Going to Haunted House

Don't Go THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minsoo gave the boys a world tour in LA and show them their hotel room. "WOW!!!!! This is so big building of this hotel of the history of hotels!" said Yesung. Everyone looked at Yesung weridly and one of them asked  him. "Really Yesung? Really?" asked Sungmin. Yesung just shrugged himself. "Let's just move on. Here is your suite room key and you all can stay together in one room. Bye!" said Minsoo and slammed the door. "Oh My! What kind of girl does she think she is? Anyway, when is it to go the the haunted or horror or whatever it is Eunhyuk?" asked Ryeowook. "It's only 2 days left ok? We are gonna see some ghosts and zombies and vampires and mummies and..." said Eunhyuk but got interuptted by Siwon. However, Kyuhyun hide under the bed and Donghae asked him. "What's wrong Kyuhyun-ah?" "I'm scared to see the monsters and ghosts is most scariest to me" said Kyuhyun. Donghae said to Kyuhyun that he will always be there for him and Kyuhyun nodded with him.

Next 2 days, all of the members (except Kyuhyun and Donghae who got up early to buy their breakfast) were getting ready before they can go to to the haunted house. "Hyungs! Breakfast first before we can go" said Kyuhyun. Everyone nodded to him and Donghae was smiling to him showing that Kyuhyun was happy. They eat their breakfast quickly and they cleaned up their stuff. "Ah-Choo!!!!" Donghae sneezed and Kyuhyun gave him the tissue. The boys walked to find the haunted house. "Hey look! There it is! The haunted house or horror or whatever name it is because it's the same thing" said Shindong. Siwon just got confused with Shingdong again.

The man standing saying in American accent "Are you going  to the haunted house? If you dare to go into that house, you will be gone forever and ever. There is one time another group same age as you went to the haunted house but they were gone forever and we never see them at all" said the man and he walked away. "Let's get out of here!" said Kyuhyun but got dragged by Donghae and Sungmin making him disappointed.

They dropped the tickets in the box and they went inside the haunted house.

A/N:From this chapter, I will say haunted house instead