tch, so loud." Kris muttered and crossed his arms.

"I agree with you." Chanyeol said as he look at the fanboy.

Kris was judging this fanboy and shook his head.

"Look at him." Kris said. "Look what he's wearing, he doesn't have any sense in fashion."

Chanyeol looked at the fanboy and he had to say, he agree with Kris. The fanboy was wearing a grey sweater with a black pants, and he was wearing a thick glasses, and whenever he shout or scream, they could see the metal braces on the boy's teeth. 

Kris shook his head. "The pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter