Arrival in LA

Don't Go THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While waiting for their manager to send them by the car, Siwon arrived by himself. "Hey guys! What are you doing here? Are you going back to the dorm because I just finished my drama." asked Siwon. "We decide to go to LA. It means Los Angeles." said Leeteuk. Siwon was shocked that none of the members went to USA before. "and you hyung, you are coming with us." said Ryeowook. Later, Eunhyuk spotted their car and it'd stop right in front of them. "Let's get you guys into my secret HQ lab so that you guys can go to LA." said the manager. All of the members went inside the car quickly because Eunhyuk have 10 tickets for everyone to see the horror house.

After the long trip, they arrived in the secret HQ and revealing they have a private jet all this time. "This private jet is not so ordinary private jet you guys see in television. This flies by itself and when you pressed any button you want for example like food button, you can select any type of food you want while enjoying the classical music and it land safely when you guys reached your destination. Good luck for your trip!" said the manager. Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Donghae, Heechul, Eunhyuk and Yesung rushed in the private jet while Siwon and Leeteuk just walking in the plane. "Please put one you seat belt say we are about to countdown in 5, 4, 3, 2,...........1!" said the annoucer. Everyone got shocked that this plane move really fast. "We are slowing down now so enjoy your ride." said the annoucer. Kyuhyun and Donghae were shocked that the plane was really fast at the beginning and Donghae ended up faint making Kyuhyun to hold him. "I need to press water button." said Heechul as he was finding the water button. He pressed that button and give it to Kyuhyun who need to wake Donghae up. Kyuhyun poured the water onto Donghae who just woke up. "Thanks Kyuhyun-ah." said Donghae.

Meanwhile, Ryeowook wants to rest with Yesung, Sungmin is watching a martial art show, Shindong and Heechul were playing a game, Eunhyuk want to know about the next season fashion and Leeteuk and Siwon are talking to each other. "We will be reaching our destination in 3 mintues. Please stop doing whatever you are doing." said the annoucer. Everyone stop doing their stuff as they are going to be arrived soon. "We have arrived in USA. Enjoy!" Everyone was getting their lauggage and bags when they step into another country. "WOW!!!!!!!" said Yesung who got the first one to step out from the plane. The other members also got surprised that they never got to go into the USA before.

"Hello! My name is Kim Minsoo and I will be your tour guide for today only." said the woman appeared in their back. The boys got shocked that a lady was behind them all along.

 

A/N: Super Junior has arrived in USA. But there will be some horror stuff is gonna happen. See you in the next chapter!