Not Fooled.

Love & Lies

80f14d73131c773d73017d096d1a74ea_screen.

Ring~

There were students all over the place, heading and searching for their classes. From above it looked like a disturbed Ant colony.

"Aah, aah! Mian Hae" Kikwang said pushing through the crowd. 

He was pretty tall so whatever he was searching for wasn't a hard job.

"Umph!"

"Mian-Hae" they both bowed, as expected Kikwang had bumped into someone unintentionally. Since when he's searching for something or someone he isnt aware of anything around him. It was a bad habit.

Kikwang helped her pick up her books, still not able to identify who it was.

(Clears throat) "Um Excuse me, do you happen to know a girl called Hysoung?" he asked politely.

"Yes, me" she answered solemnly still picking up some scattered papers, and not showing her face.

Kikwang was relieved it was Hyosung, taking a deep breath he told her what he wanted to say in 1 go.

"Oh! Hyosung I'm soo sorry about yesterday, I took it in the wrong way, it was a total misunderstanding you see, please understand" he apologized sincerely.

"Eh? sorry, I think you got the wrong person" said the girl as she looked up.

Kikwang was shocked, since she looked exactly like Jeon Hyosung, except her facial features looked different; her eyes were twitching, tongue was out and nostrils were puffed out. She looked completely nuts.

"Oh I'm soo sorry, you must be Hyosung's twin sister by any chance?" Kikwang spoke his voice going high.

"JEON HYOSUNG? EH? OH HYOOOSUUNNGGIEE, THAT GIRL, YES SHES MY STEP SISTER WE LOOK A-LIKE DONT WE? EXCEPT I'M MORE ATTRACTIVE RIGHT?" she screamed, unstabily walking around in a circle, with a drowsy look, and twirling her hair.

"Ah yes! Your... very beautiful indeed" Kikwang said scratching his head while chuckling.

"When I grow up I wanna be a princess" she said fluttering her eyelashes whilst clenching her fists in pride, and flapping her arms up and down furiously, like she was determined to be the first human that's able to fly.

"Eh really? Sounds greeeaat" he said in a worried tone.

"Hyosung number two, I gotta go now! By-" he said as he ran off.

.................................................................................................................................................................

"Haha keke! Omo he's soo gullible, I never thought that would actually work! WOW he'd fall for that? how is he gonna survive in this world" Jeon Hyosung laughed.

"I 'totally' have a step sister called Hyosung" she chuckled as she headed to class, smiling as she remembered the look he had on his face when she fooled him.

"Oh gee I'm talking to myself again" she said facepalming.

Chemistry class-
"GET OUT YOUR BOOKLETS TO TAKE NOTES CLASS" said the male reliever teacher, walking around with a stick and a stern look.

Hyosung sat down on her chair, turning to look at Kikwang. Kikwang was not facing her, infact he didnt look at her for quite a while.

She started to get suspicious so she poked his left arm "Yah! Are you scared of me?".

Kikwang put on a silly/ drowsy look and turned around.

"Anyeong Haseyo~ My name is Kikwang and I UHhhhhh... I'm Lee Kikwang's step brother, except I'm much ier aye?" Kikwang teased, finishing of with a straight face and turning towards the front.

Hyosung nudged him as she laughed at how ridiculous he looked, getting herself told off.

"I see you found out!" she slipped a gummy smile.

"It wasn't funny you know!" he replied still not facing her, but in a serious tone.

"Oh... sorry... but I should be getting an apolo-" before she continued, he stopped her and said yesterday was misunderstood, keeping her quite for a while.

She was stunned because no one had ever raised there voice at her.

"Sorry, Its just that... I don't want this to get anymore complicated than it is right now, I wanted to tell you this, thats why I was searching for you this morning" Kikwang spoke looking concerned.

"Because we're friends and lab partners right? So we can't stay silent forever! Besides, you and Hyuna are one of the only girls I truly feel comfortable with" Kikwang said as he gave Hyosung a cute smile.

She smiled back not knowing why, feeling the urge she had to, but still couldn't figure out why.

*Bell Rings* (Recess)

As Hyosung walked out of class, the only thing in her mind was how Kikwang thought of her that way, no one was ever that open to her, besides he's only known her for a couple of days. 

