Flipped

Reaching You

I really am happy of the progress between my evil bro and Eunji.

Oppa still deny that he like Eunji even if his actions tell that he does.

It has been a week since they have met and I always about Eunji and I am sure that he really like her and Eunji likes him too.

One more week to go before class starts here in Korea and I wish that I could find true friends here. I was eating cupcake and drinking bubble tea when I saw a bunch of girls chasing three people.

Lol. Watching this scene is funny.

There are only five people who entered this café where I am at since 9 am in the morning, now it is already 1pm but still there is no one who entered this café.

Suddenly the Door chime clang and I turned to look at the person who entered.

There are three of them who entered and the owner of this café looked happy that there are customers. They are catching their breaths and this is their hiding place. I'm not a snob not to appreciate that they look so handsome, so that's why the are chase by those girls.

The first one is a stunner

The second look like a prince

And the last…

I was surprise to see him again.

He smiled and walks closer to the place where I am sitting. My heart flipped.

“Nice to see you again Hye Rin.” He said then winked at me.

My heart flipped. Not just for a person but for the three of them?!

What is wrong with me? 

 

---------------------

[A/N]

Sorry for the short update. Busy studying for the incoming exams and problems.

But i'll do my best to update.

Comments are appreciated. Feel free to comment. <3

XOXO