Part 4

You+Me.We Are ONE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was so shocked when he heard your words.Even your eyes half-lidded open and you still uncoscious.Kris's tears falling non-stop.He wipe his tears and walked out from the room.When he about to walked from the room,he stopped for a while and turned his body to look at you.He saw your bag and take it.While Himchan was leaning beside the door.

"Did you hear what she saying?Go away."Himchan said with a killer smirk on his lips.Kris walked out from the room and Kris' shoulders bump into Himchan's shoulder.Himchan hissed and closed the room's door.He crawled and lay beside you.He pick up your head and leaned it on his bare chest.His fingers were interwined in your hair."You're mine now."

*********

You open your eyes slowly and realized that you're in a room."Kris?"You called his name and suddenly it's not Kris who talking."Kris not here."Himchan,who was holding a cup of hot chocolate leaning on the door.You were so shock."How..You.."You stutter your words and you feel like you want to scream.

Suddenly,you feel that your body was not covering by your shirt,but.You immediately cried when you saw that you're under the blankets."Himchan..Why you.."You continued to cried and look at him."Yah~Don't cry.We just having fun just now."Himchan doing his killer-evil smirk.Then Himchan walked towards the kitchen again.

"I'd must go now."You whispered in your hearts and grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter