Part 3

You+Me.We Are ONE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm just kidding.Tao have something important to do.I'm just missing you."Kris hold your hands while driving.You was like "-_-".
"Flower?"Kris suggested you to go there.You're so happy and nodded cutely.Kris drove you there.

Then you and Kris arrived there safely.You the first one who running to the sunflower and pluck it."Yah~Be careful."Kris exclaimed.If you're happy,he'll be happy too.He follow your steps,where are you going,what are plucking.Then Kris remember that he left his phone in the car.He walked back to his car and it's quite far from where you're playing and running.

Suddenly,a hand covers your mouth with a handkerchief.It gives you some scent and it makes your head feels dizzy.Then you've fainted.At the same time,Kris was opening his car's door and about to take it and the phone ringing.Kris take a look at his phone's screen.It was an unknown number.Then,he answered the call."Hello?"

"You must be curious about where your girl at,right?"A familiar guy voice speaking through the phone."You...you..Himchan,right?"Tears started to rolled down from Kris's cheeks.Kris heard a playfully smirk.Then Himchan hang up the phone."Wait!You..OH SH**!"

Kris started his car's engine.Then he received a message.The message told that you're at Himchan's house.Kris drove himself to Himchan's house hurriedly.When he arrived there,he kicks the door of Himchan's house."COME OUT,YOU BRAT!!!"Kris shouted a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter