Outing with EXO-M

Falling in Love with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara parked her car at the cafe lot at Myungdong. She was to hangout with the EXO-M members before they depart to China today for an award ceremony. They're going to stay in China for few days and she wouldn't have the time to spend with them, which means she can't see Lay for few couple of hours. Just thinking about that really made her to be depressed as their relationship started to bloom, but than he was going to be busy. She heaved a sigh as she didn't wanted to think about being away with Lay. 

As she was heading toward the cafe, group of high school girls stopped her. Dara startled as they were glaring at her with such anger and hatred in their eyes. She swallowed hard and forced a smile at the girls.

"U-um, m-may I help you?" Dara asked as she was trying to hide her fear.

"This is her? That famous Sandara Park of 2ne1?" One of the tallest girl with a thick make-up spoke.

"Yeah!" The shorter girl next to her said. "She is the one that is in a relationship with our Lay oppa!"

"I thought she was dating G-Dragon?." This time, it was another girl with a short hair.

"What? Then she is cheating on Lay oppa?" The other shorter girl exclaimed.

Then the taller girl stepped up in front of Dara. "If you're only meeting Lay oppa for enjoyment, you better stop."

"Enjoyment?" Dara startled at the girl's question. "What are you talking about?"

"Lay oppa has a soft heart and if you hurt him, we'll not forgive you, even if it means that you're Sandara Park of 2ne1."

"You're too old for Lay oppa, he deserve someone much better and someone that is younger than you!" The short hair girl exclaimed, then followed by agreement from other girls.

Dara was just speechless at the girls' statements. She didn't understand why she had to listen to them, she could of just ignored them and leave, but the girls would only crowded her around, not letting her escape. Several more girls appeared behind them and were glaring at her. 

"Break up with Lay oppa now and go to that precious G-Dragon of yours!"

"We can't allowed any of our EXO oppas to date anyone but us!"

"You also played with Chanyeol oppa too!"

"It's all your fault that Chanyeol oppa looks tired!"

"Yeah! So, apologize to him and the other EXO oppas!"

"Yeah! Yeah!"

Dara became cornered by them and one of them even pushed her harshly against the wall.

"H-hey!" Dara shouted again, but the girls ignored her.

These girls are younger than her by almost 10 years, and they were picking on her like as she is not an idol. Dara could of yell at them, but she couldn't just do that. She was an idol herself, and if she starts picking on fight with these fangirls then there would be a consequences in the media. Also, these girls were fan of EXO, and if Dara was to even argue back with them, she would only degrade EXO's reputation. She didn't want that to happen, and she definitely didn't want to ruin their image.

"Break up with our oppa!"

"Leave him alone!" 

"Oppa doesn't deserve someone like you!"

There were more insults and she even heard words like, "" and "" from these fangirls. Dara felt humilated and eventually started wondering if she has to live like this. 

Just when another fangirl was about to hit her, a strong arm appeared from the crowded fangirls and pulled her away. Dara yelped and her face came in contact with a broad chest, and she glanced up at the owner and her eyes widened.

"What the hell is going on here?!" 

The voice shouted and the fangirls gasped.

"K-Kris oppa..." 

The person that pulled Dara out from the crowded fangirls were none other than Kris of EXO, and the dragon was glaring at the fans with his piercing eyes.

"I said, what the hell is going on here?" Kris shouted again and the fangirls immediately became silent. "Answer now."

Kris was definitely angry as they can hear it from his voice. The fangirls all hesitated to spoke up, until that same tall girl with a thick make-up answer.

"W-we were just trying to teach her a lesson?"

"A lesson?" Kris snorted. "What kind of lesson, huh?"

Kris was definitely angry. The fans notice it and immediately became silent when they met eyes with the raging dragon.

"Leave her alone."

"But Kris oppa, she is a ! A !" The taller girl shouted. "She is the one that played with your heart. Not just yours, but with other EXO oppas! We were just defending you from her!"

Kris' eyes twitched when the girls called Dara . He was angry and also disappointed with the fans.

"Call her a again then I'll make sure you regret your word."

The girls swallowed hard at Kris' intense gaze.

