Christmas With Who?

I Fell In Love With My Brother's Rival

Seyong's POV:

It was the second day of December, and the guys and I sat there in our tiny dorm doing nothing. 

"Yo, Seyong. You going to spend Christmas with Junhyung and his sister?" Insoo asked, I nodded. 

"CONFESS!" Chaejin and JunQ sqealed, I shook my head. 

"She has Zico." I quitely said, Gunwoo shot up.

"About that... I heard B2ST's manager and Block B's CEO talking... and aparently Zico and Minjee are just a fake couple." He whispered. 

"WHAT?!" We all stared at him in shock, he smirked. 

"So Seyong-ah, hwaiting!" He beamed. My heart fluttered a bit. *Minjee-ah wait for me...*

Minjee's POV:

"Oppa, please can I spend Christmas with Zico!" I begged. 

"NO." He simply replied walking away. 

"Wae?!" I questioned him, throwing a tantrum.

"Because I'm the oppa and I said so. Plus you'll be spending time with me and Seyong." He beamed, I rolled my eyes. 

"I thought you were going to spend Christmas with Goo Hara." I sneered, he glared at me. 

"Yah be nice to her. She might be your sister-in-law one day." He lightly smacked my forhead. "And plus she'll be spending it with us too." 

"ANDWAE!" I shouted, I stompped out of the bedroom, bumping into Kikwang on the way out. 

"Someone's PMSing." He laughed, I threw the pillow at him. He swiftly dodged it and stuck his tongue out at me. "Mehrong." 

"I want to spend Christmas with Zico oppa." I pouted curling up into a ball on the couch. Soon I was fast asleep.

Junhyung's POV:

I came out of the bathroom and saw my sister fast asleep on the couch. *Adorable.* I walked towards her and picked her up bridal style. 

"Ahgdafsudfebf, I wanna spend Christmas with Zico." She mumbled in her sleep. 

"Aigoo, I know you do but oppa won't let you." I kissed her cheek. "Don't hate oppa okay? Oppa loves you very much."

"Oh, so is that why you haven't been answering my calls?" I turned around and dropped Minjee, I gawked at the slim finger standing before me and the blood drained from my body.

"H-h-hara..." 

=

OMO, What will he tell Hara??? No one can know MinJee his is sister for her protection! Will he tell Hara? Or will she be a B****??? Sorry for not updating my laptop crashed T^T Hope you like this update will update soon again!

tumblr_ltsj1vFH9M1r00efeo1_500.gif