who like who???

an anger with love

"waiter" oppa calling the waiter to make an order.....why he just ignores mir's question...he should explain that there are nothing special relationship between us...mir look at oppa face,,,maybe he scared that oppa mad at him...but oppa only smile...that make this situation become more weird...and i???i don't know why i don't try to deny it too....i think there are some advantage if they think like that...especially for that guy....
    

      "erkkk,,mir..what about you???are you in any relationship???who's the lucky girl??"my question make everyone laugh...."that girl is not lucky girl but unfortunate girl" g.o jokes make our maknae feeling embrassed..."well...i'm lucky guy who have few girlfriends....not like thunder who never dated anyone" "ehhh,,,thunder never date anyone???but why???you're really good looking"i asking thunder because i'm really curious about it...."emm,,,maybe because i'm unlucky guy."thunder answer it without any smile..."don't give up thunder...you're really chic guy..so,,i'm sure a beautiful girl will attract to you later.."i try to comfort him...thunder answer him with a smile....

      "but if you want to know seungho is the luckiest among us...it's because many girl like him when he in high  school" g.o try to tell me the fact that i already know...."errr,,,i already know it" opps..what i try to tell..."argg,,,how you know??"g.o ask me with a smirk on his face...."well,,i can tell by looking at his face only"i tell a lie with the hope they can believe....."emmm,,don't tell me you also like the other girl who have feeling to seungho too"g.o ask me an unexpected question which make me surprised..."what????"