Left me with no choice

Love & Lies

custom poster   Loving you like never before~

Left me with no Choice-

"Unnie~" Yuri yelled out, knocking on Hyosung’s door.

 

Yuri screamed a couple times more until she realised there was a door-bell.

"Aish! Jinjja..." She let out with a sigh of frustration.

She bit her lip hoping for her BFF to open the door for her. Yuri had been waiting for Hyosung’s appearance for quite a while. Still no sign of her, which started to get Yuri suspicious.

She peeked through the keyhole, looking around at the mess 'somebody' had created, but still, no sign of Hyosung.

She was wondering why there were broken vases, glass, and cutlery around. 

But just couldn't figure out, or imagine Hyosung being the culprit, behind the mess.

Now Yuri was panicking a lot, when suddenly it struck her!

'Ah- the Kitchen window!'

 Yuri crept into the backyard, avoided contact with a dog, and finally reached Hyosung's spacious empty backyard.

She stood there, and pouted when realising she didn't know where to start. Standing there gazing up towards the window, and then looked around for something that could help her get up.

'Hmmm... Ah! - Let’s just trust that, that pile of wood will help me get up". 

She couldn't believe she was doing this, but it was for a good reason.

Yuri slowly climbed up the pile, and didn’t dare to look down, because she was afraid of heights. 

The feeling of relief, and pressure off her shoulders, when realising she applyed for insurance lately, she slowly got up motivating herself, 'I've got Insurance'.

Once she reached the top, she realised she was still not tall enough, so she was left with only one choice, 'ARGGHHH dowajuseyo' Yuri screamed for her life, luckily she grabbing onto the window sill just on time, and climbed up.

'Aish! Unnie you’re lucky to have a friend like me! I nearly died...'

'Yah I'm a really nice person aren't I? Yay I'm a hero!'

Once she reached the top she sat right above the window, half in and half out, and did a little victory dance, neigbours thinking she was craaazy, and an action which didnt end up well. 

'Aaah!' Yuri fell into Hyosung's Kitchen, and landged in a bowl of Spicy Kimchee, that smelt extremely good~ 

And it tempted her soo badly, that she just had to have some.

After trying it she wanted to make a list of things you could die for and write... 1. Hyosung's Kimchee.

'The door was not locked' Hyosung gently spoke, and then face- palmed, at her friends clumsiness.

'Jeongmal?!' Yuri said in disgust, as she brushed off the kimchee on her hair, uspet it was unhygenic to eat it

Yuri immediately stopped, realising she needed to search for Hyosung... 

'Unnieeee~, where are you?' Yuri called out.

She slowly walked towards Hyosung's bedroom and froze, gawking down at the tissue bed Hyosung had created, piles and piles of tissue's everywhere. 

It took a minute or two for Yuri to wake up from her sudden state-of-shock, and see where Hyosung was.

'Omo, what the heck did you do to yourself unnie?' Yuri screamed out. 

There Hyosung was, in bed with what looked like a million tissue boxes, and a worn out face, full of tears.

'Sunggie...' said Yuri in a quiet voice.

'Yah' Hyosung replied letting out another tear that fell on Hyosung's palm.

'You look like a Zombie' Yuri teased. 

Hyosung frowned, 'It was a joke...' Yuri said before Hyosung stopped her 'No its ok, I know I look horrible' Hyosung finalised with Yuri.

Yuri pouted, 'Won’t you tell me what's wrong?’

'Hmm... You see Yuri Yah...' Hyosung started, 'Himchan... he...' before she continued, she bursted out into a bunch of tears and cried till there was nothing coming out, holding onto Yuri as she told her the news.

Yuri could sense the atmosphere Hyosung was surrounded by, cold, afraid, clueless, and uncomfortable. 

'Himchan called me to say that... it just wouldn’t work'.

'WHAT!?' Yuri yelled. 'No way, he couldn't off!' She looked at Hyosung in disgust. 

Hyosung just nodded as Yuri went around the room, not knowing what to say next.

'Yuri-yah, its ok you shouldn't be worrying about me' Hyosung spoke solemnly.

'Unnie, you’re crazy! You can't just let him go like that!

