Part 1

You+Me.We Are ONE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh it's pretty."You said while smelling the sweet scent on the flower.Kris's eyes nailed on you.He thinks you're cute when you meets flowers."I should keep this."You said and pluck out a flower.As always,the two of you always wear the same shirt color.Kris eyes never leaving yours.Admiring your beautiful face.

"Yifan,are you okay?"Kris blink his eyes several times."I'm okay,sweetie.Let's get out from here."Kris said while swinging your hand.You nodded and stand up and walk out from there and get into the car.

"I want to drink bubble tea.Can you buy it for me?"You asked him.He nodded and drove to the mall.You stepped out from the car and he holds your hands and walked into the mall.The two of you walked towards your favourite bubble tea store.You've ordered your bubble tea and wait for 5 minutes.

After 5 minutes,it's done.You pay it and take the bubble tea.Kris shared the bubble tea with you.You look at your watch."Yifan,it's 7:36 PM already."You swinged his arms."Mmm,let's wait until 9:00 PM.Can't we?"You nodded and flashed a smile to him.

The two of you walked out and sit on a long bench,where there are many lovers sit there."You finished it."You handed the bubble tea to him."No,it's okay.It's all yours."Kris said and pinch your cheeks."Aniyaaaa~~.You've to finished it."You poke his mouth with the straw and he drink it.He frowned for a while which make you laugh."Ayyyy~~~You laugh at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter