New found friend

Reaching You

 

I didn't know that the house my parents bought was so Huge.

Wow.

I called my brother before i came here.

Finally! I convinced him to live here with us and he said YES!

"Good Evening Lady Kim, i am Choi Eun Mi,your personal maid." the cute girl said and bowed to me.

I smiled at her "Call me Hye Rin from now on. I don't bite don't be afraid of me." i said to her because it's so obvious that she's afraid of me. I'm not a spoiled brat or the rich y type of person.

We became friends and she told me that we'll be going at the same school here in Korea. i can know a person's attitude by just talking and observing them and Eun Mi has a pure and innocent heart. I know she can be my friend.

She likes The group of my brother and her bias is my brother. Hoho. How will she react if she will see my Brother in person? 

"Really you like him? I've heard rumors about him that he is a bad and his attitudes towards women aren't good." i said to her. bad mouthing my brother. Sorry bro. Hoho. 

She looked shocked. " No! he isn't like that! He helped me once and brought me to a hospital and act good towards me. He isn't like what you're saying." She manage to smile again

"Okay then. I advice you to take a bath and wear the most pretty dress you have." i said then wink at her.

her cheeks flushed. "But miss... i don't have any pretty dress." she said while looking at the floor

I have an idea. I will help her to be notice by my naughty brother. 

"Don't worry! I will dress you up and make sure that he will notice you." i said

"but i'm just your personal maid... "

I pat her shoulders. " But i'm also your friend right? So trust me. This night i'll make you shine." i said