Missing

Don't Go THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Let's split up into 2 groups. The first group is Ryeowook, Sungmin, Yesung, Shindong and Leeteuk and the second group are Donghae, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Heechul and me" said Eunhyuk. "So, who is gonna be the leader?" said Sungmin. "The leader of two groups are Leeteuk remain the same while the second group is gonna be me" said Eunhyuk. The boys now split up into 2 groups as they looked at the horror things. "Teukie-hyung! We're scared!"said Ryeowook. "Oh I get it! You're so scared!" teased Shindong. "Hey! Leave him alone!" said Yesung and Sungmin. "Guys! Quiet down! We don't want to make noises in here or the security graud will take us away!" said Leeteuk. They went to look at the mummies,  vampires and zombies but they didn't see the ghost. "Can we get out of here now hyung?" said Sungmin. But then they saw something making them screamed. "AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun held Donghae's hand tightly bacause one time when he went to the haunted house when he was a kid, he saw ghotsts and he ran away. "Kyuhyun-ah, don't make it too tight ok?" said Donghae. "Um Donghae, where are the hyungs?" asked Kyuhyun. They both realised that they are the only one appear by themselves and knowing that they need to get out of here. "Wait! Didn't Eunhyuk and the rest were supposed to be with us?" said Donghae "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! They just disappeared with my hands muwhahahahahahaha!" said the evil voice.

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's get out of here!" said Donghae to Kyuhyun and they ran without the other members. 2 mintues later, both of them rushed to their hotel room and went into their bed. "But our hyungs Donghae! Where are we gonna find them when thy are not here?" said Kyuhyun who was about to cry. "Don't worry Kyuhyun-ah. I gonna call the SM Artist to get our hyungs back" said Donghae. Kyuhyun nodded weakly because he wants his hyung to come back before something bad happended.

A/N: So only Kyuhyun and Donghae go out from the haunted house and where are the other members? See you in Chapter 6 bye!