You did it, didnt you?

Love & Lies

"Oppa! I cant believe he left me!".

"Dongsaenggie, you were too good for him anyways" Himchan comforted her.

"Really?! You think so? You dont think I am a sl** thats going around usin-"

"Please stop. How could you ever call yourself that..." Himchan wondered.

"Well thats what my boy- - Oh I mean ex- boyfriend told me" Hyuna sighed.

"He's just jealous yah~ He knows that soon you're gonna be too pretty for him to handle" Himchan winked as he his sisters hair behind her ear.

"OPPA! What do you mean 'soon'? Arent I already too hot for anyone to handle?" she yelled and finished with a pout.

"Aigoo~ Now you're back to your senses" he teased as he pinched her cheeks. Hyuna immediately responded by wrestling his fingers of her face.

"Ah AH! That hurts!" she whined.

Himchan finally let go, laughing quietly as he saw that her cheeks had gone red.

"I'm going to get a few things from the snack stall okay, I'll be right back" he said as he headed to twist the doorknob.

"Oh! Oppa I have something to tell you!" Hyuna stopped him.

"Mm, what is it?" he wondered, still not facing her but the door.

"It was a great choice that you broke up with Hyosung unnie" she spoke out boldy.

Himchan swallowed the built up spit that was arising in his mouth then sighed... "And why is that?".

"Because she slept with 'MY EX'- boyfriend you know, you've heard right" she said blinking rapidly.

"Yea, I heard" he finished before finally leaving and slamming the door shut.

"Oppa!! That hurt my ears" Hyuna whined as she slumped back on her bed and kicked her feet in the air.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie, is it true? Please tell me it's not" Yuri pleaded.

"Im being honest! I didnt do ANYTHING that night! I promise!! I even checked if I was pregnant, and I'm not" Hyosung tried to convince her bestie.

"But then, this doesnt make sense at all! Who would've taken those pictures in the first place? If you guys werent doing anything that night, then who was it that did all this and posted it online?" Yuri said, the tone of her voice getting stronger.

"I dont know" Hyosung let out with sob, like who would do that? Is there someone who has a grudge on me, or Kikwang?

"Yah that's it!" Yuri clapped.

Hyosung looked up, "What is?".

"Invite Kikwang over right now" Yuri ordered.

"RIGHT NOOEWWW" she extended her words. "C'mon, hop 2, 3, 4..."

Without a question, I immediately marched and grabbed my phone from the couch.

"Yoboseyo? Kikwang speaking" he answered.

I hesitated at first realising that I dont know how to convince him to come over.

"Hello? Anyone there?" he questioned suspicious.

"Yah! How can you not know that its me? Am I not one of your contacts yet? Dont you have caller ID?!" Hyosung ranted in disgust.

"Ah! Hyosung-sshi, its you, how nice of you to say hello, *You could pick up the sarcasm*, so tell me, whats up?".

He sounded so cool and relaxed, unlike her who was yelling at him without even saying hello... she shut her eyes as hard as she could, realised how dumb she just sounded through the line.

"Oh... Ki- Kikwang..." her words stumbled.

He remained silent.

"I need you to come over to my house right-" she stopped realising how 'weird' that sounded, like she needed him to fulfil something of hers.

There was an awkward silence, but it broke as he replied "Okay, sure" he shrugged.

"What?! You're not gonna ask why? Or feel suspicious or anything" Hysoung asked completely startled by his response.

"Uh. Aniyo, why should I be? Wait. Should I be suspicious?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh- Oh, aniyo aniyo, I was just curious. . . Hurry up and come over now" she finished of.

"O gurae" he replied and Hyosung ended the call.

"Argh!" she threw herself down on the couch, merely missing a flower vase.

 

Thats when the bell rang, she straightened herself up and headed to the door. She was surprised at how fast Kikwang had came over, but didnt bother to ask.

"Annyeong" you welcomed.

He smiled back with a nod, then turned towards Yuri to say hello but was interupted.

"STOP!" Yuri said with her hands out telling him to stop him from moving.

He slightly jumped back. Hyosung wondered why her bff was standing on top of the couch, as she slightly bit her lip wondering, just what would happen next. Yuri looked him down, inspecting his clothes. Then with a little nod she blurted out "Wassup".

Kikwang was suprised, he tried to understand what the hec was happening, but it just wasnt getting processed. He sratched the back of his head and tilted his head towards Hyosung and whispered "Is she okay?".

Hyosung just forced out a chuckle and turned her head towards Yuri, grabbing her attention by telling her through gritted teeth, "Hehehe, Yuri my BESTIE *Strengthening her grit*, would you please get off that couch".

Yuri bowed and nodded "Yes ma'am".