"Kris, that's enough." Dara said as she grip on to his sleeve.

"This is none of your concern." Kris spoke to the fans. "This is for mature adult like for us to handle, so if you have something to say, then say it to my face or just leave."

Kris glared firmly at the fans, and the girls started running away, not even looking back at Kris and Dara. Once the girls left, Kris stared at Dara.

"Are you stupid?"

Dara only stared down on the ground and Kris messed his hair in frustration.

"Why did you just let them insult you like that?!" Kris exclaimed in anger. "You could of just scream at them. You're mature enough to defend yourself from those girls! Why did you let them take an advantage of you? Gosh, sometime you're so stupid!"

"How? How can I?" Dara shouted back to Kris, and the dragon startled when he saw her swollen eyes. 

Kris was bewildered when he saw the tears in Dara's brown orbs.

"How can I when I don't have the rights to yell at them?"

"H-hey..."

"Kris, I'm already exposed to the world about my relationship with Lay, and if I did yell at them then I would only defile EXO's image. I really don't want others insulting you guys because of me." Dara said and she looked away from the dragon.

Kris didn't say anything and just embrace the petitie girl in his arms.

"Okay, I'm sorry..." Kris whispered tenderly against Dara's ears.

Kris then pulled away from the embrace and smiled at her. "Let's go. The others are waiting for us inside."

Dara weakly nodded her head and Kris wrapped his arms around her waist in the comforting manner. Dara didn't even had the strength to push the dragon away, so she let him her toward the cafe. 

Once Dara entered the cafe, the M members greeted her with a smile, but it faded when they saw her poofy red eyes. Dara didn't say much and went next to Lay, and the unicorn pushed the chair for her.

"Are you okay?" Lay asked with a concern.

Dara forced herself a smile when she saw Lay's sincere eyes, and felt her sadness going away.

"I'm okay." Dara spoke. 

"Did Kris ge made you cry?" Tao asked, and all eyes were on their leader.

"W-what?" Kris stated.

"Kris, what did you do?" Xiumin asked the M leader with his arms crossed.

"N-nothing." Kris said and waved his hand in front of them, while others still look suspiciously at him.

Kris then heaved a sigh in defeat. "I already apologize to her, okay?" 

"Ah-ha, so it was you that made noona cry!" Chen spoke and pointed his finger at him. "I knew it."

"Yah, don't point your finger at me!"  Kris said and slapped the main vocal's finger away.

Luhan didn't say anything much and sipped on his drink, while Lay continued to her back. 

"Lay, I'm okay, really." Dara said to her boyfriend.

"Well, I'm not okay seeing you like this." Lay said to her. "What happened?"

"She was mobbed by our fans." Kris spoke from the side.

"Really?" Luhan asked the M leader.

Kris nodded and Luhan glanced at Dara, who was smiling at Lay. The unicorn gently pushed her head on his shoulder and continued to caress her back; Luhan unknowingly squeezed the cup in his hand. 

Luhan was still somewhat upset with Dara and Lay about their relationship. He was happy for them, but deep inside, he still felt bitter toward their relationship. Maybe because he loved Dara so much that he felt betrayed when Dara suddenly announced her relationship with Lay. He had thought that he was able to get over it, but it was not making any progress. Luhan hated this feelings, so, he decided to ignore Dara, but couldn't help himself whenever he saw her beautiful face in TV or anywhere. 

"Yeah." Kris said bluntly. "They were threatening her to stay away from us."

"Our fans really say that?" Xiumin asked, not believing at the fact that their fans would do such a thing to Dara.

"I'm disappointed." Tao shook his head. "I never thought that our fans would hate Dara noona because of Lay ge." 

"You know, I love my fans and everything, but sometimes, they go over the line, and I feel sad." Chen said and shook his head.

The members all agreed with Chen's word.

"Question. Then what does this has to do with Kris ge?" Tao asked.

Kris sighed and explained everything to s. After hearing his story, the gasped.

"Kris hyung, how could you?" Chen said. 

"Yeah Kris." Xiumin nodded. 

"I know, I guess I was just careless with my words." Kris said and scratched his head.

"I totally un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter