Carried away

Love & Lies

*Sunday*

Sunday had arrived, Hyosung thought through her plan again and again adjusting some parts and when she was satisfied she got changed into her bikini. Hyosung picked up Yuri from her house and headed to Baro's party.

*In the car*

"Hyosung ah, so what are you planning to do yah?" Yuri asked curiously.

"Hmm, I guess you'll have to find out" Hyosung replied with a wink.

Yuri pouted in disappointment, then she started to give Hyosung the puppy eyes thinking it will work.

"Not gonna work pabo, this time it wont work" she giggled.

Yuri shrugged, then turned to look out the window, she looked up at the clouds and imagined all the possibilities of what her unnie was up to.
"Just promise me its not anything bad okay, I dont want to go through any more troubles, I've been through enough!" Yuri spoke letting out a massive sigh.

Hyosung knew exactly what Yuri was talking about, she tried her best to hold in her sadness trying to erase the thought of Yuri's past history.

"I promise! I won't let you go through anything bad, and I mean it!" Hyosung said sternly. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"APPROVED! Have fun and fill your stomachs" said Baro.

He was standing by his doors entrance checking if people were wearing what he expected and if they were invited to come along. Yuri caught his glance and started turning back, pulling Hyosung back.

"Yuri! What are you doing?" Hyosung said slapping Yuri's hands of her.

"I've had enough, he's already creeping me out!" Yuri mumbled.

"C'mon, trust me, I'm hear with you also, just remember that dongsaeng" Hyosung said with a smile.

Hyosung linked arms with her, dragging her to the line, Yuri just pouted and went along with her unnie.

"Mmm Hyosung looking delicious, I love that ice cream bikini" Baro said in a creepy tone.

Hyosung didn't dare to argue, she just nodded her head and smiled forcefully.

"But it's not AS good as what Yuri's wearing!" He said checking poor Yuri out.

Yuri grabbed Hyosungs jacket and covered herself, she glared at Baro and eyed him, cursing all sorts of out-of-the-blue things in her mind.

"I'm not an item for sale, I did not come to be checked out!" she answered brushing past his shoulder and into his house.

"Waait!! yah Cha Sun Woo! Where's your bathroom?" Hyosung called out.

"Just keep going straight then turn to your right, you'll see a door that says toilet" he told her.

"Gomawo!"she bowed before she ran off with Yuri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Unnie? Are you sure about this?" Yuri asked looking at herself in the mirror, for Hyosung had made Yuri wear an ugly animal fur coat over her bikini and then a really old hat with oversized glasses.

"You look really horrible... And thats great~xx" Hyosung said giving Yuri a gummy smile with a thumbs up.

"Just remember everything I told you okay?" said Hyosung, Yuri replied with a smile.

They walked out proudly into Baro's backyard and laid back down on beach chairs. Hysoung scans the area and to her surprise she see's... "Lee KIKWANG?!" she pointed at the guy with a vest. Kikwang caught her pointing at him but pretended like he didnt know she was there, then he started to take of his neon life guard vest just to see how she would react.  

"Omo- Omo- OMONA~~! Oops" she suddenly covered as she realised that she expressed her feelings... a bit too loud.

Meanwhile, Kikwang on the other hand just laughed at how cute she was.

"Th- thi- this is illegal! Why is he here? huh?" she stood up standing tall like a protestor.

"Yah Hyosung unnie, it sounds like you like him keke" Yuri complained, trying to get comfortable on the beach chair while using her hands to protect her eyes from the sun ray/ beam.

"Whats illegal? And yea Yuri's right" the man said placing his both hands on Hyosungs shoulders.

"Weeell-" as Hyosung began she turned around and saw Himchan.

"Uh- Uhm, excuse me for a second" Hyosung said going bright red as she walked off taking a deep breath.

"It's nice to see you Yuri... and uhm the coat... looks very hot" Himchan said looking at Yuri with a 'your hard to understand/ I'll never get you' look. Yuri started to fumble with her fingers "You see, uhmm, its very hard to explain, but there is a understandable reason behind it".

"Reason you say? Then can you tell me the meaning behind this!!" Himchan raised his voice and pointed at his hair, it was white and looked very damaged.

Yuri looked down and giggled, remembering what they had did but looked up innocently and asked "What happened oppa?".

"You don't take this seriously do you? You know I had to go to work like this! And one of my heart surgery patients said 'you can take some of my blood and dye your hair red next time' Do you realise how embarrased I was" he complained with all his might.

Yuri just continued to giggle and then looked up again pitifully "I think you should go tell your little stories to Hyosung, instead of me okay!".

"Yah! *he paused* Aiishhh... This girl" he said placing his hands in his pockets before he ran off to find Hyosung.

Yuri laid back on her chair, relaxing every single muscle... Disturbed by a thought that had crossed her mind, she got up and took a good look at Baro's place...

Big area, clear sky, happy people, amazing smell coming from the barbeque, and a beautiful lawn. She didn't expect Baro's place to be really nice, but surprisingly it was.

