Unexpected

Love & Lies

80f14d73131c773d73017d096d1a74ea_screen.

[Note: Contains some mature words and scenes, please tell me if this should be marked as 'M']

 

"Surprise!".

"Oh woah" Hyosung leaped up frightened, slowly turning to know what was happening.

"Hyo! Do you know what day it is?" Himchan said his voice filled with excitement.

"Erm, Friday 23rd" she replied not know what on earth he was talking about.

"It's our wedding anniversary!" He said slightly upset with her clueless expression.

"Oh! ahaha, sorry channie~" she giggled. Himchan loved it whenever she called him that. He slowly approached closer to her, her back leaning gently on his chest, as he wrapped his arm around her waist, faintlywhispering into her ear, "Do you remember- Babe?". 

The warm atmosphere, cuddled her as she happily thought about that day...

Under a Cherry Blossom tree...

standing on petals that have fallen, they held hands as 6 year old Himchan finally broke natures silence with his words to 5 year old Hyosung

"Will you marry me?".

"Yes!" little Hyosung replied as she squeeled the light out of her.

"Yay! now I can call you baby" jumping up and about Himchan said.

"Ewww, no not baby! I'm 5!" she pouted.

"Sorry Hyo... But you know what I still love you^.^" he said putting his best smile to cheer Hyosung up.

"Yay! Ok, were mommy and daddies now!" she yelped while grapping petals up with her arm and throwing them in the air, as she celebrated.

"Where's the baby?" Himchan asked confused.

"Oh um, I dont know, mommy said it usually appears after falling in love" her tone went deeper telling she was disappointed, so she started to scan around the area if the baby had arrived.

"Ah well maybe the mail man was busy?" Himchan comforted Hyo by patting her head.

"Oh yea your right!" she said as he held her hand and layed down on the--

-----BEEP-BEEP----- ----------------------------*Alarm goes off*---------------------------------------------------------

"Aish! That was a wierd dream, why did I dream of that day?" She got up scratching her head, as she looked at the calendar... Friday 23rd.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Unnie!! Open the door yah!" Yuri said, knocking Hyosungs door violently, and waiting for a reply. Hyosung heard her, and opened the door, surprised to see Yuri in her highschool uniform.

"Why are you wearing that now?"

"Hyo! School starts today, mid-term break is over" Yuri said.

Hyosung's eyes widened as she took 3 steady steps back.

"Uhh you don't look so good Hyo!" were 7 words Yuri meant seriously with no doubt.

"Ahhh" Hyosung ran around the house, knowing that panicking wasn't going to help and it wasn't the best idea.

"Help me Yuri yah".

Yuri ran into the house and grabbed Hyosung's uniform. "I got your uniform unnie, I'll place it on your bed" Yuri screamed, placing her left hand by the left side of .

"Gomawo!" Hyosung said running really fast into her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "How do I look?" Hyosung pouted as she looked down at herself, and then up to hear Yuri's thoughts.

"The skirt... it looks like you're not wearing anything there, its really short yah" Yuri criticised raising her eyebrow.

"Uhhm what should I do? Its the only spring season skirt I have" Hyosung replied worried, waiting for Yuri the expert to reply.

"Tsk tsk... keke just jokes you don't look bad, its just that your skirts pretty short, (*pause*) the good thing is all the guys will be chasing you for your body" Yuri winked before she poked her tongue out, seeing Hyosungs jaw drop.

" Where did the innocent Yuri disappear into? Huh?" Yuri let out a cheeky chuckle, looking up at the ceiling, drawing invisible circles on the floor with her foot and said "I don't know... what did you do to her Hyosung unnie?!".

"Hey! Yah... I see what you did there" Hyosung teased.

Kwon Yuri was a maroon red headed girl, and goes to the same high school as Jeon Hyosung, her hair is long and incredibly soft, (her secret is what she eats- being a total health nut; its predictable).

Jeon Hyosung in the meantime, had long light purple hair, a wavy side fringe, big pink lips, loves modelling, and has a great sense when it comes to style.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm, Social studies, Chemistry, and P.E. today" Hyosung reminded herself, running her finger down her timetable.

"Unnie~!" spoke a teary voice. "Ah Yuri-yah, whats up?".

"Were in different classes this season!" Yuri said depressed.

