Telling Him

I Fell In Love With My Brother's Rival

MinJee's POV:

"Zico oppa... I was wondering if we should tell Junhyung oppa about our relationship." Beside me Zico tensed up. 

"W-well if y-you really w-want to." He stuttered, I pouted.

"Not just me. I meant we should BOTH talk to him." He shook his head with begging eyes. 

"Baby, you know how scary your oppa is. I don't want to die!" He cried, I rolled my eyes. *You're so childish.* I muttered in my mind. He then straightened and looked deeply into my brown eyes. "Fine, let's go talk to him after my dance practice." He cupped my face and kissed my cheek. 

"Everything will be fine, I know it'll be." I whispered, it was too quiet for him to hear. 

Zico's POV:

Throughout the whole dance practice I couldn't think straight. *What if he cuts it off?!* I kept screaming in my mind. 

"Woo Jiho, you're the leader and you can't do this right?!" Jaehyo scolded me, I hung my head and apologized.

Once dance was done MinJee came skipping towards me, "Let's go." She beamed grabbing my hand. I felt a tad bit better, *That's right Woo JiHo. You have MinJee by your side. And if that doesn't work you have a hyung you could always call.* I mentally noted. 

Half an hour later we finally arrived at BEAST's dorm. MinJee lightly knocked on the door and Yoseob opened it. "Ah, my princess is back!" he pinched her cheek making her turn beet red. I felt a bit jealous of how close they were. "Oh. And. Zico's. Here." His smile faded and he frowned. 

"Where's Junhyung oppa?" She asked, peering past the baby like man. 

"I'm here." Junhyung's husky voice came from the kitchen. MinJee grabbed my hand and looked at me, then nodded. I nodded back and we walked into the house. 

Junhyung's POV:

"YOU'RE WHAT?!?!" I spat out my water and it sprayed all over Dongwoon, who happened to walk by at the wrong time. 

"We're dating for real." MinJee spoke, I slammed my hand on the table and threw a look at Zico making him flinch. 

"I will not allow it! You guys cannot date for real! And not even for fake, you guys will break up!" I snarled, my blood boiled at the two lovers in front of me. 

"B-but oppa, I love him." She whimpered, I shook my head. 

"No. I DO NOT APPROVE." She turned pale, and Zico stood up.

"Look hyung-nim. You and I may have gotten to a bad start--." Zico began but I cut him off.

"Cut the formal , you rookies are so fake. It disgusts me." Spat out. I remembered the day like it was just yesterday.

~Flashback~

We had just won our first award on M Countdown. With tears of happiness we all entered our dorm room, we were proud of ourselves. 

Zico then passed by the dorm room, he was still a trainee back then. "Yo, I think they rigged the voting system thing on M Countdown, cause I don't think B2ST should've won. Like c'mon Junhyung's rap was weak." He talked into his phone. 

I swung the door open and he looked at me like I hadn't heard him. "Oh, hi sunbae-nim." He faked a smile. I glared at him. 

~END~

I clenched my fist at the memory. "Zico, I think you should go." DooJoon warned him, Zico nodded and was about to hug my sister when I growled at him. 

"Don't touch her." He backed off, bowed to us and left. 

"Oppa! What is wrong with you?! Can't you see I love him?!" My sister screamed with tearful eyes as she ran out of the kitchen. 

"Mianhae... I just don't like him..." I whispered. 

== 

Ohho I updated for you guys! Hope you like it, though it may seem rushed! I'm sorry I haven't been updating a lot, school is such a drag! And thanks so much for reading! Comments are loved! *Hands lollipop to each reader and commentor* Oh yeah, I made the basketball team for my highschool! I'm so happy ^_^

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us