Misunderstanding

Love & Lies

tumblr_n2i6kcFaeU1se0ct1o3_1280.jpg*Mature words included, but they have asterisk's*

Hyosungs POV:

I really wonder what happened last night, all I remember was chatting with Lee Kikwang and then BOOM I out. It was the first time this had ever happened but what got me even more confused was that apparently Kikwang-ah had fell unconcious too. So I decided to call him to see if he's okay... and thats when I had realised that I don't even have his number... aish! Anyways, there has to be someway I can find his number, or somehow contact him. Hmm... maybe Baro knows.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ahh Cha sun woo, do you have Lee Kikwangs number by any chance?" I asked my voice getting lighter as I finished.

"Lee- Lee- Lee Kikwang... Hmm... I'll see, hold on" Baro told me sounding unsure.

"Yes I do have his number, but I don't know if he has changed it ir not" he told me.

"Aaah that's fine" I sighed.

"Ok well here you go, it's 0-- --- ---" he answered.

I replied saying thanks and that I will give him a reward of appreciation later... I don't even know why I decided to do that! I was probably just in a good mood.

"Can my reward be Yuri?" he politely asked making me flinch.

"Do you want a punch instead?" I threatened, disgusted by what he thought of as a reward.

"You know what" he paused. "I think I'm good, I prefer to not die young", he ended, hanging up the phone.

"Yea I thought so, I would do the same" I said to myself. I stared long and hard at Kikwangs number, I didnt know if calling him is the right thing to do... like what if he misunderstands and thinks I like him, but at the same time I had a problem to figure out.

"Yoboseyo?" a masculine voice answered the phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo Lee Kikwang-ah, I just wanted to know if your alright and what had happened last night?" I shyly asked.

"Jeon- Jeon Hyosung?!" he spoke in a surprised tone, but I got feel that he was holding back a chuckle.

"Yah! Pabo! What's so funny?" I questioned him, tapping one foot as I waited impatiently for a decent reply.

"What's funny eh? Its funny how you actually care if I'm alright or not" he teased.

Okay thats its, I can't stand it when people tease me, especially when HE does it, he's always got something to say that will make me, A. Hate him, B. Doubt your own feelings, C. Hate him, D. Blush, E. Hate him SOO much! I held my face with the palms of my hand surprised at how ridiculously fast it was heating up... like I mean, I dont even like him!?

"Jeon Hyosung" he softly said, like omo, when a guy says your name like that... you dont even know what to expect next. I hesitated before I replied "Yes...".

There was an awkward silence.

"Stop blushing you monkey" he said.

Okay, cham kkan ma n... I swear the man at the end of this line is a creepy psychic, I seriously wont even bother to be curious about what hes gonna do next. And WHAT?! Moneky? I shave every day, and hes never even seen me eating a banana has he?

"Ah! I think I'm dying! Jeon Hyosung... monkey" Kikwang stuttered.

I bit my lip, trying not to swallow in that he had just called me monkey again.

"Yah. Hel- me pleas-"

"Kikwang!! ARE YOU OKAY?!! I gasped, absolutely not knowing what to do next.

He wasnt replying... I was panicking before I managed to catch him snicker in the background.

"Ok give me a break 'Lee Kikwang', do you find it that amusing, woah, you really have no taste in humour" I said while I heard him laughing hysterically.

"Yes of course, aah I haven't laughed in a while, thanks monkey" he clarified.

"Yah! Are you from F4? Only Gu Jun Pyu calls Geum Jan Di 'Monkey'!!" I told him.

"No way! Theres a great difference, I'm way better looking that Lee Min Ho" he said with pride.

I scoffed, and I felt like I was choking his words for him.

"Cocky as always..." I murmured.

"What?" he asked.

"Ah! I said... you havent answered my question yet" I changed the subject whilst gritting my teeth.

It was getting to a point where things wher too awkward, and besides of course he's okay, look at him go, cocky as always.