"Oh, yah! Thats terrible, we can't talk about stupid things and get off topic during class" with arms open for a hug, Hyosung hugged Yuri, closing her eyes... slowly opening it after some time, gently pulling away from Yuri, for she couldnt believe what she was looking at.

There it was, it couldnt of been a he or a she, but an it was the only possibility acoording to her.

"That's Lee Kikwang, 19 year old exchange student, except he's planning to stay longer that the others.

"Others?! So theres more?" Hysoung wondered surprised.

"Aish yes silly" Yuri said nudging Hyosungs arm. "Psh he looks like a douche" Hysoung confirmed his impression, watching with Yuri how much attention he was getting.

She wandered her eyes around, totally disgusted to see that one girl had already passed out after seeing Kikwang, her friends fanning her because she was bright red. Kikwang was in his basketball singlet, all sweaty after a quick basketball game with a couple of guys. His singlet was red and had a white outline, on the back it said Lee and the number 23, on the front, printed in white block letters was the schools name & logo. Guys were giving Kikwang Hi-5's and all sorts of hand- shakes. Meanwhile, the girls were trying to look pretty and y, but they didnt reach kikwangs expectations.

"Eughh, this is making me sick" Hyosung said as she turned to her left-side pretending to pewk, then looked back at Kikwang... except he wasn't alone.

"Kikwanggie~^.^~" Hyuna's bubbly personality spoke out, leaning slightly on his arm.

"Mm, what is it Hyu?" Kikwang asked exhausted.

Linking arms with him she replied, "It's been a while since we've hung out, just us two, speaking if which, we havent even had our first proper date". 

Creeping her 2 fingers up his bulky tanned muscles that she totally fangirled about. "Ah sorry Hyuna yah, I'll make it up to you" he promised as he pinched her blushing cheeks.

"Okay, pick me up at 7 tonight, we'll go to a Japanese restaurant" she said leaving him with a wink.

Hyosungs eyes widened out really wide that it looked like it was almost going to pop, that was when Yuri leaned over, both they're jaws dropped and out came the sentence "He has a girlfriend" spoken in unison, utterly disgusted and amazed that it was possible.

"I mean him... seriously... how can she fall for him? Just because of his toned chest, tanned muscles, cute smile, and have you seen those ripped abs... uh umm *cough* but of-course, it's not like anyone could fall for him... unless your insane you know" Yuri chuckled.

Yuri knew all this because by the time she said 'Just because of his' Kikwang had taken his shirt off. Hyosung raised her eyebrow, guiltily admitting she was impressed.

But instead of standing there, she walked right up to him, and stopped him walking by pressuring her fingers against his chest.

"Ooh just too eager to feel them aye?" he teased.

*Scoff* "Excuse me, but you've got it all wrong, if I was eager to do something like that... it wouldnt be on you" she spoke confidently with a sly smile.

*Oooh*

"Ok, well spoken, so what do you want?".

Kikwang asked suspicious.  

She stared intensely into his dark, unique, brown, heart sinking eyes. As he glared back into her sparkly, storytelling, sincere light brown eyes.

"Yes, yes! Please help me, I have a 
massive favour to ask you, and only you can satisfy my NEED... Lee Kikwang" she spoke in a feisty manner, walking two fingers up his chest. Yuri face palmed knowing what Hyosung 
was up to something.

"Yes I'm here, what do you NEED, so badly" he spoke acting like a hero.

"It’s for a good purpose right?" He questioned.

"Oh yea! It’s totally going to help everyone here from not losing their sight" she convinced him, biting her lip.

"Yah?! Spit it out! Kikwang yelled eager to know.

"Fine!" Hyosung said as she she lifted her feet, standing on her toes, to whisper into his ears

"Put your singlet back on, none of us want to be scarred for the rest of our lives".

The hallway was soo silent that everyone in the area heard her petition, and laughed at Kikwang.

"Haha, once again... well spoken" he chuckled, sliding his thumb across his bottom lip.

"C'mon, before it’s too late!" Hyosung hesitated.

Kikwang grinned before he grabbed his singlet and wore it back on. Hyosung bowed thankfully and walked of, stopped by Kikwang's sudden sentence.

"Hey miss!" Hyosung didn't look back, but answered him "What?” 

Kikwang yelled out confidently "It isn't too late to get a longer skirt you know".

All the boys started to stare at her skirt with erted eyes. Students’ ooohing since it was a major 'Kikwang come-back'.

