Facing the Zombies

Don't Go THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donghae later found Kyuhyun inside the toilet and what he saw that Kyuhyun was crying again. "Kyuhyun-ah, it's not your fault" said Donghae. "But Donghae, the girls were captured by our hyungs who turned into a scary zombies! Besides, the only surving people besides us are Minho, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun." cried Kyuhyun. Donghae was shocked that only himself with Kyuhyun and the other 4 SM Artisties are the only surivals left in this company. "Kyuhyun oppa, are you okay? Can you come out now?" asked Yoona. "I'l come out later Yoona-shii." said Kyuhyun. "Wait a mintue! You said only us, Minho, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun! Where the our seniors?" asked Donghae. "Before we went to find our hyungs, they were behind us to find out but we were fall asleep due to the sleeping air thingy and they disappear when I woke up."

Flashback: While searching for the missing members, Kyuhyun felt something strange in the air around him. "What's wrong Kyuhyun-ah?" asked Jonghyun who was the same band with him called SM The Ballad. "Do you guys have a strange feeling about this air?" Kyuhyun said. Later, the unkown air came to Kyuhyun first then follow by Donghae and last which is Minho even everyone esle. Kyuhyun was the first one to wake up but when he opended his eyes, he saw no one was there with Donghae, Minho and him. "Minho! Minho! Minho wake up!" cried Kyuhyun. Minho woke up and saw his bandmates were not there with him. "We need to wake up Donghae!" said Minho. "No! He'll forgot that everyone is not with us anymore. Let's make a lie Minho. We have no choice but to make lie so that Donghae may think  we split up into another group." said Kyuhyun. Both of them waking Donghae until he opened his eyes.

"That's how happened Kyuhyun-ah?" asked Donghae. Kyuhyun nodded weakly thinking Donghae will punch him the face. "Kyuhyun-ah, we will broke the zombie spell to free our hyungs now and save 6 SNSD members!" angered Donghae. Kyuhyun was shocked that Donghae said in his angry tone for the first time and both of them went out from the toilet. "I have an idea! I can build remover spell so we use gun instead" said Minho. Donghae and Kyuhyun looking at each other meaning no choice but have to do it. "But what the plan to save the others and our unnies?" asked Sooyoung. "I have a plan!" said Minho . He gathered everyone in the circle and whispering about the plan to save the rest.

The 6 of the surivial members facing the zombies without anyone's help. However, they were shocked that everyone they knew were turned in zombies like SUJU (except Donghae and Kyuhyun due they surivied from being captured) who turned into a zombies. "We have to.......FIGHT!" shouted Donghae and they start to fight the zombies.

 

A/N:Who is gonna win? And will Donghae and Kyuhyun free their hyungs from the spell? Find out in the next chapter! Bye! 

P.S. I will be on hiatus for this week due to my exam. So you can view my other story about being switched and it is funny how Donghae and Kyuhyun being in another body's. See my first fanfic if you want to read! I will update the next chapter when my exams are over! See you soon bye!