"You know what, I'm hanging up" I told him.

"Yah wait! Jeon Hyosung! What am I looking at? I think I'm gonna--". I didn't let him finish, I already predicted that he was beginning a new childish prank. I hung up on him as I slumped my body on my couch and grabbed out my laptop, checking my FB.

Just as I expected, I was spammed by Baro with photo's which he had uploaded of the pool party. And oh my! I swear all he did that day, was take pictures of all those women in bikini's swimming and bending down. And that's when I had realised that I had spoke too soon, I scrolled down to see two pictures of what seemed to be from last night... I stared at it carefully, studying it realy hard because I couldnt make out what it was. The first pisture wsa too dark to realise what it was, so I clicked on the second pic, and that was something I wish I had never done... I couldnt capture any emotions running around my head, everything was out of hand, these two pictures were gonna ruin my reputation... forever!

"ARGGH!!" I clutched my head in disbelief, trying to recall everything that has happened last night.

Thats when I thought of what my conversation with Kikwang a few minutes ago. He was saying things really weirdly to me, like as if he had known everything that had happened yesterday crystal clear. I held my body, afraid of what the future would bring for me, as I looked at the uploaded picture of Kikwang and I in bed, half . Reading the photo caption- Carried away. Likes- 1,324. Shares- 48. Enough views for my reputation to go down the drain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next morning*

I woke up the next morning, with the worst head ache. I didnt sleep well, and all I can think of was what I saw on Facebook last night. I was crying mentally, there were voices in my head, and they were all insulting me, calling me all sorts of things; Pabo, slu*, who**, etc.

How am I gonna face the students at school?!! And of all questions that I wanted to be answered, I was really curious as to who would post something so cruel?!! Could it be Kikwang? Is he pissed at me? What for, what did I ever do that was so wrong? Out of memory I literally can't remember anything that happened that night.

After getting changed into my uniform, I headed to school, looking down at my feet while I was walking, for I could feel the cold stares burning holes on my back as I headed to my locker.

The atmosphere was filled with chatter, gossip, and hate. By the look of it, I am predicting that the whole school knows about it. I ran my eyes down my timetable, and I could feel my fist clench as my eyes processed what class I had up first... Health and 's**' ed, woah, just perfect! Now the students are really gonna pay close attention to me during that class.

I grabbed my books and headed to class, everyone was there nice and early, so was the teacher. As if this was normal. It was like entering a pride of lions that were ready to attack, I was already being attacked with glares and looks of disgust. I headed to my seat, and to my disappointment, Kikwang was in this class also, and there was an empty seat next to him. I walked past Hyuna trembling, "Ptooie" I heard her spit, for she was the one that was giving me the look as if today was my last day to live.

I sat on my seat and cleared my throat, giving a small wave I said "Kikwang, annyeong~".

"..."

Ouch! I was ignored, but I kept my stand as I told him, "You know I didnt post those things on FB right?"

"Oh so now the one night standers are discussing casually? Do they even have any shame?" a student preached to the class, trying to get our attention.

I held it in.

"Yah! Are you ignoring us? Can't you tell us a bit more about your one night stand in detail? Did you guys have protection?" another student called out.

"Aish" I said quietly to myself, "Eotteohke?".

"Did you check if you are pregnant? Are you gonna be a omma... Lee Hyosung? *Laughs*".

Thats it! I had enough, I was just about to get up but I was pulled down by someone. I turned to see Kikwang holding onto my hand. I was speechless.

"Yah! Was Kikwang being that charismatic to you? Is that what made you to fall into bed?".

Kikwang pulled me right up close to his face, then he moved forward and whispered into my ears.

"I know you didnt do it, well I hope thats the truth, but if we talk back at this moment, all were gonna do is worsen the situations state at the moment, so please, just bear with it for now, you're not on this alone".

Aah, what can I say, a lot of my stress had been taken away, I'm glad I atleast had his support.