She was really confused, her mind just coudn't figure out the puzzle it had been challeneged to, but her body was filled with warmth as his last sentence replayed in her head again and again.

-- "Besides, you and Hyuna are one of the only girls I truly feel comfortable with" --

"Should I feel comfortable with those words or not?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Class ended with a boring Humanities revision test; worst way a school day could end.

Hyosung headed back home with Yuri, rejecting Kikwang's request to walk home together, since she wanted to spend some time with her bestie Yuri, and she hadn't cleared up her mind with what Kikwang had said to her. Knowing it was best to stay away from him for a while, just so that things could get back to normal.

"Yah Hyosung-ah, I think we have a shadow..." Yuri said pointing at someone trying to hide behind a tree.

"Huh what do you me- Oh I see, who is that?" Hyosung wondered.

"Aissh I know who its is..." Yuri said with a sigh, sluggishly walking towards the tree.

Once she reached there, she pinched the guys ear, and pulled him out into sight.

"BARO?!" Hyosung said confused.

"I-I-I can explain...*turns to face Yuri* Yuri-yah your looking very innocent but pretty today... not something new anyways..."

 *awkward silence*

She pinched his ears even harder.

"Aaah that hurts!" he said in pain.

Yuri glared at him.

"*Gulps* Well I really should get to the point why I followed you two here, ok, well it was to give you both an invitation... By the way Yuri babe you can let go of my ear you know" said Baro trying to be all smot

Yuri grabbed two of the invitations, letting go of his ear and slowly opening the envelope.

"I'll see you 2 later then byeee Yuri" off Baro went giving Yuri an air kiss as he ran off. 

Yuri grabbed the air kiss and threw it down onto the ground and stepped on it with disgust.

"Eugghh that creep! He keeps following me!" murmured Yuri.

"Ooh la la~ Does he like you? Wait no... don't answer, it's obvious after that air kiss" Hyosung teased nudging her bestie.

Yuri nudged Hyosung and told her she has high expecations when it comes to 'the right guy', and he was aceing her 'hate' list.

"Awww, C'mon don't be sad! He's a nice guy, plus he's smart also... isn't that one of your expectations?" Hyosung winked.

"Well yeaa... WAIT! Nonono are you trying to hook us up?" Yuri said raising her eyebrow.

"No no I'm just saying, pabo" Hyosung said as she poked her tongue out at Yuri.

"Ok good (sense of relief), I would like him if he stopped being a creep that follows me, and starts to be himself not some guy that's trying to look cool to impress me" said Yuri looking as if she was sick and tired of him acting that way, Hysoung gave her an understanding look.

"Just tell him that then, I'm sure he'll understand" Hyosung said trying to help.

Yuri frowned.

Hyosung could tell Yuri was unhappy, so she changed the topic completely.

"Ahh well, Home sweet home^.^! Yuyu, I'll ring you after dinner kay! I'll read this after a shower also" Hyosung said waving Yuri off.

_                                                    _                                                        _                                                               _          

"I really wonder what this is" Hyosung said scratching her head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a warm heart warming shower,  she wrapped her body with a towel tightly, and opened the invitation which read:

To: Jeon Hyosung
You are invited to Baro's pool party
Where: 5/09 ******* Seoul Korea
When: this Sunday- 25th October 3pm- 7:30pm
Rsvp: ****** (mobile) or email me [email protected]

P.s. (Girls) Wear something revealing, Bikini's accepted, no shirts or full body covering swimsuits!
From: Cha Baro;)

"Loose? Is this a party?" she spoke disgusted, mouth wide open and was revolted by what she was just looking straight at.

She walked into the living room, got dressed, and looked up at her wall of pictures. In other words what she called a wall of memories. There were soo many pictures of Yuri and Hyosung's cute selfies, family, and finally she looked at the other end...

Pictures of her and her ex- boyriend Kim Himchan. Filled with  mixed emotions she walked right up to the pictures, pulled them all down letting out all her anger and emotions that were unexplainable, she felt like cursing him but the words just didnt come out, she was feeling hopeless once again... 

The room was a big mess, skimming through the pictures that used to give her that warm fuzzy 'you know your loved' feeling, but know looking at it again filled her with hatred and sadness. She knew it was best to throw away those haunting pictures, so she went through them, tore each picture one at a time making her feel stronger and stronger, reminding herself that she's not alone and that this was just an aspect of life that will come and go.

