Her Secret Lover

Falling in Love with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara drove to the YG building after her performance and encountering with EXO. She didn't have to see her family because she just met them last week; she had to lie to everyone about her destination because if she tell them the truth, it will cause chaos not only to the company, but to the media as well. The reason she came to YG late at night was to see someone. All the YG artists are in their dorm, even President Yang left early to spend time with his adoring family. 

Before arriving at the building, she stopped at a convenient store to buy some cup noodles and snack for that person because she knew that he's working hard for his upcoming solo album, and he spend all his day in the YG office. Dara went inside the elevator that will take her to the office, and when the lift stopped at a certain floor, she saw his blonde hair through the clear door and music was playing loudly in the office. Dara smiled and walked inside the office, but the person didn't seem to notice her behind him.

Dara quietly dropped her bag and the food on the couch and tip-toed her way toward the blonde figure.

"Guess who?" Dara said and covered the person's eyes with her hands.

The man startled at first, but when he heard the familiar voice behind him, he couldn't stop but smile to himself.

"Dara noona." The man answered and Dara pouted.

"You're no fun Jiyong." Dara removed her hand from Jiyong's eyes; she then sat on the couch with her arms crossed.

"I'm sorry noona." Jiyong apologized and sat next to her. "But your voice, it's too obvious."

Dara pouted and looked away from Jiyong. Jiyong noticed that his precious noona was upset with him, so he embraced her in his arms and pulled her closer to his chest.

"I love you noona." Jiyong said cutely and Dara couldn't hide the smile that was appearing at the corner of her lips.

"You're forgiven." Dara replied to her lover and Jiyong finally pulled apart with a smile.

This was Dara's deep hidden secret that no one knows about, not even her members or any of the artists in YG. Dara was secretly in a relationship with G-Dragon, the leader of Big Bang. It was only their secret, and they had been hiding from everyone to spend their alone time together. 

Dara sighed and leaned her head on Jiyong's broad shoulder. "I can never bet angry with you Jiyong."

Jiyong only smiled and affectionately patted the side of Dara's head and kissed her on the hair. Dara pulled apart from his embrace and glanced up at his charming eyes.

"Did you see my performance today?" Dara asked.

"Of course." Jiyong nodded his head. "I will never forget to watch your performance. You won the first place today."

"Yeah." Dara nodded her head. "I never thought that we were going to win, since we were battling the first place with f(x) and EXO."

"They're both from SM, aren't they?" Jiyong asked and Dara nodded. "I'm always amused at SM's performance whenever I see them on stage." 

"Me too." Dara said. "Their choreography, it makes me speechless."

"Mm-hm. SM is known to have an outstanding choreograph. I always get amazed whenever I see SHINee hoobaes."

"Yeah." Dara agreed with him.

"EXO, they're the rookie group in SM, right?" Jiyong asked.

"Yeah. They looked really nervous when they were nominated as a front-runner artist along with f(x) and the girls."

Dara still couldn't forget their blank look on stage, and it made her to chuckle a little bit at their cuteness. 

"What is so funny?" 

"I was thinking about their expression, it was just too adorable."

Jiyong chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. "If you keep talking about them, I'm going to be jealous." This time, it was Jiyong's turn to pout and Dara laughed at his cuteness.

"You don't need to be jealous Jiyong. No matter what happens, I will only love you the most. EXO is just a hoobae that I keep my eyes on." Dara continued. "And they are really a group of sweet boys."

"Oh, you've talk to them before?"

"Today was my first time talking to them." Dara replied. "They looked anxious, so I told them not to feel nervous."

"Is that right?"

"Yep." Dara nodded. "I guess I kind of helped them out today."

"What happened to them?"

"They got in trouble for kicking a vending machine." Dara said. "There was a soda that they wanted, but it got stuck in the machine, so they kicked the machine to get the drink. Then one of the workers from the building was scolding at them for having a bad manner."

"But I do that too when the drink get stuck." Jiyong stated.

"Yeah, but the worker didn't knew them since they were a rookie idol."

"Ah, that makes sen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter