Going to Los Angeles

Don't Go THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, the other members arrived at the seashore and one said to their hyungs. "Hyung, I don't think I can play the water. I just want to read my book. It is about Harry Potter saving the world." Sungmin said beacause he hates the sand. "Okay then Sungmin. You can read your book. Right, who brings the swimsuit for going in the water? Raise up your hand!" said Leeteuk. Heechul, Donghae and Kyuhyun raise up their hand. "Kyuhyun-ah, are you sure you want to go into the water with us? I mean, you still have the scar from the car accident." Leeteuk asked with his worrying face.

"Hyung, I'm fine. It's just that I want to go with Donghae and I never went into the water with other members." said Kyuhyun. Donghae nodded and Heechul just give a big loud shout yes until Eunhyuk arrived. While Heechul, Donghae and Kyuhyun quickly changed into their swimsuits, Leeteuk ask Eunhyuk what is he carrying. "It is a ticket to the horror house and I have 10 tickets for us to go in Los Angeles!" said Eunhyuk.

The three boys returned from the changing room. Heechul got the princess swimsuit making everyone laughing at him. "Haha very funny!" said Heechul with his angry expression. Donghae was shirtless because he got his swimming trunk but he didn't see Kyuhyun coming out from the changing room. "Kyuhyun-ah, are you done changing?" asked Donghae. "Do you have a towel? I need to cover myself from other people." Kyuhyun asked Donghae in his scared voice. Donghae knew that Kyuhyun cannot go without him unless he bring the towel. "Here you go Kyuhyunnie, here's the towel." Donghae said. Kyuhyun quickly grabbed the towel and came out from the bathroom. "Come on, we don't want Heechul hyung to wait for us to play in the water." Donghae said to Kyuhyun.

Both of them arrived at the seashore and Heechul was seen very angry. "What took you both so long?!?!?!?" Heechul asked. Donghae explained to Heechul that Kyuhyun wants the towel because he will be embrassed by other people. Heechul just nodded and the trio went into the water. "The manager called me not fake but real saying that Hageng and Kangin have something to do so they can't follow us to Los Angeles to see the horror house." said Eunhyuk.

Kangin has a millitary duties to do and Hangeng has a solo activites in China so only 9 (Siwon will come in the next chapter and he is 10th person) are able to go to USA. "Wait!" said Ryeowook. "Do we really have enough money to go to USA?" asked Ryeowook. All of the members realised Ryeowook was right that they do not have enough money to pay to buy the airplane tickets for them to go. "Wait! Why don't we use Siwom's private jet instead? That way, we can see the horror house." said Yesung holding his turtle. "Great idea Yesung. I gonna call Siwon first to borrow his private jet since he did not live with us in the dorm." said Shindong. Donghae, Heechul and Kyuhyun were out of the water to get change first while the other members (excluding Kangin and Hangeng) packed their stuff ready going on their trip.

 

A/N:I already editing this chapter. See you in Chapter 3!