Hyuna was gritting her teeth, as the whole class cooed seeing as to how close Kikwang was to me.

"WOW! What a show! Now can we continue with class?! Or do we have to keep watching these two put on another show?" said Professor. Cha (The health teacher).

The class went silent, and the lecture had began.

"S**!" Prof. Cha started of.

"Something we may all end up doing, some very late, some very early, some never, some daily" he said obviously eyeing Kikwang and I.

The class giggled.

The lecture went on for another 30 minutes before it started to get a lot more practical.

"Now can we have a show of hands as to who here, nearly fell into the trap of early s** before marriage?" Prof. Cha asked, expecting Kikwang and my hands to be raised.

He scoffed as he saw that a few of the male students hands went up, including Kikwang.

"What about you Hyuna? Werent you in an intimate relationship with Lee Kikwang?" he asked.

"Yah! Is this some confession cl--" 

"I asked you a question, and I am expecting a yes or no?" he snapped back.

"Yes, we nearly did it once" she slightly grinned, but immediately went into a glare as she looked at Kikwang.

"Mm, thankyou for your honesty" Prof. Cha said.

"And what about you Kikwang, Im guessing you're very experienced... no? Yes? How many women? Countless?".

"Sorry to ask but, as a teacher shouldnt you be teaching us instead of asking us?" Kikwang answered.

"I beg your pardon but, do you think that as a professor, I waste my time joking and playing around with women?" he questioned.

"No sir" Kikwang replied.

"Then tell me, what is this situation between you, Jeon Hyosung and Kim Hyuna? Are you perhaps... a player?" Prof. Cha asked curiously.

Kikwangs face went red, he was filled with anger, his arm veins appeared, and his hands were sweating.

"I NEVER DID IT WITH HYOSUNG!" he shouted at the class and the professor. 

"You all are so gullible, how can you fall for something after seeing just a few photos? Hyuna is my girlfriend and I am not a player" he clarified.

The class was in awe, but the silence was disrupted after Hyuna spoke up, "Then where did the pictures come from? Who would waste their time photoshopping such thing?".

"Hyuna, as my yeoja chingu, I thought you would trust me? Do you take our relationship as a joke? Is it humiliating for you to see me like this?" he asked sincerely.

"Yah! Lee Kikwang, let me ask YOU that question! Do YOU take OUR relationship as a joke? I am the one being humiliated" she said with tears filling up her eyes.

"Oh! Woah, I always knew it, you are soo full of yourself, you dont care about others, but you care about yourself, you know what, I was tired of you these past few weeks anyways, you want me to change according to your idea of a perfect 'boyfriend', but you have never asked me as to what it is that I want you to change about yourself" Kikwang said sternly.

"Hahaha! What are you saying? The guys are all over me, they all want me, and you're saying that I'm not enough? Lee Kikwang, you surely are a pabo" she said in an insulting tone.

"Museun mal iya? The guys only want you for your body, they dont even know about what I'm dealing with everyday... your personality" he spoke truthfully.

Ouch personally I think Kikwang went a bit too far...

"What?! Are you saying that you never liked my personality? Yah Kikwang! Did you misuse me? Were you only attracted to my outsi--"

"That is the only attractive thing... you were sweet at first, but then you changed in a bad way" he insulted her.

Hyuna's face was covered in tears, her eyes swelled up and she blurted out "Ah, Lee Kikwang, WE'RE OVER, I want to break up with you!".

*Silence*

*Kikwang inhales in a deep breath*

"Go ahead, its not like I'm loosing something big anyways" he answered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hello~~ Its me here, sorry everyone for not being able to have updated this any sooner, I moved to Australia, and now the study load is like 10x heavier here!! But right now its the end of year holidays (Summer holidays).

I would love to update faster, and it would be great if you introduce this story to more of your aff friends, I know this is not the best aff, or will ever be, but your support means a lot, and I pray that you all will continue to love and support my story and HyoKwang<33

Kamsahamnida~:D~ (=^.^=)