Chapter 40

Falling in Love with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The EXO members were heading toward the YG to meet with 2ne1 members. The M members were together, while the K members were at the other van. Luhan was sitting at the back and looking through his phone with a smile. Tao was sitting next to Luhan and in curioisty, he glanced over to see what Luhan was doing and the panda's eyes widened.

"Lu ge, you have Instagram?!" Tao exclaimed.

Which startled all M members, and they all turned to look at Luhan.

"You what?" Kris voice boomed in the van. "Since when?"

"I created this around March and kept it in private." Luhan said with an innocent smile. "Ah, what is Dara noona's IG name again?"

"LUHAN!" Kris shouted at his fellow friend.

"Oh found her!" Luhan shouted.

Kris tried to snatch the phone away from Luhan, but he was too quick. Kris missed it and Luhan sneered at the fellow leader with a triumphant smile.

"You better not!"

Luhan smirked and pressed the 'follow' button on Dara's IG. "Followed her already."

"Yah!" Kris shouted.

"Wae?" Luhan shouted back to him. "What is wrong with me following Dara noona on IG? I'm following her as a fan!"

"Kris, don't you follow noona on IG?" Xiumin asked, but the M leader hesitated to answer.

"What? Don't tell me you're not following her?" Chen asked.

"I... well.. I... I don't..." Kris said and the boys startled at Kris.

"Why not?" Luhan asked with a smirk. "Are you scared that she's not going to follow you back?"

"I don't want the fans to start a war on her IG..." Kris spoke quietly, but Luhan didn't seem to hear him because he was busy looking at Dara's pictures.

Luhan noticed that Dara had already post up the pictures that she took with EXO during the concert, so Luhan smiled and pushed the 'Like' button on the photo. 

"Noona, already post up the picture of us from the concert!" Tao shouted and Luhan smacked the boy on the head. 

"Ouch, wae?"

"Why did you say that out loud?" Luhan hissed at the maknae and Kris looked at the two again.

Luhan rolled his eyes. "Great, now Kris is going to see it..."

"Oh? What's wrong with me looking at her pictures,  huh?" This time it was Kris that smirked at his friend.

"I just don't want you following her." Luhan said and Kris' face reddened in anger. 

"Yah!"

Luhan stuck out his tongue at him.

"Then don't follow me." Kris said and crossed his arms.

"I won't follow you." Luhan said. "So, you better not follow me!'

"Ha, not going to happen!" Kris spoke. "I don't have any intend to follow your account anyways!"

Then the two older boys start arguing again and Xiumin sighed as he spread the two olders apart.

"You two are embarrassing yourself in front of the younger ones!" Xiumin warned them with his famous baozi glare.

Kris and Luhan sneered and looked away from each other. Xiumin rubbed his temple in frustration.

"If Dara noona has instagram, I want to make an account too!" Tao said.

"Me too!" Chen exclaimed. "That means if I follow her,  maybe she will follow me back!" Chen said excitedly, his eyes shining brightly.

"Yeah!" Tao said excitedly and went to Instagram app on his phone.

Lay had heard this conversation, so he glanced at s.

"Hm, instagram?" Lay said quietly. "I should make them too."

The unicorn then went to Instagram page and secretly made an account, while s were busy talking to each other about following Dara's account. Lay kept his page in private, so that no one will find out about his account. He didn't wanted to make it too obvious, so he used bunch of numbers, and maybe later, he can rename his account and follow Dara in private.

Once EXO members arrived at the YG office, they were surprised when they only saw Dara in the office.

"Noona, are you by yourself?" Suho asked as he approach the older with s.

"Yeah. The girls went to buy something from the market." Dara announced with a smile.

"They left you alone?" Sehun's eyes widened and Dara chuckled.

"Someone need to stay and take care of you boys." Dara said to EXO with a wink and the boys blushed. "Come one, feel free to sit anywhere, make yourself at home."

Dara said and sat on the floor first. It was the practice room that Dara spend her time with her members, so it felt comfortable. EXO members then joined their noona on the floor and sat down. Dara then grabbed one of the cushion and lay on the side, her elbow leaning on the cushion. Due to her low top, her stomach exposed slightly, revealing her tone abs that she had been working out for the concert. Dara of course, didn't knew about it because she felt comfortable lying on her side, and this is how she is used to whenever she's with her members.

EXO members' eyes widened and they blushed when they saw her skin underneath the sweater. Even though she was lying down, she just looked extremely y to them and they were thinking about her again. Dara being the clueless one she is, just smiled warmly at EXO members. 

That is when she finally noticed the discomfort in the boys' face and she frowned at them.

"Hey, what's the matter? Are you guys okay?" 

"Noo...noona..." Tao said with a blush and looked away, and Dara was confused.

"Are you trying to seduce us?" Kris asked with a smirk.

"What?" Dara's eyes widened. 

"Noona, please sit properly." Chanyeol instructed.

"Eh?" Dara looked confusingly at her fanboy. 

Lay then silently went to her and threw his jacket over her exposed stomach. The unicorn then leaned closely to her.

"Your skin was showing." The unicorn whispered quietly to her ears.

That is when Dara took a quick look at herself, and her face reddened when she saw her stomach. Her face reddened in embarrassement and she quickly say up from the floor.

"I-I'm sorry guys." Dara apologized and hung her head, and sure, she felt extremely embarrassed as well. "Thanks, Xingie."

She then whispered to her boyfriend and Lay smiled at her.

"You're welcome." Lay then sat next to her.

EXO members had seen Lay all being close with Dara and they had to say, they felt jealous as they saw the unicorn being all lovey toward Dara. The two started talking quietly to each other and would laugh, which made the boys to be more jealous at Lay's close relationship.

"Lay ge!" Tao shouted, which startled both Lay and Dara. "It's not fair!"

"What do you mean?" Lay asked confusingly at the panda.

Tao then came to them and squeezed himself between the two. "You're sitting too closely with Dara noona!"

"Yeah!" Baekhyun said and came to them as well. "Why do you always get to sit with noona? I want to sit next to her too!"

Then the rest of EXO members all gathered closely around them, but mostly around Dara.

"Lay hyung, be aware that we all like noona too." D.O said with a pout. 

"We all take chance to be with noona." Luhan said. 

Soon, all EXO boys were trying to sit between Dara, which made the two couples to be separated from each other. Lay was pushed to the far end of the seat, as the rest of EXO members were around Dara.

"Noona, I followed you in Instagram, so can you follow me back?" Luhan asked.

"Sure." Dara smiled at Luhan.

"What? You have Instagram?" Kai exclaimed and Luhan smirked. "Since when?"

"March." Luhan said proudly. "And I'm the first one to follow noona, not Kris."

Luhan looked at Kris, while M leader was glaring at his friend again.

"Really?" Dara said. "That's very nice of you Luhan."

Luhan smiled and Kris was jealous at the fact that Luhan was getting all the attention from Dara because of Instagram.

"Noona, I already like the photos that we took at the concert." Luhan said with a smile.

"Oh, thanks Luhannie." Dara said and Luhan chuckled.

"Noona, I have Instagram too!" Tao said and held out his phone. "Follow me!"

"And me too!" Chen exclaimed as well.

"What? Since when did you two had Instagram?" Baekhyun asked Chen and Tao.

"Since today." Chen and Tao stated at the same time, and Baekhyun was speechless.

"Did you follow me noona?" Tao asked.

"I already did." Dara smiled. "And you too Chen."

"Hehe." Chen grinned.

In the midst of loudness, Kris walked up to Dara with a stern expression. This immediately made all rooms to qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter