Fake Date Part 2

I Fell In Love With My Brother's Rival

Junhyung's POV:

"Why am I the girl?!?!?!" Yoseob whined looking at himself in the wig and and female clothes. 

"Cause you fit the part perfectly, duh. Did anyone evere tell you, you make a perfect girl?" I joked, Yoseob sent me his deathglare. 

"Har har har, Yong Junhyung you're so funny." He laughed sarcastically. I smiled at him and dragged him out of the dorm. 

"Now we go find Min Jee and that Zico." I shivered at the thought of what they could be doing. 

"Have fun on your date!" Kikwang snickered and shut the door. 

-

We arrived at an ice skating rink and I spotted my sister and THAT Zico skating happily. *Urgh, I'm so disgusted.* I pulled my scarf higher to cover my face and dragged the poor Yoseob towards them. 

I skated towards them and bumped right into Zico making him fall. "Oh, I'm so sorry." I apologized sarcastically. I helped Zico up but my grip on his hand was so tight he winced in pain. 

"Ahahaha, I'm so sorry about my boyfriend, he's really clumsy." Yoseob said in a high pitched voice. 

"No offence but your girlfriend looks like Yang Yoseob from B2ST." Min Jee giggled. Yoseob and I looked at each other with shock expressions. *She recongizes Yoseob! Think Junhyung, think!*

*AHAHAHAHA, thank you. Yoseob has always been my favorite in B2ST. But I've never liked that Yong Junhyung, he's seems so cocky." Yoseob winked at Min Jee. 

"Trust me I know how you feel." Min Jee giggled, I huffed my cheeks and grabbed Yoseob's hand. 

"Sorry but we have to go." I grumbled, skating off to a hidden part of the skating rink. "Yahhh Yang Yoseob we're here to spy on them. Not to give them a clue of who we are!" I exclaimed. 

"Ok, ok, sorry I forgot." He pouted. "Spy only. Not interact." He chanted to himself as he skated around to stalk Min Jee. 

Now Min Jee was standing beside THAT Zico and laughing as they sipped on their hot chocolate. *How CUTE* I scoffed in my mind glaring at them. 

"Doesn't he look like Yong JunHyung?" Some girls began whispering. "Omo, I'd know him anywhere and I'm pretty sure that's him." Another fan exclaimed. I love my fans but right now I was NOT happy with them. 

And as stupid as I was, I ran from them. "OMG if he's running then he is the real Junhyung!" They chased after me. I looked back and saw 5 girls screaming and chasing after me, the crowd grew and grew once they realized who I was. 

Min Jee's POV:

I heard a bunch of screams and looked towards it,  a boy was running away from a bunch of girls. 

"Woah, the guy must be such a player." The girl from earlier who looked like Yoseob winked, this time she was without her boyfriend. 

"YANG YOSEOB LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!" The boy screamed. *Wait... Yang Yoseob?* I frowned and pulled the hair off the girl. It came right off. 

"Anneoyong." Yoseob grinned, he tried to run but Junhyung oppa tripped and fell on him. *Serves him right.* I huffed in my mind glaring at the two idols in distress.

"Have fun cleaning up your mess, while I enjoy my date." I stuck my tongue out and left to go find Zico.

-

"Finally you're back." Junhyung oppa exclaimed when I walked into the dorm. "Fangirl's are so crazy... they were like a bunch or piranah's." He shivered at a thought. 

"How was it?" Dongwoon oppa asked, he jumped up and down like a little boy. 

"It was okay. Except for the part of being stalked by my brother and his GIRLFRIEND." I glared at Junhyung and Yoseob.

"Heheh, the fan's think JunSeob is true now." Yoseob giggled. 

"I'm tired, going to bed. Night oppa's." I yawned and walked to the bedroom. It was the best date I ever had... I just wished I could call it a REAL date. 

==

Haven't updated in a while TT _ TT I'm so sorry! School is such a pain in the ! Hope you guy's liked this chapter!

tumblr_lnn6szw0Cm1qajwoco1_400.gif