Part 5

You+Me.We Are ONE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris..."You called his name as you see his pictures on your phone,Kris smiling with flower on his hands.You want to kill yourself for making Kris being like that,but you know it will not change anything.

************

"Let's forget about what happened Kris."Kris thought and hold his forehead.All he want to do is throw all the things in his room.Then Tao came in and closed the door.He trying to solve Kris's problems."Gege.."Tao called and sit beside Kris.Kris just replied with a "Hmm?".Tao trying to asked what happened to you.Then Kris started to tell Tao everything.

"I'm just bring her to the place we used to go everyday.And I left my phone in my car.Then,it was an unknown caller who called me.When i'm answered the call,the caller was a guy.That voice..I used to know about him when school.He asked about _______..The way he talk make me feel so ...so..I don't want to lose her just like that."Kris said with tears falled.He can't stop crying.

Tao just patted her back,and tell him to stop crying.

************

Then,your phone ringing.You quickly take your phone,hoping the caller is Kris.But it was Tao.

"Hello?"You speak in weak tone,since you just crying for the whole day.

"_____-shhi,can I meet you at the flower field now?"Tao asking with formal tone.

You just hummed.Then he hang up.But,you're very curious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter