Final Battle Part 1

Don't Go THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donghae and Kyuhyun faced the master for the last time to save their hyungs and the rest of SM people from turing into zombies again. "Kyuhyunnie, let's do this one last time!" said Donghae. Kyuhyun finally nodded thanks to Donghae's encouragement words and they both high-five as they attack the evil master.

Meanwhile, Seohyun continues to shoot some unknown zombies and they are still getting up from being shot. "I've got it!" Seohyun thought. She took out some pink patel rose balls from her unnie's room since they prank on her for turing her into something esle. She throw them at the zombies and later they returned back into humans. They later run away after they saw a hug zombies are coming to them. "Crap! I need someone's help to get more balls to shoot at them to turn back into humans!" Seohyun thought. 

She later run into the tunnel and saw Minh0 walking with the injured body. "Help me, Noona!" Minho cried to Seohyun. He pass out but luckily, he pointed to Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Siwon zombies forms. "Take that! You zombies bastard! Sorry to say that word oppa!" said Seohyun. She throw them into them and later they were back into humans form. "What the heck just happened? Why are we at the caves and why is Seohyun's here?" asked Siwon. "No time to explain bastard! Sorry for the word again oppa!" Seohyun said. "MINHO!" shouted Eunhyuk. He saw him laying on the ground due to the injured body. "We're really sorry for what happended to you Minho!" said Leeteuk. "I'm fine but I was attacked by Sungmin zombiefied instead." said Minho. Seohyun lead the three remaining boys but Eunhyuk rejected her offer due that he wants to take care of injured Minho. "It's ok oppa, you'll stay." said Seohyun who is not angry at him. "Come on guys! Let's save your friends." said Seohyun. "Wait! What about Donghae and Kyuhyun?" asked Leeteuk. Seohyun did not want to tell them they were stopping the master all by themselves.

Back at Sooyoung and Yoona, they are being chased by 4 zombiefied of SUJU and 6 zombiefied of SNSD (which their unnies) until they saw Seohyun and the 2 boys of SUJU are there. "How did you get them back to normal?" asked Yoona. Seohyun explained to them saying that she use the balls to hit them back into humans. Sooyung grabbed some balls from Seohyun and hit the zombies that were chasing them. "What hapened to us?" asked Sungmin. "Yes! We did it!" said Sooyoung as she high five to Yoona. "Hyung! Siwon!" said Shindong. The boys reunited again after they turn back into humans. "GUYS! We need a giantic ball to turn everyone back to normal!" said Seohyun. Yoona finally got an idea and she led them to the buliding back. "Wait! What about Eunhyuk?" asked Ryeowook. Seohyun did not want to tell Ryeowook about Eunhyuk.

Back at Donghae and Kyuhyun, they are still fighting the master but he is too powerful to get hurt. "You can never hurt me! Ha ha ha ha ha!" shouted the master. He kicked Donghae and Kyuhyun and the two of them land in the hardest rock. "Ugh.... Donghae! Donghae! Wake Up!" shouted Kyuhyun. He saw his friend unconscious and somewhat he showed angered at the master.

Meanwhile back to rest, Ryeowook carried some pastel rose colour and he pass it to Sooyoung. Later, the door knob was moving. "Oh, come on now what?" Yoona thought. It turns out to be Eunhyuk carrying Minho. "I need someone to help me to bandaged Minho!" screamed Eunhyuk. Ryeowook and Sungmin volunteer to help Eunhyuk to bandaged his good friend.

 

A/N: Can the other group are ready to use some big, giantic ball to release and destroy the spell? Can Kyuhyun fight the master alone even when Donghae was unconscious? Find out in the last chapter of the Final Battle Part 2! See you soon!