Stopping the Master

Don't Go THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donghae and Kyuhyun are still running to find the master. However, there are 4 tunnels and Donghae was confused which tunnel is the way to fond the master. Luckily, Kyuhyun has a scent to show the correct path and he point at the last tunnel. "Well Kyuhyun, how did you get the right path?" asked Donghae. Kyuhyun explained before he was about to die in age of 10, an unknown figure gave him some powers to live and can only be use for help.

Flashback:Kyuhyun have a heart cancer when he was only age of 10, the doctor said to his parents that they can't do anything for Kyuhyun to come back and his mother is crying for her son. His father calm her down saying everything will alright. Kyuhyun overheard them but his eyes was closed until an unknown figure appear giving him some new powers and later disappeared in a few seconds. The next day, Kyuhyun got a full recovery from his cancer and his parents are happy for him. "We didn't make him to recover well. How did this boy got recover so fast from yesterday?" asked the nurse. Kyuhyun's parents don't mind from her but Kyuhyun did not want to tell his parents about the unknown figure gave him some powers for living.

Donghae was shocked about Kyuhyun's chlidhood's life but he was happy that his dongseng is healthy. "Look! The last path and the only one left! Hurry Kyuhyun! There's not enough time for us!" Donghae shouted. The 2 boys ran faster as they could until they reached the master's evil room. "Is this..... the evil master's room?" asked Kyuhyun. Donghae nodded and they heard some evil laughter from him.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, so, you have found me! Think you can stop me from turning your friends into zombies? I DON'T THINK SO! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!" said the evil master. Donghae and Kyuhyun gulped themselves for frigtening. "No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! I cannot do this thing ever! I want to go home!" Kyuhyun screamed but all of the sudden, he got slapped by Donghae.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!? WE GOT TO SAVE OUR HYUNGS AND EVERYONE! ARE YOU TRYING TO BE WEAK? NO! YOU'RE NOT! CHO KYUHYUN! YOU ARE THE STRONGTEST MEMBER I EVER HAVE! LET'S DO THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL" shouted Donghae. He realised that he scared Kyuhyun and he pologised for shouting at him. Kyuhyun accepts his hyung's apology however the master is waiting for them to battle with him.

"Excause me but I'm waiting? I WANT TO DESTROY YOU!" shouted the master. Both boys confused at first but now, they are ready to deafeat the master once and for all.

 

A/N: Donghae got mad at Kyuhyun which scares him. Will the boys defeat the master or not? Find in the next chapter. See You Soon!