"Yuri, I'm back! Sorry I rushed off earlier" Hyosung said smiling at her dongsaeng.

Yuri just ignored Hyosung, staring at something straight ahead of her.

"Yah? Don't ignore me? Thats rude! Yah! - - - Yah!". Waving her hands up and down in front of Yuri's face, didnt end up working, she hadnt blinked for a while which was really creepy.

"Hmm? What are you staring at? Oh wait, innocent Yuri doens't exist anymore, never mind, I take back what I asked, I don't wanna know what your staring-" *Slap* Yuri had just playfully slapped Hyosung's arm.

"Hahaha I knew that would work... *The pain comes back* Oww!! I think a bruise is developing" Hyosung said rubbing her right arm.

"He's coming..." Yuri said in a stiff voice.

"What? Who's coming?" Hyosung looked at Yuri, then looked straight ahead.

"OMO! Yuri yah!!! What on earth are you wearing! Did some animals just die on you body?" Baro screamed in disgust, he couldnt even look at her the same way.

"Take that off,  its a pool party so where's your bikini" he pleaded with her.

"Aigoo, she's not wearing anything underneath though Baro other than her ".

Baro was with a couple of guys, there eyes dropped when they heard that, they slickly started to approach her, Baro stopped them. Yuri stared at the ground, too scared to imagine the possibilities of what could happen next. She slowly opened and looked at him seriously then said "If I really have to take it off, then I will?".

Slowly she started to her coat, she was biting her lip while shutting her eyes, hoping for a miracle to happen, just wishing he would say something to stop her-.

"Stop please! Save this for our special moment, no one else can see this! Go ahead wear it today, aish!" While Baro said this, he was covering the eyes of his friends from what he wanted to save all for himself and then when he had finished, he walked off with a sigh. 

Yuri smiled at Hyosung "Gomawo unnie, your amazing".

Hyosung just sighed and replied "Don't state the obvious".

"Aaish, this unnie...".

It was silent for a few seconds, but then before you knew it, they were cracking up... together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours had passed already, but the number of people had just increased. It was then when a couple of familiar faces arrived in front of Hysoung and Yuri.

"Heey Gurlz~, its a great day for swimming you know".

Hysoung and Yuri still couldn't remember where they had seen these faces before.

"Struggling to recognise us? Where Baro's friends, remember?" they said hoping for sign that they remembered them.

"Uhmm... Aah, yes,! You were with Baro weren't you? So may I help you guys, is there something you want?" Hyosung asked raising her eyebrow.

"Well we were just gonna take you y girls for a swim, or maybe if you want to... maybe more than JUST a swim?" one guy said, checking Hyosung out.

Hyosung told them that she could'nt be bothered walking all the way to the pool. The third guy completely ignored Hyosungs statement and carried on "Yea babes! Let's go! Don't waste time" they were approaching for Hyosung first, thinking that they would be able to carry her into the pool without an arguement. Yuri pulled her shades down slightly and pointed a finger at them confidentley "YAH! Come any closer, and I'll squeeze all the blood out of your noses, making our own little bloody swimming pool here". 

The guys backed away defenceless there legs trembling with fear, the look on their faces were priceless! Something Yuri would probably never forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6:00pm

It was getting dark and cold so everyone headed inside into Baro's house. There was a dancefloor with a DJ, many tables with food & drinks, and what there was most of all were people, a lot of people were invited. Everyone looked like they were having soo much fun, strangers chatting with strangers, drunk teenagers dancing, people heading into the photo booth and coming out with their photo's, then there was Hyosung & Yuri. Watching the teenagers have a lot of fun got them thinking on what they  should do.

"Hyosung" said a teen as he grabbed her shoulders. She turned to look at who it was.

"Aah Kikwang Ah, what are you doing here, I never saw you today" she said her voice getting quieter as she reached the last few words. Yuri slowly walked off, leaving them both alone.

"Oh really?! Because I thought I heard someone say 'Lee Kikwang' out loud... probably just me" he said giving her wink meaning 'you can give up on lying now, nice try'.

"Uh- uh, well, thats not important you see, so anyways, are you enjoying the party? Hyosung said trying to change the awkward topic as soon as possible.

"Well, its pretty average I guess, I expected it to be better actually" Kikwang said finishing his glass of wine.

Hyosung just binked at his comment "Sorry what? What did you expect?".

"You know, louder music, a lot more people dancing, and yea" he sighed.

*Tap tap tap* The DJ tapped on the michrophone, "Yo what up everybooddddyy!!! *Everyone cheers* Woo! I'd just like to ask, if there are any requests for any Korean song?"

"Body and Soul by B.A.P." Kikwang shouted then gave Hyosung a smile.

"Uhmm... Can I just ask, why that song?" Hyosung spoke feeling a bit uncomfortable around him.

"No you may not ask *He smiled at her*... Just kidding, but before I answer can I just ask... how come your so cute?