Poor Hyosung ran away with Yuri, as Kikwang finally stated "Well, it's quiet a view from here" raising his eyebrow and puffing out one side of his cheek with his tongue. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pshh! Who does he think he is? I mean like urgghh" Hyosung frustratingly told Yuri.

"Unnie it's OK, first days after mid-term breaks are like this" Yuri said encouraging Hyosung to forget about it.

Hyosung looked up at Yuri and sighed; lazily grabbing her chemistry books and heading over to chemistry class, waving Yuri off.

"Jeon Hyosung-ah?" 

"Present" she answered tiredly, sitting behind a fairly long table she had to herself, with lots of experiments and funnels sitting around.

"Class we have a new student today, please welcome Lee Kikwang, please tell us a little bit about yourself" the teacher waved a signal telling him to start.

"Annyeong Haseyo *bow*, my name is Lee Gikwang and I am 19 years old, I love playing Basket ball, being with Hyuna, talking, and am staying here for the rest of the year, maybe longer... Nice to meet you all (Smile)".

*clap clap*

"Uh, Kikwang you can sit... um... there next to Hyosung-ah" the teacher said pointing at an extra empty seat by Hyosung.

Hyosung blushed embarrased thinking of their recent past history, but was upset since she now had to communicate and become lab partners.

"Oh its you" Kikwang smirked pointing at her rudely once he sat down.

"Yes SURPRISE! How incredibly polite" she spoke sarcastically, raising her tone higher as she laid his pointing finger aside. There was silence.

"Hahaha oh gee.. I get it know, you hate me don't you?" He whispered since the teacher had started her lesson.

"No, what makes you think that?" She forced out a smile.

"Your jealous that Hyuna's my girlfriend aye?!" He .

"What! No way, if I wouldn't crush on a girl, what makes you think I would like you?" She spoke disgusted with his facial expression.

"Ouch.. that hurts yah" he said with a sour look.

"I would like you if you change your attitude" Hyosung teased, poking out her tongue. They were silent for a while and started to fiddle around with their stationary, that's when Kikwang finally broke down the awkward atmosphere surrounding them.

"Can we start again" Kikwang said realising how peculiar and wrong that sounded. Hyosung rolled her eyes pretending to ignore him, while she thought about it.

"Aish...-.- I guess".

"Yes ok, Annyeong I'm Lee Kikwang and I come in peace and fear" he finished off by taking out his hand from his pocket for a handshake.

"Grr I guess I have no choice, sup my name is Jeon Hyosung and I am 18 years old" her lazy voice gave away how 'interested' she was, trying her best not to make any eye contact with his eyes.

She found it weird he was still staring at her, so she turned and widened out her eyes, as if she was waiting for an explanation.

"Uhm handshake?" He said leaning his body back just incase if she hits him, because he found Hyosung unpredictable.

She looked down at his hand and shook it gently.

"Hi Jeon Hyosung, your name is very pretty" he complimented her with a y smile.

"Look I'm not going to fall for your 'playboy' tricks 'Kikwang'" she teased quite seriously.

"What? Fine then, your name shall not be complimented" he said finalising the conclusion of their conversation.

Hyosung finally started to get along with Kikwang and Kikwang got the chance to know her more. They laughed and teased each other often, getting themselves told off.

Everyone around them were getting new ideas with them being total chatter boxes, who wouldn't think suspiciously. They were blowing up random things and failing a lot of the set experiments, it was obvious seeing how much fun they were having.

-

-

-

"Ha! Look at those 2 enjoying themselves, I don't even think she remembers what day it is today" the man said as he  walked past their class with a chuckle.

"Well, the I won't too..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hyu! I love you, you know that right?" Kikwang checked with her.

"Kiki, if you do really love me. . . And only me. . . Kiss me, now!" Hyuna demanded.

"Yes now! In front of everyone, let them all see that I got the hotty" she spoke eagerly, you could tell that she wouldnt waste a second.

"Um ok, of you say so" Kikwang shrugged as he cornered her against a wall. "I love you-" were his last words before it became 'AO'. He kissed her with all the passion he had in him at that time, but they were stopped.

 
"Keep it PG people" Hyosung complained.
 
Hyuna grabbed Kikwang's tie eager for more and more, since she wasn't satisfied at all, but he pulled away targeting her ear with his sentence, "we'll continue later, and for longer" those words satisfying her for the moment as he winked back at her.
 
"Hyosung! Wait up" Kikwang yelled as he ran over to her.
 