You have to teach him a lesson that he broke up with the wrong girl!' Yuri said with a slight glimpse.

'You know boys like that, should be taught a lesson! 

'Hyosung had a very broad un- clear image of where Yuri was heading.

Yuri started to laugh mischievously, noting that she was planning something cheeky in that mind of hers.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

'Ok now, Yuri-yah, what are you planning to do huh?'. 

Hyosung-ah raised her eyebrow expecting a clear answer from Yuri.

‘I’ll tell you, if you promise you'll help me' Yuri said drawing invisible circles with her feet on the ground, while staring down at it.

 

'Mmm... Ok ok, as long as it’s planned out clearly!’ Hyosung supposed.

'Yay!' Yuri squealed.

Hyosung sighed as she watched Yuri jumping up and dwn, doing a little cute dance, expressing how happy she was.

She started to chuckle because Yuri was soo cute & funny, it started to feel really awkward 'laughing' once again for Hyosung, it felt so new to her, after- all, she had been crying for many hours.

'So what's up first?' Hyosung asked, tilting her head slightly back.

Yuri let out a cheeky expression, causing Hyosung to predict this was not going to be a good idea, but it was too late, a promise is a promise!

'I call it the glue paste' Yuri spoke proudly, pointing a finger at Hyosung, which happened to look really adorable.

'Ooh ooh so what happens?' Hyosung asked Yuri with a forced sarcastic amount of enthusiasm.

You need this, Yuri went and opened a drawer and took out... 

'Glue?!' Hyosung said surprised.

'Yea, glue and toothpaste' Yuri said with a smile. Hyosung looked at Yuri with a confused look, which made Yuri answer what she was thinking.

'Ok well Unnie~, I was thinking we sneak into his house and fill his toothpaste with glue! You know' Yuri said with a Wink.

'Aah I see, but wait, how will we get in Yuri-yah?' Hyosung froze into a confused expression.

'Oh about that, uhhhm' Yuri said upset, 'Yah! I know Dongsaeng!' Hyosung squealed with excitement.

Yuri slightly astonished, was looking at Hyo in surprise as she mumbled to herself 'Did she just actually call me Little sister?' 

'You don't mind me calling you that right?' wondered Hyosung, a little scared.

'No! No of course not, continue calling me that, I feel soo special' answered Yuri, with joy.

'Yah! Okay I will, anyways where were we?' Hyo replied.

'Oh yea! He typically always leaves a key under the front door mat', she chuckled at his typical stupidity.

'Unnie, do you know what that means!?' Yuri said opening really wide. Hyosung slowly joined in, realising what it meant!

'WE CAN HAVE FULL ACCESS TO HIS HOUSE!' they screamed in unison, both holding hands and jumping about with joy.

'Remember this is only 1 of the many pranks, or should I say paybacks I'm holding in my hands', Yuri warned poor worried Hyosung.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
'Ok, let's go', they said, slowly opening the door.

They walked in, this was Yuri's first time here, so she stood and looked around, taking it all in, not that there was anything that amazing or anything. 

She narrowed her eyes as she found something.

'Unnie, I think I found something' Yuri winked as Hyosung approached her, and started to recognise what it was.

'Kekeke, is that him?!' Hyosung asked as she pointed at the young (middle school) picture of Himchan.

Hyosung's worries were all gone now, she didn't know how. But she liked the new her, and was still unsure whether it was because she already cried all she could.

'Let’s head to work before he comes home an-' Hyosung stopped her by finishing her sentence, 'Let’s just say... before anything worse happens'.

Yuri & Hyosung immediately ran towards the main bathroom, Hyosung leading the way.

They took Himchan's Toothpaste and emptied it, before they filled it in with glue.

Then Yuri took his shampoo and filled it in with a horrible white hair dye, Hyosung chuckled imagining what Himchan would look like, with an unprofessional hair dye. And everyone mocking him. She felt good about what she was doing, this was really gonna teach him a thing or two.

Next Hyosung had an idea... 'Yuri Yuri Yah yah, Himchan has a cat you know, he even has a "personal" toilet for it'. 

'What are you trying to say Unnie?' Yuri tilted her head in confusion.

'Well I was thinking... maybe we can collect the cats pee and fill Himchan's expensive perfume with it'. 

