My Heart

I Fell In Love With My Brother's Rival

JunHyung's POV: 

"Hyung, hyung, hyung, HYUNG!" Dongwoon yelled trying to get my attention, I spun my head around and raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Zico has a girlfriend!" He hands his iphone to me. I stared at it uninterested but then the girl caught my attention. *Why did she look so fimiliar?* 

Yoseob grabbed the phone from me. "That's your dongseang, isn't she?" My mouth dropped open. *What the? How is my dongseang with him?*

I rushed out of the waiting room grabbing my coat and sunglasses. "It's Yong JunHyung!" My fans screamed, I waved and hoped into the B2ST van. 

*Woo JiHo you're so dead when I get my hands on you." My hands twitched trying to strangle nothing but air.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" I jumped to see Kikwang sitting in the seat next to mine.

"AYA! Where'd you come out of?" I glared at him and he giggled like a girl. "I was sitting here the whole time, you want to kill Zico eh?" 

I nodded, suddenly we passed by Zico and I told the driver to stop. I rushed out the car with Kikwang behind me. 

"Yah, hyung slow down!" He panted catching up to me. 

Min Jee's POV:

"Yah Woo JiHo!" A cold voice called out. I looked up to see a man who looked exactly like JunHyung oppa. 

"Oppa who's he?" I asked JunHyung, he just shrugged. "I guess my fun is over." 

"What?" I asked confused at what he meant. "I'm not Yong JunHyung, I'm Zico the leader of Block B." 

My mouth dropped open and I gasped. *This jerk lied to me!* I looked at the guy who looked like JunHyung, no Zico. 

"Dongseang!" He held out his arms. "Oppa!" I wailed and ran into his arms. I fake cried into his chest and glared at Zico. 

"You jerk, why'd you lie to me?" I asked. "I didn't lie, you dragged me here and didn't ask if I was Yong JunHyung or not." He whistled and grinned.

You blushed and looked away. "Let's go oppa." He nodded and led you away. *Urgh, why am I not mad at him but embarressed?*

Zico's POV:

I watched her pull her brother towards the van, Kikwang smiled at me and left. *Why did I feel so attracted to JunHyung's sister?* 

"Omo, you're Zico right?" A girl asked, she covered with her school book and stuck a paper in my face. "Sign please." I smiled and she shrieked.

"Hyung you have a girlfriend?" P.O asked, I shrugged and plopped onto my bed. 

"Yah, you can't have a girlfriend!" Taeil said, he was worried about the company rules. I just shrugged again and rolled off his bed.

"I'll tell you guys when I feel like it." I said, Kyung whined and came up to me. "Please tell me!" He begged I walked out of the dorm.

*Yong Min Jee, you stole my heart.*