A Fake Date Part 1

I Fell In Love With My Brother's Rival

Min Jee's POV:

JunHyung oppa did not like the idea of me and Zico dating, but he couldn't disagree anymore now. They had already announced it to the public media. Except they lied about my surname and now I'm Choi Min Jee, a trainee at Cube Entertainment. They told the media that I was a rebel trainee and JunHyung oppa was being a good sunbae and telling me to go home but it ended up like a misunderstanding for fans. 

"Wow, JunHyung's sister dating his mortal enemy. Didn't see that coming." DooJoon joked when we walked into the dorm. 

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! My furture wife is taken!" Yoseob wailed, I blushed when he said that.

"Yah, you big baby. I would NEVER let you marry my sister. And I don't want you as my brother-in-law." JunHyung spat at Yoseob who slouched and walked away sobbing.

"Congratulations!" Kikwang oppa congratulated me, I just stood there and stared at him.

"You do know it's fake right?" I asked him, he gave me his heart stopping eye smile and nodded.

~

"You guys, wake-up." B2ST's manager came into the room and pulled the blinds making me and the six boys to whine. 

"Min Jee needs to go on a date with Zico." That made JunHyung oppa shoot up and glare at his manager. 

"Oh hell to the no on that." He stared at his manager in the eye. The manager rolled his eyes and pushed his way to me.

"Anneoyong, I don't think I got to introduce myself to you yesterday. I'm Kim Joo Won, and I take care of these six idiots." He smirked and nodded towards the sleeping boys. He was a tall man with a boney but handsome face, and he wore a blue sequened track suite. 

078_secret_garden_kim_joo_won.jpg

(yes it's Kim Joo Won from Secret Garden)

"Oh, I just came back from a jog." He explained noticing me staring at it. 

"Our hyung-nim likes to dress like a rich guy." Kikwang said waking up, he grabbed his towel, kicked Yoseob who was sleeping on the ground and left for a shower. 

"YAH. GUYS GET UP. OR ELSE I WILL CUT YOUR FREE TIME." Joo Won bellowed, the boys lifted their heads and whined but obeyed. "And for you, go change into something nice for your date with Zico. Oh and it's is birthday today. Make him happy." He handed me a box and I opened it to see two shiny couple rings.

couple-rings-small.jpg

I gulped but put them in my purse. JunHyung oppa gave me a look but went to finishing getting ready for his schedule. 

After we all got ready we hopped into the company van and off we went. Me on my FAKE date, B2ST on their schedule. JunHyung oppa kept staring at me, he looked like he was about to say something but didn't want to say it. 

"Ahem, Min Jee, you do know this is a FAKE date right?" He said emphisizing "fake". I nodded and twirled my hair. "So don't actually fall in love with him." he warned and left for dance practice. 

~

Zico's POV:

It was a free day for Block B and we all just sat there doing nothing but stare at eachother. 

"Let's do sing!" Taeil suggested grabbing the mic. He the karaeoke and started singing "Gee" by SNSD. Soon we were all dancing and singing, just having fun. Then my favourite IU song came on and i grabbed the mic from JaeHyo. 

"OH NO RUN!" P.O joked, I kicked him hard in the shin. He glared at me and I stuck my tongue out. I started singing to IU's Ma Boo and I went wild, until a soft giggle at the door made me stop.

"Oh thank gawd. You stopped him." Ukwon smiled, I looked at who he was talking to and saw Min Jee. 

"Oh, uhhh... anneoyong." I mummered embarressed that she witness me singing VERY badly.

"Oh look he's blushing." Bbomb poked my cheek and smiled. Min Jee laughed, her laugh felt like bells in my ears. 

"Uhm, happy birthday." She handed me a box. I opened it to see a ring. I looked at her hand and saw the ring on her ring finger. 

"And we have a fake date to go on." She said awkwardly.

*I want to go on a real date with you, not a fake one.* I told myself.

=== 

Happy BIRTHDAY Woo JiHo/Zico! 

tumblr_lnadk4bfha1qj7z6l.gif

Well I'm going to go to sleep now. Hope you liked it ^^