Breakfast Invitation

Falling in Love with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, EXO members arrived early in the broadcasting studio. Their SM seniors gave them an advice to be at the studio early when you're a rookie idol because it would look arrogant if they came to the studio later than other sunbaes. That is why many of the veteran celebrities took a liking to their SM sunbaes and the picture looks much better if a rookie idol be at the studio already. EXO, taking the advice from their sunbaes went to the studio early. Since there were already too many staffs, they all had to take the elevator separately. The staffs will wait for them first in the waiting room, then followed by EXO members. 

The first group of EXO is already in their waiting room, and now it was the second group to be in the lift. The members currently in the elevator were Kris, Luhan, Sehun, D.O and Tao. They all went to the elevator and pressed the button to go to the waiting room when suddenly a figure of a female was running inside the building in a rush.

"WAIT!" The female shouted to reach the elevator.

Luhan saw the woman and quickly pushed the button of the elevator to let her inside the lift. She hurriedly went inside the elevator, but accidentally stumbled on her feet with a yelp. Luhan, with a quick reflex, caught thefemale's wrist.

"Are you alright Miss?" Luhan asked.

Her eyes were on the ground, so Luhan couldn't see her fa

"Phew, thank y-" 

The girl looked up to see her savior and her eyes widened when she saw Luhan and the other EXO members in the elevator. It was the same for the EXO members as well.

"Dara sunbaenim?" Tao was the first one to speak.

"EXO hoobaenim?" Dara was surprised to see the boys as well. "Why are you guys so early?"

"That is what we want to ask you, sunbaenim." Sehun replied and Dara scratched the side of her nape.

"Sometimes I come early to sleep." Dara confessed in embarrassment.

The EXO members were trying hard not to laugh at how her answer. It surprised them very much that the sunbae that they look up on comes to the studio to sleep. Their fantasy of Dara shattered, but they couldn't help that Dara is so different and maybe unique from other girl groups.

"Why not sleep in the dorm?" D.O asked.

"My members have hard time waking me up, so we are often late to our schedules because of me. I thought if I sleep in the building than we won't be late to our schedules." Dara answered innocently to them.

The boys finally let out a burst of laughter, making Dara to feel embarrassed at her strange habit.

"Yah! It's not funny!" Dara exclaimed with a reddened face.

"I'm sorry sunbaenim." Kris apologized in behalf of the members, but he was laughing as well.

"That's just too adorable." Luhan said.

"W-what?" Dara didn't understand why it was so funny to them.

"Ah, never mind." Sehun said and covered his mouth from laughing.

Finally, they arrived at their destination and got off from the elevator. They boys let Dara get off first, since she was their sunbae. After Dara got off, the EXO members followed. 

"I guess we are off to our waiting room." Dara said to the EXO boys.

The EXO members nodded their head and Dara returned them a smile, taking a glance at Luhan.

"Luhan-ssi... right?" Dara asked him carefully because she wasn't even sure of his name; she was still not familiar with all of their names.

"Ne." Luhan nodded.

"Thank you for helping me back there. If it wasn't for you I would have probably fell and hit my face directly on the ground."

Luhan and the rest of the EXO members let out a soft chuckle.

"Then I will see you guys later." Dara said. "And good luck with your performance stage, fighting!"

Dara pumped up her fist, and the members returned the cheering to their sunbae as well. Dara then gave them her one last smile and went to her room. The members all watched her as she quietly disappeared from their sight.

"She really is cute..." Tao said and he couldn't hide the small blush on his cheek.

"Yah! She's our sunbae! You shouldn't say things like that." D.O scolded the panda and knocked on his head.

"Oww~" Tao whined and rubbed his head.

"Come on guys, let's go." Kris said and pressed his hand on the back of Luhan and Sehun.

"She... she remembers my name..." Luhan said as he kept his eyes on the direction that Dara went.

Sehun and Kris saw their member's dazed state. They glance at each other and shrugged their shoulder.

"Luhan hyung, snap out of it." Sehun said and snapped his finger next to Luhan's ear.

Luhan finally came back to his state. "Ah, sorry guys. Let's go." He smiled at them and started walking the other way.

"Lulu, our waiting room is in the other side." Kris pointed his finger behind him.

"Ah, that's right... heh." Luhan said and scratched the side of his head.

Kris rolled his eyes and led Luhan to the right direction

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter