Part 6

You+Me.We Are ONE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You grab your bags and take a cab to go to the flower field.When you've arrived there,you saw Tao waving at you."Oh Tao."You try to be cheerfully again but,there's no Kris there.Only Tao.

Tao bring you to the place where you being kidnapped by Himchan.

"How did it happen?"Tao asked.

"Someone put handkerchief on my mouth and it's covering my nose too.Then I've collapsed."You speak and tears were forming into your eyes.

Tao nodded and think how to make Kris and you be together back."How was Kris?"You asked about Kris's condition at Tao."He's not going to go out from his room.All he do for one day is cry."Tao exclaimed in worried tone.You can't do anything but cry.

Tao patted your back.

***************************

"How's she doing?Did she missed me?"Kris thought himself.Then Tao entered his room."Gege,I meet ________ just now."Kris look at Tao with wide eyes.He didn't know why Tao go meet you."She've told me everything."That's make Kris more curious.Then Tao started to tell Kris what happened when Kris take his phone in his car.Kris tears stopped when he heard that.

"Wait,so it's not ________ who followed Himchan to his house?"Tao shook his head."It's me who leave her alone there."Kris thought."I have to meet her now!"Kris stood up and grabs his car keys and drove to your house hurriedly with tears flowed down on his cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter