The high life

Whats the worst thing you've ever done?

The morning sun blared through the window of the small appartment, exposing the messy results of the previous night's debauchery. Cups and bottles lay scatted though out the living room with the occasional passed out party guest leaning up against the wall, a couch, the kitchen sink and the now broken LCD TV. The bathroom door remained firmly shut, but the smell that drifted out through the gap at the base could only be described as a cocktail of vomit, piss and . It would be safe to say that the place had been properly trashed and whoever had to foot the bill for cleaning was going to be significantly out of pocket.

Unilke the majority of the party guest whom remained, Chaerin had been lucky enough to find herself in a bed, however she was , and between two rather delicious unclothed men. There was no doubt as to what had gone done. Chaerin sat up and rubbed her already ruined make up. She grimince at the pain of her now tender thighs, which were after closer inspection deeply brusied. Chaerin! Not again. Her head was spinning. How the had she ended here? Tracing back what parts of her memory she could, she sighed. This was bad. Not only was she failing out of her school, one more up like this and her parents had threatened her with having to return to Korea to complete collage. Having spent the last two years flying solo in London, the prospect of living with her family and attending Seoul University was one that sent shivers up her spine. She had studied so hard through high school so she could get away from all that and now, she found herself failing classes, going on all night benders and waking up in beds with guys.

Suddenly her phone beeped. Fumbling around between the sheets and bodies she finally prized it out from underneath one of her "sleeping buddies". 10:15am the digital clock on the screen read. Chaerin swore, she had compulsory class at 10:30am and no way to get there.

Lee Chaerin you are so ed!!!!