Hyosung released her gritted teeth and lead Kikwang to come take a seat.

Hyosung then excused herself and told him that she would go make him some coffee.

Yuri glared at Kikwang, like she was trying to make him spill out something. Kikwang felt uncomfortable sitting under her watch and just decided to take a look around the place. First was Hyosungs room, the room was lavender purple with a splash of lavender pink. Even though he knew he wasnt supposed to be in here, he was just soo tempted that his curiousity, just wouldn't let him go.

"Woah! Its pretty neat" he said amazed at the size of the big room, and how everything was layed out perfectly.

But there was something that cought his eye. He walked towards it and chuckled as he saw baby pictures of Hyosung.

He held in his laughter, and just decided to leave the room before anyone finds him in here. He went through the hallway, looking at the walls that were filled with pictures of Yuri on one side, and pictures of Hyosung on the other. Many of Yuri's picture gave him the creeps because it felt like they were all watching him, and so he just decided to look at Hysoungs side. He couldnt stop smiling as he saw all the pictures of Hyosung, he had to admit but she was getting hotter and hotter the more he looked at her. That was when he came across a certain picture:

 He couldnt believe how photogenic she was, all her pictures were perfect, and cute... but that cute turned into a 'hot', as he saw another picture of her, on a magazine. "Dayumm!!" he gasped, suprised that there was even a side oh her like this. He was surrounded by weird thoughts, things he had never thought of before, but he just couldnt handle her iness, it was turning him on soo hard, that he had to move on... for his own 'safety' and Hyosungs.

He had just reached the last pic on the wall, and he was relieved but as he focused on the picture he realised how perfect her body was. She could fit into anything, practically everything would look perfect on her, but this photo was too damn hot and he was sweating so hard. He had never felt this before, a girl has never looked soo attractive as this on a photo before. But he was sure of one thing, that he was definitely jealous of the bear in the picture. 

 He fastened his walking pace and walked out into the living room, glad Yuri had gone. He sat back down and that was just when Hyosung came out with 3 cups of coffee.

"Yuri-ah~!" she yelled.

"Yea unnie?" she replied.

"Your coffee's ready" she announced and placed the cups of coffees on the tea table.

Ever since looking at the pictures of Hyosung, he had started to become more interested in her, before she had just felt like a younger sister, and now hes glad shes not really his younger sister. He started to focus a lot more on the clothes she was wearing and how it showed of her curves and bodyline.

"Unnie! Look" Yuri called out as she came down the stairs.

"Mm..?" Hyosung said as she looked up at what Yuri had in her hands.

"Your new issue for 'Sure' has come out" Yuri said all excited.

Hyosung ran to Yuri. "REALLY?! Show me, show me!" Hyosung pleaded.

"Say the magic word" Yuri said standing up tall and putting out a hand like she was expecting somthing to be given. "Pweeeeaasee" Hyosung begged doing a little aegyo, and an extra wink.

Yuri stomped her feet, "YAH! Unnie! Not that!! I want you to buy me some mango bubble tea~" she said with a cheeky wink.

You gave her a teasing glare, then thought about the deal.

"Okay geol!" you reply and she takes out the magazine from her back and hands it to you.

"Woaaah!! It came out really well!" Hyosung said pointing at the picture.

"I know right! Unnie, FIGHTING!!" Yuri said scrunching her face muscles. 

Kikwang of course was soo curious as to what the picture was, and couldnt help it but ask.

"Can I see?" he said playing around nervously with his fingers, nervous as to what she would respond like.

"Oh! Sure" she said handing it over to him.

 "Wooah! Jincha daebakk!!" he said in his mind. But in reality he just smiled and handed it back to Hyosung.

She laughed like she felt insulted. "Yah! Aren't you gonna praise me for how great I look?".

"Nope"

"Wahh you really are something arent you" Hysoung said crossing her arms.

There was silence.

"Chukahaeyo" he said.

His words made her insides leap for a plit second. Hyosung found the tone of his voice uncomfortable, it was sweet and waayyy too nice... She was starting to regret asking him to praise her, because his voice just made her develop butterflies... well more like cockroaches in her stomach.

"Aah Kamsahamnida~" Hyosung replied rubbing her arms in awkwardness.

"So why did I need to come here?"

"Ah! We were trying to solve the problem that had happened on the night of Baro's bday party" Yuri said clicking her fingers cause she almost forgot about it.

"May I ask how?" he asked Yuri.

Yuri shot him a glare that made him feel like there were holes burning into his face.

"Okay okay, tell me what I have to do?" he said trying to calm Yuri down.

"Okay I have a few questions to ask you" Yuri stated.

Kikwang nodded, and off Yuri went with questions.

"Number 1: Did you actually purposely sleep with Hyosung?"

