Chapter 44

Falling in Love with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are they coming? Are they coming?" 

Tao asked, as he impatiently tapped his feet on the ground from their picnic table.

"Yes, Taozi, they're coming." Suho said to the impatient maknae as he was setting up the table with Lay, D.O and Chen.

That is when a huge smile appeared at the corner of Tao's lips. 

The EXO members already arrived at the camping site and were preparing to make lunch, as they waited for 2ne1 members. Dara called Lay last week that her and the girls are able to come, but they're going to be late because of their schedule. The EXO members got excited that 2ne1 girls are joining them, so it made them extremely happy. 

Suho, Lay, Chen and D.O were preparing for lunch together. Luhan, Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Kris were making the tent for them to sleep. Baekhyun along with Kai, Sehun and Tao were cleaning the trail car that they rented, as that is where the girls are going to stay. 

"Suho, we need to make another tent." Luhan spoke as he approached the leader, and Suho turned to him.

"How many tent did you guys made?" Lay asked.

"2." Luhan answered. "But it can only fit four people, so some of us might have to sleep outside."

"And we don't have extra tent?" Suho asked and Luhan shook his head. 

"This is trouble." Lay said and pursed his lips together. "I told Dara noona not to bring anything."

"What are we going to do?" D.O asked the older hyungs.

"Hyung, we're done with the cleaning!" Sehun exclaimed.

That is when all 12 of EXO members all gathered around for a family meeting. Suho had told them that some of the members would have to sleep outside.

"B-but there are a lot of b-bugs!" Tao whined, his eyes slowly filling with water. "I-I hate bugs!"

"I can sleep outside." Kris spoke. 

"Me too." Luhan and Xiumin followed after the M leader.

"Then the hyungs can sleep outside." Baekhyun smirked.

"Yeah, they volunteered, so then it's settle." Sehun said and high-fived Baekhyun.

"I think it's right for the hyungs to sleep in the tent." Chen spoke up. "They're hyungs, so I think we should let them sleep in the tent, since they're um... old.."

"Yah, what is that supposed to be mean?" Xiumin flared at the main vocal.

"Then Jongdae can sleep with the hyungs outside." Baekhyun said and Chen glared at his friend. 

That is when they earned the glare from the oldest members; Baekhyun and Sehun stared down on the ground, avoiding eyes. 

Just when the boys were busy having a conversation about their sleeping area (?), a black mini van entered the camping site. Immediately, all pair of 12 eyes glanced at the mysterious visitor. The door opened and came a chattering of girls and their laughter that were very familar to their ears. 

"Hahaha, Bommie, that was hilarious!" Dara laughed.

"I know, right?" Bom said and chuckled. 

"Noona!"

It was the very first thing that the EXO boys exclaimed when they saw the 2ne1 girls, and as within a cute, all boys rushed toward them. 

"Annyeong!" Bom and Minzy waved at them.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The boys bowed to their sunbaes.

"Let us help with the bag." 

Chen, Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol picked Minzy and Bom's bag from the ground and led them to the camp site; Bom and Minzy followed them. CL and Dara went to the opened trunk and grabbed their bags as well. Lay, Luhan and Xiumin went to help the other two girls with the bag.

"Wow, you have a cool bag." Xiumin said when he saw CL's gold brand-name bag with unique design.

"Thanks." CL said and Xiumin smiled at her.

Dara was going to get her bag, but Lay and Luhan reached out their hand at the same time. The two Chinese members looked at each other. Dara was nervous with the tense atmosphere and she looked at both Lay and Luhan.

"I-it's okay, I-I'll get it." Dara said and grabbed her bag, but Luhan walked away from the van.

"Did you drove here?" Lay asked as he took the bag from Dara.

"I was just a passenger, Chaerin drove us here." Dara chuckled.

Lay wrapped his hand around Dara's waist, and suddenly kissed her on the lips. Her eyes widened at the unexpected kiss, but soon she closed her eyes as the unicorn deepened the kiss. Lay pulled her apart and smiled at her, revealing his cute dimples. 

"You know, I missed you a lot." Lay whispered into her ears.

"I missed you too." Dara said and Lay peck her on the forehead.

"Let's head out, everyone's waiting."

"Yeah."

Lay then stroll her luggages, and the two of them hold hands as they reached closer to the camp site.

"We don't have enough tent for everyone to sleep in." Lay said.

"Oh no, really?" Dara asked. "Maybe I should of brought extra tent..."

"I told you not to bring anything." Lay said with a grin. "We can sleep outside."

"It's going to be cold at night, and there are a lot of bugs." Dara said. 

"I get insect bites all the time, so I'm used to it."

"Hmm..." Dara said thoughtfully. "Then do you guys want to sleep in the car?"

"Car? The mini van?" Lay questioned and Dara nodded her head.

"Yeah. I'll tell Chaerin about the situation and let you guys sleep in the car."

"You shouldn't..."

"I want to." Dara said. "How many of you guys are sleeping outside?"

"Maybe 3 or 4." Lay said. "I don't know, it depends on how things go. 

"That should be enough." Dara said. "I'll ask Chaerin, okay?"

"Okay." Lay smiled and Dara smiled back at him.

The two finally arrived and everyone was already eating the food."

"Dara, try these hot dogs, it's very delicious!" Bom said to Dara as she took a bite from the hot dog.

Dara and Lay each grabbed the hot dog and joined the rest on the table. The table was long, but it was not enough to fit everyone, so some of them had to stand up and eat. The 2ne1 girls were all sitting down, and chatting away with the boys. Of course, Minzy and Sehun were sitting right next to each other, as they were talking quietly among one another. 

There really isn't a seat for Dara, so she had to stand up and eat the food. Luhan had seen this, so he quietly stood up from the table to make a place for Dara.

"Noona, you can sit here."

"Oh no, it's okay, I can stand." Dara said.

She was somewhat startled that Luhan suddenly spoke to her, as she felt awkward with him. Luhan was one of the closest member to Dara, but their relationship changed when Dara and Lay started going out. 

"Noo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter