Part 8

You+Me.We Are ONE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He ended up bring you to the flower field that the two of you used to go.Kris walking while holding your hands tightly.Then he stopped walking,and turned his body to you.He hold your chin,making his eyes met yours.You avoid his eyes because you're feeling uncomfortable."Look at me."He said with lovely tone,which make your heart melt immediately.You look into his eyes.

"I love you."Kris said and caressed your arms.You can't help but hugged him tightly.And you've cried in his chest.Kris tears were forming too,but he think it's not good to cry in front of his own girlfriend.Kris hugged you too."I miss you so much."You said in the hug."Me too."He said.Then you break the hug.Kris saw your tears still flowing down from your cheeks.

He wiped your tears."You should not cry like this.Not pretty,not pretty."Kris said and pinched your nose,which make you half laughed and half crying.Then Kris gives you a suprise kiss on the lips.Your eyes widened like saucers."Are you blushing?"He said as he see your cheeks redding."Don't do that."You said with "-_-" face.

Then Kris pecked your lips again.You widened your eyes and about to slap his back but he keep pecking your lips."Kris!"You half-shouted.Then this time,Kris kissed you on the lips for a long time.You've didn't realize it that you replied the kiss back.Then he break the kiss.You open your eyes and saw his smile.

"I love you,Wu Yi Fan."You said and go to Kris's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter