Who is he??

an anger with love

The room become silent  for awhile..."do you know him??"oppa ask me while pointing his finger towards Seungho...

      "Yup"i answer it shortly then continue to introduce myself...but this time i think there are no smile on my face...After a few discussion,,all MBLAQ members are going out from the office to continue their practice..."ok,,oppa....i want go back right now,,so,goodbye..."i say to him with a little smile..."are you ok??how you know seungho??"he ask to me ..."owh,,he just my classmate fron Anyang High School,,,so,,oppa,,tomorrow i will come to this office at 8 o'clock in the morning,,goodbye"i leaving oppa's office to prevent he asking more about that guy..

       Today i just go back to home without stop at the restaurant.....After i reach my home,,i just enter my room and take a nap to prevent from thinking so much about him...but,,i only can sleep for 1 hours,,i can't prevent myself from thinking about him...he's the first man that i falling in love..and because of him,,,i move to Seoul to prevent myself from meet him...but,,now after 5 years,,i meet him,,i think i still mad at you,seungho....but,,why i'm happy when see your face...what should i do??how can i endure it??if can i want resign my job but oppa says he believe in me,,so,,i can't do it...i swear to myself from not falling in love to you again..

       KNOCK,KNOCK,KNOCK,,, "Jul,,there are a guy want to meet you" my mother voice that surprise me..." oh,yeah..i will come"i answer while wearing my sweater....who come at this time...when i go out from my room,,i surprise to see that Rain oppa standing outside of my house..."oppa,,what are you doing here??"i go out and ask him...he never come to my house before this..."owh,,i just want to meet you?? are you ok?"he ask me and tap my head..."why you are so worried about me??i'm ok...just need a rest because i'm so tired"i answer him with a bright smile to show that i'm in good condition.."who's exactly???" his sudden question make me nervous..."what are you talking about?"i ask and then he come near to me "are Seungho only your classmate?are you sure there are nothing else between you two" he ask and persuade me to tell him the truth...