"No, we didnt do anything" he claimed.

"Number 2: Hyosung said she woke up with a headache... any clue as to how that could have happened?" Yuri said trying to make him spill everything out.

"Uhh... Ah! We did drink some alcohol that Himchan served us" Kikwang said out loud as if he was getting somewhere with this sudden 'evidence outbreak'.

"Number 3: What happened after you drank alcohol, were you soo drunk that you wanted to take it out onto my Unnie!!?" Yuri yelled standing up from her seat.

"Yah Yuri calm down" Hyosung said pressing her shoulder down, aiming to get her to sit back down.

"Ohh! I started to become really sleepy and boom thats all I remember" Hyosung spoke suspiciously, tilting her head as if she too was getting somewhere.

"Yea... And after you collapsed I immediately collapsed, and I did feel someones cold holding my feet" he stated.

They all thought for a long time, but they just couldn't understand how it ended being published on FB.

"I don't get it!!?" Hyosung blurted out.

Yuri got her laptop out, logged onto her face book and searched for the pictures, then she scanned it carefully with her eyes.

"Hey arent those fingers? Someones holding the camera" Yuri said pointing at the fingers.

She turned up the brightness of the laptop and that made things a lot clearer.

"AH! I think I got it... The camera man took advantage of the situation that you two had passed out, and he dragged you into the room, took off some of your clothes, then made it look like--"

"Like we slept together" Hyosung said, now that everything was making sense.

"Correct! And thats why Kikwang felt cold hands at his feet... it's cause he was being dragged" Yuri said happy that things were figured out, but angry at how anyone could do that.

"But who could it be? Who was it?!" Hyosung whimpered.

"The man who gave you the alcohol of course" Yuri answered wiping her hands with a clap, knowing that the investigation was now over.

"You mean HIMCHAN?!!" Hyosung screamed in unbelief.

"Yes unnie... your ex Himchan"

"But how did he dot it? It was just one glass of red--"

"He obviously spiked it... duh~" Yuri said in a dumbfounded tone.

"As if you couldnt realise that!" Kikwang said slapping his own knees in astonishment.

"Yah! Dont tease me" Hyosung said pinching Yuri's cheeks really hard.

"Unnie I'll end up making you buy not ONE, but TWO Bubble Tea's for me!!" Yuri threatened.

Hyosung immediately let go, and Yuri nudged her playfully.

"So what do we do next?" Kikwang wondered.

"Kikwang, you go make it clear with people about the incident, and prove to them however you want to" Yuri commanded.

"Yes Ma'am" he saluted sarcastically.

"Hyosung... I think this is time for... another prank" Yuri squinted her eyes with an evil grin.

"Seriously? Oh I cant wait!" Hyosung yelped in happiness.

"Go gather all Himchans baby pictures that you threw away this morning" Yuri commanded again.

"Yes Ahjusshi!" Hyosung teased giggling as she ran off, not long after she called Yuri that, Yuri had been chasing her around the house.

"I'll just be off then, fulfilling my mission... HALMONI" Kikwang yelled out crystal clear before he sprinted out of the house, just for his own saftey, even though he knew the risk.

"Yah!" Yuri yelled, punching her fist into her palm.

"I'll get you both! I will never let you both go, without a taste of my revenge" Yuri yelled hoping Kikwang could hear that from outside.

Hyosung snuck up behind Yuri and tazered her waist, immediately making Yuri collapse in a heap of laughter.

"I cant 'wait' for your revenge dongsaenggie" Hyosung played around and flicked Yuri on her forehead.

"Oh... *giggles* you dont need *Hyosung kept tickling her* to..." Yuri said with an evil smirk.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Annyeong mina-san~ How are you all, hope you're all healthy, safe, and looking after yourselves and your fam fam (family).

How was this chapter??! Eh? My school's starting in two days, and Im just soo worried... cause I cant believe im in year 10! And Im starting to DRIVE next year!! Like what even... No one can believe it and its understandable cause I look like a year 8 and I am actually supposed to be in year 9 anyways.

So anyways, this chapter took me two days to write, thats the fastest I have ever done, you comments REALLY REALLY cheer me on! Like I dont know how to thank you all!! Oh wait... my gift can be to update faster. I'll try, but I know this years gonna be tough, so please dont leave me TT.TT. All my subs mean A LOT to me! I thought it would be easy to get subs, but no I was wrong, and that made me realise how special you all are to me!!

Saranghaeyo~~ Pray for me and my studies!! I will do the same for you all too!!

Keep loving my fan fic, susbcribe, upvote, comment, share~ It would be great if this story starts to get a bit more views and support.

Sayonara~ ILY!! HyoKwang fighting!!!<333