Fate or Accident?

Reaching You

"Kyaaaaaaaa!" 

 

"Oppa! Saranghaeyo!"

 

"You're So Handsome! I want to marry you! Please say I DO!"

 

Wow. So many girls are shouting and waving their banners. Flashes of Camera's there and everywhere.I just really don't know what or who cause this sudden commotion here at the airport.

 

I carry my Bag and my Very precious camera bag.

 

"Hello Oppa? Yes I'm already here at the airport. What? Oh. No need for you to pick me here really. I know you are busy. Take care Oppa! XOXO." I said and made a sound that is just as if I kiss his cheeks.

 

I heard him snort. "Seriously stop making sounds like that. It is so gross. I promise that on the next day I will tour you around. Take care Sis." he said and ended the call.

 

My brother is a famous artist here in South Korea but Netizens does not know that my Oppa has a younger sister. Since birth, we have been living in New York. He always dreams of being an artist here in S.Korea and now he made his dream come to life. I am so proud of my Bro. He never gave up on his dream even if he misses us.

 

Know why I am here? I will be living here from now on. My Mom and Dad decided to live here in S.Korea for good and to build their businesses here.

 

I hear girls screaming at my back and they are really out of their mind now. 

 

"Ouch! Stop pushing! Stuff this!" I scream to these crazy fans of I do not know group or whatever.

 

Still they just keep on pushing me. I was push to a person who is a living Anime Character.

 

My Newly bought DSLR Camera fell and I see that everything was at slomo.

 

"My Camera! Oooooooohnnnnoooo!" I felt my cheeks felt hot because of the liquid my eyes were releasing.

 

I picked up my camera and said sorry to the person that I was push to.

 

I was about to go when he hold my hands. I felt like there is lightning inside my heart when he hold my hand.

 

Dug dug. Why did suddenly my heart beat fast?

 

He looked at me. “Are you hurt? Do I need to take you at a hospital?” I accidentally look at his eyes. His eyes seem so worried at first but the next minute it changed into cold ones.

 

I blinked a few times. “Excuse me, but are you famous here in Korea?” I asked him

 

He looked shock and smiled at me. “No I’m not.” He replied.

 

I doubt his answer. “You’re lying. Your eyes tell me so. Thanks for the concern though.” I smiled back at him.

 

“Um… I should go now. See you next time. ” I said and left.

 

My heart still keeps on beating fast. I do not know why. Maybe I just felt ashamed. Yeah maybe it is.