More Than One Scandal

I Fell In Love With My Brother's Rival

Min Jee's POV:

I dropped the mic in my hand and hid behind the tallest member or Block B. Kyung.

I guess that was pretty stupid of me to do because JunHyung oppa looked like he was going to punch JaeHyo who stood just arms length away from him.

When oppa stepped forward I got scared and pushed Kyung into him, then I followed my instincts and ran out of the room.

"Mianhae oppa." I smiled and ran for my life. 

I heard footsteps following me and I didn't stop to see who was following me all I cared about was getting away. Far away.

But since I have short legs, and was not physically fit oppa easily grabbed my hood and in the next instant I was on the ground while he was on top of me. 

"Omo isn't that Yong JunHyung?" Fans started to whisper and take pictures. "Who is that girl?" "Isn't he dating Goo Hara?"

Oppa pulled my hoddie over my head and pushed me towards his car. Fangirls started screaming as they were now sure that it was THE Yong JunHyung from B2ST. 

"We have a bigger problem now." Oppa said clenching his fist. "The fans aren't supposed to know about you, or you could be in danger." He scolded me in the car. I just nodded to his scolding, praying he forgot about the music video thing. "Oh and WHY THE HELL WERE YOU IN BLOCK B'S MUSIC VIDEO???" I flinched. *Of course he wouldn't forget.* I mentally slapped myself.

"Uhm, that was not me. Just some actress that looks like me." I tried to lie, oppa gave me the ARE YOU SERIOUS? look and stepped on the gas, "YAH, slow down! That was a red light!" I screamed holding onto the handle beside me. JunHyung oppa smirked and just to scare me even more stepped on the gas peddle again. 

We finally arrived at the dorm and I was about to jump out of the car but at that instant a gazillion news reportors and camaras were at the side of the car. *GREAT. ALL I WANT IS FREEDOM AWAY FROM THE ANGRY OPPA BUT NOW I'M STUCK IN THE CAR WITH HIM!* I screamed in my head. 

"Out of the way." Huge bodygaurds came out and pushed them so they would make room for me and oppa to step out. I felt more relaxed then. 

"JunHyung are you cheating on Goo Hara?" "Did you and Goo Hara break up?" "Is she your new girlfriend?" "Is she a fan?" Questions were thrown at him but he just ignored them and pushed me along into the dorm. 

"You guys are home!" Yoseob sqealed and hugged me. I flopped down onto the couch and stared at the tv screen.

"Today Yong JunHyung was spotted with a girl, this girl was NOT his girlfriend Goo Hara. Neitizens say he could be cheating on her, while others think they have already split." I gawked at the news. *Oppa was dating Goo Hara?* I asked myself and stared at the stressed lump beside me. 

"This is all your fault." He wailed and picked up his cell phone. 

"Neitizens found out something, the girl who was with JunHyung today was in Block B's latest music video. It so happens the girl is wearing the same ring. And a few weeks ago Zico was spotted with a girl wearing the same ring. Who is this mysterious girl? And what is she doing with two idols that look alike?" The news reportor went on. 

"Now you have a BIGGER problem." Oppa glared at me and I knew this was not a time to say one of my stupid jokes. 

Zico's POV:

"What do you mean you can't tell them your her older brother?" I asked JunHyung. He just sat there on the couch and acted like I wasn't there.

"Because it could put her in danger. Like kidnaps, and since she lives with B2ST fangirls could attack her." Their manager explained to me. I sat back down again. 

"Then how are we going to solve this?" I asked the CEO's of Bran New Stardom and Cube Entertainment. 

"Zico is going to be Min Jee's boyfriend." They answered simply.

"WHAT?!" JunHyung, Min Jee and I all asked shocked. 

====

HUHUHU, Im so tired... today I had dance and it was very tiring... Hope you guys liked this chapter ^^ Forgive me if it's not good, Im very tired. LOL!

tumblr_lfikoexFwz1qenlpeo1_500.gif