Final Battle Part 2

Don't Go THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyuhyun was upset about Donghae when they got hit on the hardest rock. He screamed and later he changed himself into Werewolf. "Kyuhyunnie..... is that you?" asked Donghae when he got up by himself. The werewolf was shocked to see Donghae got up despite his injuries.

Ryeowook saw zombiefied Yesung was coming to them but just as he was about to attack them, Sungmin throw one ball at Yesung and the smoke appeared when Yesung went back into his human form. "Yesungie! Are you okay?" asked Ryeowook. Yesung finally nodded at the same time, he didn't know what's going on about this country. "No time to explain hyung! We've got the mission to save people from turing into a zombie." said Sungmin. Yesung agreed with them and he took the uniform. "So, what's the mission?" asked Yesung. Sooyung explained that they need to push the giantic ball so that they will tun back into human.

Meanwhile, the werewolf fight the master and the master got hurt instead. "How did you get so powerful?" asked the master. "I've got this power only when someone tries to hurt my friends even my FISHIE!" said the werewolf. They both keep fighting until the rest of them arrived.

"Why is there a werewolf fighting the devil?" asked Seohyun. "and where's Kyuhyun?" asked Sungmin. "I hate to say this guys but the werewolf is actually.......... KYUHYUNNIE!" said Donghae. Everyone got shocked about what Donghae just said. "We have to stop him before things can get worst!" said Ryewook. The werewolf just got stabbed by the master and he was dead already. "KYUHYUN!!!!!" screamed Donghae. Feeling gulity, he led the group to get ready about the giantic ball to break the spell and he used the knife to kill the master. "No! Why did you do that to ME?!?!?!" screamed the master.

"This is hurting my dongseng and you will be gone!" said Donghae. The master was turned into dust while the group dropped the ball and everyone was free from being a zombie. "Yes! We did it!" said the group. However, Donghae was crying to the werewolf that he was dead already.

"Kyuhyunnie, wake up. Please, please don't die. I want you to come back for me!" cried Donghae. Yesung and the rest were putting their head down as Kyuhyun was gone. Donghae's tears moved to Kyuhyun's body and it magically happended to him and the rest covered their eyes. Kyuhyun was seen being alive and turned back into a human being. "Donghae, are you okay?" asked Kyuhyun. Donghae hugged Kyuhyun as they are seen crying all over their body. "You're alive! Alive! Thank you tears." Donghae thought.

Everyone in SM were celebrating at their own country instead of USA due that no one can go there again for the horror. "Everyone! I would like to thank Donghae and Kyuhyun saving everyone from turning into zombie! Cheers!" said Lee Soo Man. Everyone cheered as they raised their glass. Sungmin later pranked Kyuhyun by hitting in the head until Kyuhyun got hurt. "Ow!" cried Kyuhyun. Everyone was looking at Kyuhyun how he get hurt. 

"Kyuhyun, Kyu, Kyu wake up!" said Donghae. Kyuhyun woke up from his dream and realised he still in the bathroom changing his clothes from swimsuit to regular. "Donghae, are you okay?" asked Kyuhyun. "I'm fine! Everyone is waiting for us! Change quickly!" screamed Donghae. Kyuhyun changed his clothes quickly and he came out from the bathroom. 'So, what's your dream about?" asked Donghae as both of them went inside the car. "I'll tell you a lot when we get back to the dorm." said Kyuhyun. Everyone was laughing with him including Donghae as the car is seen driving along the road. However, the zombie appeared and eating the screen showing 'THE END'.

 

A/N: This is just Kyuhyun's dream all along wow did not see that coming. Anyway, I will find a new story for new Suju couple. The Suju couple is......... Yewook! But I need to find the title first. See you in the next fanfiction. Bye!