Just A Movie

I Fell In Love With My Brother's Rival

MinJee's POV:

"Hi MinJee!" Block B waved when I entered the dance studio, I waved back at the seven boys. 

"MinJee! I heard you and Zico are official now, I feel so bad for you." P.O came running up to me, he embraced me in a big hug. Rocking me back and forth. 

"Hey I'm right here." Zico growled from where he was standing, I let out a small giggle and skipped over to him. 

"Oppa, I love you no matter what." I hugged him, he hugged me back. Behind us I heard the Block B boys mocking us, but we ignored them... until a high pitched voice interrupted us. 

"Cho MaeRi is here!" The boys groaned, and I furrowed my brows. *What is she doing here?* Zico notice me tense up and lightly held my hand.

"Don't worry, she's only here for half an hour." He whispered into my ear. He then sat me down on the bench and ran back to his bandmates. MaeRi came skipping over and sat beside me. 

"You know, you shouldn't play Zico oppa like this." She glared at me, "Weren't you the girl who was spotted with Junhyung?" She narrowed her eyes. "Oh and I can't forget you were with Seyong the other day." She smirked.

I was about to say something when Zico in, "Yah Cho MaeRi, leave her alone." MaeRi was taken back by Zico's anger.

"O-o-oppa, but she's cheating on you."  She went on, Zico's blood began to boil and he lost it. 

"What part of SHUT UP do you not get?!?!?!" He growled, MaeRi whimpered, and I stood up to calm him down. 

"Oppa, it's okay. She's still young." I quitely said, he was about to say something but bit his lip and dragged me out of the studio.

After hanging out with Block B and Zico I walked into B2ST's dorm exhausted. "Yo MinJee!" I was greeted by an ever so happy Seyong. 

"Seyong, what are you doing here?" I questioned, shutting the door behind me. 

"He's over for a movie." Junhyung oppa answered for him. I stared at the the B2ST member's, they all shrugged and went back to munching on the popcorn. 

*It's just a movie, nothing can happen.* I walked over to the only bedroom, dropped my stuff on the floor and trudged back to the living room. "What movie are we watching?" I asked, plopping down in between Seyong and Yoseob. 

"The Grudge." DooJoon sneered, the hair on the back of my neck stood up. *No, no, NO! Who's idea was this?* 

"What's the matter MinJee? Still scared of scary movies?" Seyong snickered. 

"Shut up." I threw a handfull of popcorn at him and he snorted with laughter, making me roll my eyes at his dorkiness. 

"SSSSSSSSSH. The movies starting." Yoseob hushed everyone, the room grew silent as everyone focused on the screen. 

20 minutes into the movie it got scarier. I coiled back and shut my eyes tight. I heard Seyong chuckle. Then he pulled me into him and whispered, "You're such a scardy cat." 

My eyes widened at his actions, but let it go. I remember when we were young he would always do that to me. Smiling at the thoughts of our childhood the sound of the movie began to drown as I closed my eyes and sat in Seyong's arms.

Junhyung's POV:

The movie finished and I turned to look at my sister, she was sleeping on Seyong's lap, he also had his eyes shut. "D'awe, don't they look cute?" I asked Yoseob, he rolled his eyes at me and walked away. 

"Hyung remember MinJee has Zico." Kikwang reminded me, I threw him a look. 

"It's fake. My sister would never date him..." I paused, she didn't have to go to Bran New Stardom's building today but she went to hang out with him. *No way.* I mentally slapped myself. *She would never date him.* I bit my lip and stomped into the room. 

"Why so grumpy?" Doojoon asked. 

"Do you think MinJee would date Zico?" I ignored his question and asked the guys. 

"Yeah." They all replied, I scratched my head. *NONONONO!* 

"They look cute together." Dongwoon smiled, I threw my slipper at his face. "Ouch! Hyung!" He winced in pain as the shoe collided with his face. 

Shaking my head I grab a blanket and walk back to the sleeping kids. I lay them gently down on the soft, carpet and covered them with a blanket. "Good night baby girl." I kissed my sister's forehead. "Good night soon to be brother-in-law." I smiled at Seyong.

==

UH OHHH, Junhyung wants Seyong as his "BROTHER-IN-LAW"! Sorry for not updating lately guys! I just got a baby sister and now I'm busy like heck! I'll make sure to update REAL soon again okay! Thank you to my readers! I love you all! <3

tumblr_luo74kl2RI1r37th3o1_500.gif