'Aah amazing aroma aye? It will get the girls go Purr' Yuri siad while doing a y Cat Scratch hand- movement.

'More like get the neighbours go Grr' Hyosung said with a pitiful face for the poor citizens that approach Himchan.

'Yah- Great idea!' Yuri said. 

Hyosung went and got the cat toilet, clipped a peg on her nose and poured it into her ex- boyfriends Calvin Klein Perfume.

*Slap* the two besties high fived each other, and walked of off, heading towards the door.

"Mission Accomplished!” they said as they slammed his front door shut, and walked of, dropping the keys on the mat.

As they went off, back home, feeling satisfied.

#############################################################################################


'Aish! What a long day' Himchan said as he walked in, dropped his suitcase, threw his hat, and belly flopped onto his sofa.

*Sniff sniff* 'Whoa! What is that torturous smell? I should go take a shower, just incase its me'.


Himchan went into the shower and grabbed the shampoo, without looking at how much he took, he just plopped it onto his hair, and started to massage his head till it started to sting.
 
'Aah! What the heck?’ He yelled as he walked over to the mirror, after his shower to perfect his hair (his baby).
 
'Omo!’ he said as he looked at the mirror in shock.
 
'ARGH, my hair its Grayish white, what a horrible combo!’
 
It was then when he started to slowly head his hand over to touch his hair, closing his eyes, * Gulp *... 
 
It was as hard and dry as someone who hadn't washed their hair in a month, and was under a hot dryer for weeks.
 
He went back to look at his shampoo and found a note... 'Fooled yah babu' He stared at it for a while, wondering who could have done this.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He looked at the clock as he entered the living room.
 
'Wah?! 8:30pm already?' he looked in utter shock.
 
'Whoa, luckily I bought instant noodles, dinner is ready babay~!'.
 
Himchan went over to the kitchen and made instant noodles, when it was ready, he got out his chopsticks, and started to slurp up his noodles. 
 
How fast he ate showed how hungry he was, there are no words that can explain what that looked like, and will be no words. :/
 
When he finished eating, he went over to the bathroom, took out his toothbrush and applied tooth paste on it.
 
He found it unusual, because it was runny, but just carried on.
 
Once he started to brush, he started to 'mmurgh'.
 
His mouth was really sticky and difficult to open. It was unusual having sluggish toothpaste.
 
That was when he realised what it was, due to the toxicating sense and smell. 
 
'Aish! Glue! What the heck?!' he exclaimed out loud and started to groan at the mirror. 
 
He immediately without looking at what he was getting, went and grabbed what was supposed to be his mouth wash, but ended up grabbing his "perfume" and poured it into his mouth.
 
Without any hesitation, he looked at what he poured into his mouth, and realised his perfume bottle was refilled with his Cat's pee.
 
Obviously knowing he was right, due to the familiar colour.
 
'Mueos?! Who did this' he turned his head around to see if anyone was spying on him.
 
But saw no-one but his cat Nabi purring on the window-sill.
 
'You did this didn’t you?' He said pointing at his cat.
 
'MEOW?' His cat replied.
 
'Why Nabi Why?! I thought we were finally getting something, You Know...' He sighed.
 
'Purrr' Nabi curled up into a ball.
 
Then he chuckled, and realised there was only one person that knew where he would typically hide his keys, and he raised his arm and pointed at the picture on his hallway wall...
 
'Hyosung!’
 
He went over immediatley and grabbed his phone to call her.
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Beep beep!
 
'Huh? 1 new voice message?' She said as she input her passcode, and rang her call centre to hear the message.
 
'1 new message at 9:38pm...'
 
" . . . Hyosung . . . "
 
'Beep end of message.'
 
 
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaah first Chapter done? Is that long enough, No? Sorry it took me aaages to update, school and outdoor activities took over me~

What do u guys want the 2nd chapter to be about? 

Hopefully I finish my 2nd chap faster, and longer? yes? no? haha:D~

Thanks to all those who subscribed!! Please tell me what you think ^.^ Arigato<3

Ooh and a Massive thankyou to my Amazing BFF Yoonhae38 for helping me layout my foreword and correcting my stupid mistakes.  Thanks:))