"What is it now?" She sighed.
 
"Lets walk home together okay... deal!" Kikwang said not waiting for her acceptance and grabbed her hand, running towards the front gate.
 
"Woah woah, what's with the hurry?" She said pulling away her hand from his.
 
"Oh nothing" he answered suspiciously.
 
She looked at him creepily, narrowing her eyes slowly and crossing her arms as she spoke sarcastically, saying she 'totally' believes him.
Kikwang wrapped his arm around her neck (from the back) trying to be friendly and not strangle her... but of course Hyosung misunderstood the situation and yelled at him "Yah I'll call the police ok, get of me, what are you planning to do huh?".
 
Hyosung still attempting to pull his hand away from her neck.
 
"Hyo! I've got a girlfriend" he facepalmed.
 
"So? What is that supposed to mean?".
 
She found herself in an awkward situation, not knowing what to do or say next, but had a fuzzy feeling when he called her 'Hyo'.
 
"Well usually I do play around with women, but you see, you dislike me A LOT, so I'd rather keep  a distance from any sort of ideas" Kikwang said trying to make it clear he wasn't hitting on her.
 
Letting go of her and patting her head, he finally asked her once more if she was still willing to walk back home together. She didn't see anything wrong with his request and accepted thinking what COULD go wrong.
 
There was silence for a while, something they were pretty much used to and was considered utterly normal in their situation, but it was still awkward. For they usually look at each other at the same time and chuckle it out; embarrassed.
 
"Hyosung, what would your dream guy be like?" Kikwang curiously questioned.
 
"Ooh that ones easy... the complete opposite of you" she teased, as he rubbed his chest "Ouch that hurts" he said sarcastically.
 
Kikwang was a play-boy so it's normal catching him looking at 'certain areas'. He purposely slowed down his walking speed to look at Hysoungs .
 
"Woo, daaamn" he mumbled, his face getting hotter and sweatier.
 
"Kikwang you ok?" Hyosung asked.
 
"Huh? Yea I'm fine" he said blowing cold air into his hand before he passed out.
 

--Blackout--

 

"Kikwang?? Kikwang!? Wake up" Hyosung panted.

"Omo he's not breathing!" She knew this was really bad! Because she had no choice left other than to--

"Oh Kikwang I'm gonna hate you for this" were her last words before she planned to do mouth to mouth CPR on him. She shut her eyes, bent down, and blew air into him, touching his soft perfect lips, she tried her best not to get carried away, because it would be wrong.
******************

"Oh Kikwang your soo hot! I wish I could just eat you up" Hyosung said.

"Like look at those muscles, toned chest, and y ABS boy" Hyosung said her lips.

"Oh Hyosung why are you so sassy, your perfect bodies soo irresistable" Kikwang said as he grabbed her towards him.

"Kikwang if you want me so much you can... by the time I say your name the third time, you can do whatever you want to me!" She addressed him before she started to say his name.

"Kikwang... Kikwang..."


"KIKWANG! Wake up!" Hyosung screamed.

GASP - Kikwang woke up and grabbed onto Hyosung. Surprised to find on his, affected by his uncousiouness, he took it in the wrong way and started to kiss her.

Adding more & more pressure.

Hyosung pulled away, "Kikwang stop! You have a girlfriend" she pleaded as she grabbed his collar.

"I'm sorry, but you know me" he apologized breathing heavily.

Slowly getting up, poor Hyosung didn't know what to do.

There was a moment of silence... "Just forget this okay, or else things will be awkward" he said making sure she heard him.

She didn't reply.

"Were still friends right?" Kikwang asked all of a sudden.

She nodded and stopped walking.

"That'll be my house" she addressed, turning into her drive- way.

"I'll see you later then? Bye?! Yes, no?" He said as he sighed and continued walking. 

It was then when the rain clouds poured down onto their gloomy souls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAAH Finally I posted chapter 2 TT.TT. Yes yes, no need to tell me how long youve been waiting, I know I've been a bad author... But guess what! I have an AWESOME IDEA for what my stories gonna end up like. *Was Thinking all night*. 

OOH I wonder who that suspicious dude was and how Hyosung is going to face Kikwang now .O>O.

Yaay I'm Soo EXCITED~! what about you all? Hope you like this chapter~^.^~

Upvote please :) and tell others too:D

Love you all xox

Hyokwang~ Fighting :D~