Turning into a Zombie

Don't Go THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Minho are still looking for the missing members of Donghae and Kyuhyun. "Where was the last time when they were here before you guys ran off?" asked Minho. Kyuhyun replied with his scared tone sawing something behind Minho. "Right behind you, Minho" said Kyuhyun. Minho turned around and saw 7 members staring at him scary with the zombie's face. "Hyungs!" shouted Donghae. "Donghae! They are not our hyungs! They turn into a very scary zombies!" said Kyuhyun. Donghae thought they bought a costume and he was touching them but he realised it is not the costume. It is actually turning them into a zombie!

"Okay, now a count of three. 1,2.......3! RUN!!!!!!!!" said Minho. The three of them ran as fast as they could until they bumped into SNSD. "Ouch! Guys! Did you find Yesung hyung?" asked Donghae. "We found him oppa but he was dead!" said Jessica in her scared tone. "He's right behind you!" said Minho. The girls turned around saw Yesung with the zombie's face with the rest of the SUJU members. "Alright, do have to run or do we fight?" asked Donghae. "Let's just say one thing!" said Sooyoung. All of them were looking at her which make her confused. "What? 3,2.........1! Run!!!!!" said Sooyoung. All of them ran as fast as they could to get back into the hotel room but 6 of SNSD fell down and unable to get up by themselves. "Help Us!" said Taeyeon but her voice was gone. Later, all of them returned to the hotel room. "Oh no! Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Yuri unnie are captured by the SUJU zombies!" said Seohyun. Everyone realised they forgot to help SNSD to get up before. "Great! Another day for the horror to come and I'm going to the bathroom for a while" said Kyuhyun who was about to cry. Donghae looked at Kyuhyun and decided to follow him.

 

A/N:What happened to the 6 girls of SNSD? Were they being kidnapped or turned into a zombie? Find out soon the next chapter. BYE!