Playing Cupid

Reaching You

“Hye Rin you done putting this make-up stuff in my face?”

Wow. I can be a good makeup artist if I want to. She is… She is a Stunner!  Omg. My hands can do masterpiece!

My brother to be honest NEVER, as in Never did have a Girlfriend since birth. Hoho. We really are siblings right?

We have many similarities. We both like to be a photographer, we both are talented even though he is the only person who knows that I can sing and dance, and we both are the silent type of person.

He is just 2 years older than I am. I am his baby sister until now. In addition, he likes it I hate it.  

“Okay I’ll curl your hair now.” I smiled at her.

She’s so P-R-E-T-T-Y

“And viola! Look at yourself.” I said

Then I give her the mirror to look at. She was astonished at how she looks now.

She looked at me. “How did you make me appear so pretty? Is this still my face?” she asked

I giggled. “Of course! Silly. Get ready will you. I’ll introduce you to my brother and I’m sure you’ll be happy to know him.” I winked at her.

Lol. Is winking now my habit?

Ding Dong. Hoho. The devil is already at the house.

I get hold of my camera and guided Eun Mi downstairs.

“Hye Rin I must change now. Your brother may think that I’m using you.” She said to me.

I smiled at her. “No he won’t. If he will I’ll kick his .”

She giggled.

I opened the door then hug my brother tightly.

He looked surprised. “Hye rin you look like a girl now!”

I snort. “I’m not a lesbo. To be honest I like somebody now. He is so like you.” I told him. The face of the Anime looking person flashed at my mind and blushed just the image of him.

“Oh bro. I like you to meet my friend. Choi Eun Mi.” I said and looked where Eun Mi is standing.

His eyes sparkled. “Um… Nice to meet you. I’m Myungsoo.” He said and rubbed his head.

Hoho. He is shy towards Eun Mi eh?

I took a secret snapshot while they're just staring at each other for about a minute.

I love playing cupid.

Yes My Brother is no other than the famous Kim Myungsoo.