The sooner the better.

"I just dont know what to do!" she screamed, clutching her head tightly, she just felt completely useless, like there was noo energy in her to stop this from taking- over her daily base life.

Sitting down on a chair she threw her head into her hands she spoke "I have to get over this somehow, but I dont know how? Maybe I should call someone, or maybe I should draw a moustache and a monobrow on the remaining pictures of him?" She laughed at the thought of Himchan with a monobrow plus a moustache. Grabbing the remaining pictures she took a fat black sharpie and was interuppted by a phone call.

#Mobile rings

"Yoboseyo Hyosung speaking, may I know who this is?... Oh Annyeong Omma!" Spoke Hyosung happily.

"Hyosunggie! Hows school going? Are boys behaving well there huh, are they treating you well? WHY ARE YOU SOO QUITE?!! ARE YOU PREGNANT!!?" said Hyo's Omma panting really loud, that you could hear her breathing very clearly.

"Aissh Omma no no I'm fine" she answered with a shrug.

"I've just been invited to a pool party this Sunday afternoon, so yea Omma I'm just searching for a Bikini" Hyosung addressed.

"Hyo, why do you sound sad? Are you feeling unwell? Moodswings let me guess huh" Omma askes concerned.

"Oh no its not that, but Omma thanks for asking! I needed to tell-" Hyosung paused then thaught to herself: 

'Wait I can't tell omma now about the break up situation, she'll go mad and all these problems will develop, she'll probably end up calling him and giving a lecture about breaking a womans heart, to be honest that would be quite funny actually (giggle), but no Hyosung! Think about all the other problems that will occur'

"Yes you needed to tell me...?" said Hyo's Omma getting suspicious.

"Uh uhmm its just that . . . " Hyosung mumbled not knowing how to change the subject.

"Hyo darling are you ok there?" Omma questioned getting worried.

"Oh um yea... What I wanted to tell you was that I was worried about getting a... a... a bad Bikini thats right, yes a bad Bikini" Hyosung chuckled scratching her head, relieved she made something up quickly on the spot.

"Hmm... Bikini aye? Well, I honestly don't know much about these things but, get something good okay! Boys HAVE to be running after you okay keke~" Hyo's Omma giggled.

"OMMA! Ayaa!" *Facepalm*

"Haha, ok have fun! Don't get carried away, and don't let anyone else either, Annyeong, Saranghae" was all Omma said before she hung up.

"Silly Omma, she's just like Yuri . . . Ah! Crap I almost forgot".


--Rings Yuri--

"Dobaseyo? Ah Unnie, thought you'd forget" said Yuri.

"Well I nearly did... But never mind that, did you read the invtation?" Hyosung asked trying to change the topic.

"Ah yes! This IS totally a party where all the erted guys eyes will be wide open" Yuri sighed.

"Well what can we do yah...? Got any ideas?" Hyosung asked.

"No, unfortunetly not" Yuri frowned, her voice going dry.

They both sighed before Yuri began to talk again, "Why dont we just not go?" she suggested.

"No, no we have to!!" Hyosung pleaded with wide eyes.

"Why do you sound soo eager unnie? You don't even know him that well" Yuri asked curiously, feeling and sounding like sherlock.

"You really want to know why? Becasue I got the most perfect idea ever, you'll see at the party Yuri yah~ Annyeeoong I'm going to search for everything needed now kay~ See ya" she said before she hung up, running off to search for her so called 'idea'.

"Wait yah tell-" Yuri pleaded before Hyosung hug up.

Meanwhile at Yuri's place

"Saad, I hate suspense" Yuri said talking to herself with an upset tone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shades & hat, check, Bikini, check, oversized ugly coat, check, yay!" she squeeled looking at the items lying down on her couch.

Then she thought through her plan and was waiting for Sunday to arrive!

JEON%2BHYOSUNG.jpg

Yaay another chapter done:DD Ok I shouldnt be celebrating I took forever to update this T.T

Right now Im creating another poster Yay now theres something to look forward too :P

Please upvote, Ill love you forever:D~ And pleaaasee comment I need comments to keep myself motivated haha

Thankyouu to all the subscribers for accepting my horribelness XD

Oh gee im getting outta topic...

XX Thankyouuu XX