*Her cheeks went bright red as she drew circles on the ground with her heels*

"Anyways I'll just answer your question, well I like the lyrics and the meaning behind it a lot" Kikwang told her, eyeing her deeply.

Hyosungs eyes widened as she was looking at the ground, not being able to make eye contact with him after he had said that. She scrunched her eyes, still not facing him.

"Uh- uhm I have to go" she voiced, as she turned to leave.

"Huh!!?" She looked back, Kikwang had held onto her hand tightly.

(Body & Soul still playing in the background- nan ppajyeo deureoga (Slow), tto ppallyeo deureoga (Slow) Yeah!)

"YAH! What do you think your-" not letting her finishing her complaint, he pulled her in towards her, and held her back.

(This part playing during the moment- jeongmal gatgo sipeo Your body, sumgyeodwotdeon, nareul baraewatdeon geu mamkkaji, hwaginhago, sipeo, ni sarangi, naege jeonhaejineun neukkimeul Oh!)

He looked into her eyes deeply as she looked into his trying to uncover all his mysteries. Hyosung gulped as went dry, he looked down at her lips and gulped. At a slow pace he started to hold her in tighter and stopped when she gasped. 

"May I have this dance?" he asked not taking his eyes of her, taking his hands out of his pockets and expecting her to take it.

Without letting her answer, he held her around the waist and grabbed her hand placing it on his shoulder. Taking her other hand and clutching it tight, slowly they started to sway. You could tell Hyosung felt like she was dreaming, how she couldn't look away from him for a single second, and it was rare to see her blink during that moment. Kikwang looked up and sighed, as he looked back down he smile and spoke "If we were having a staring competition... you won alright".

It was like she never heard, what he said went in one ear and came out of the other.

*Snap* Kikwang clicked his fingers.

"Yah~ *Looks away from her* Stop staring at me... Its making me nervous" he smiled at her.

Hyosung tardily opened her lips to speak "Nervous to do what?" she questioned.

"Do you really want to know...?" he asked in a strange tone.

"Yes"

"Well don't blame me for not warning you..." he said before he gently leaned on her.

*COUGH cough*

"Ahem, sorry to interupt" the man spoke sheepishly, abruptly interfering there moment.

Hyosung turned to look at who the man was... It was then when her jaw dropped.

Himchan glared at her as she gulped, meticulously observing her and the scene he had just interrupted. He raised his arm, offering them a few drinks. "I just came to offer you both some drinks" he spoke.

"Oh! Perfect timing" Kikwang said in a pestered tone, gritting his teeth as he spoke and forcing out a smile.

"Hyosung, I'm surpised you have moved on so fast! You never took 'us' so seriously anyways" Himchan said looking pissed off.

"Himchan, its not what you think it is" she solemnly spoke.

"Wait?! Is he your boyfriend?" Kikwang asked surpised looking at both of them, completely confused.

"No he's my Ex..." she wisphered, feeling really awkward.

"Aaah, anyways are you taking a glass of red wine or not?" Himchan asked them both.

They both reached out there hand and accepted a galss of red wine, after they had taken a glass each Himchan walked of rudely.

"Aaaish, how could you even like that guy?! He looks soo gloomy" Kikwang said glaring at Himchan while he wasn't looking.

Hyosung didn't bother answering his question, instead she just finished of her drink and soon enough Kikwang's was finished too. They found it quite weird how the red wine tasted sweeter than usual red wine, but of-course, not all wines taste exactly the same. The two of them had chatted for soo long, they hadn't just stood at the same spot but they had been walking around the house and soon they had reached an area where there werent many people.

"Yah I feel kinda dizzy... I dont know why but its starting to blur my vision" Kikwang said, you could tell he was telling the truth since he wasnt standing straight, and was trying his best to keep his eyes open.

"Omo me too, I think I might of ate something that I'm allergic too! This is not good..." Hyosung spoke feeling a bit wonky and fragile. Both of them were trying to keep there eyes open and stand still, but they just couldn't help the extremely sleepy sensation and there bodies were aching.

"Kikwang I don't feel g-" but before she fninshed she had blanked out.

"Hyosung?" He said before he too fell unconcious.

--BLACK-OUT--

 

 

Yaay~! Partyyy~~~~ Another chapter done!! Sorry I kept all of you waiting, and yes I have made a lot of excuses... TT.TT.

Anyways, atleast I haven't forgot about this story:DD~ So what do you guys think is gonna happen huh? I can promise you a lot of drama is coming your way:P Hope you upvote comment & tell others about this story, that way it will keep me motivated to update this story faster:) I can tell you the next chapter is going to be exciting!! ^.^ and I was waiting to write that part of the story haha. Pray that you all still enjoy the story and yea... Keep calm and love EXO~~!!<333

I love you all for putting up with me xx Thankyouuuu<3 It means soo much!!

I love Baekhyun<3 xoxo

kekeke~ Kkaepsooong~!

P.s. I wonder what's Yuri's hidden past history... Ooooh. . .