I believe in you

an anger with love

    "Yo,,,shorty...what are u thinking? about me?"a sound that make me wake up from daydreaming..."yeah,ahjusshi,,why you coming so early?and then  ask me to quit from my job"...i ask him with the the long face.... "are you just mocking me?how many times i told you don't called me ahjusshi,,,call me oppa with the sweaty voice...i only four years older than you...and people say that i look younger compare to my real age....and one more think i late because i'm busy man..i have my own company and i also need to manage my career as well" he said with the sad tones....and add"you should try to understand me"...

     "ahh,,,i'm sorry  Ji-hyun oppa..come sit here..."i said to comfort him...yup,,i know he's really tired with his job....i really care about him...i consider he as my brother because i don't have any brother...even he always say to me to not treat he like my brother,,,i really don't understand him...past few years,,we become close because our jobs and he really a good person that always try to comfort me when i'm sad..."hehehe,,just call me rain oppa...i ask you to quit your job because i have a good offer for you...are you ready to hear it?"he say with his sweat voice..."emm,,just tell me...what offer that u have??u want offer me to become president in your company? i totally agree with this offer" i try to joke with him..."hahaha,,noooo...u only can become president in my company if you marry with me" he say this for the three times...i think,,"oppa,are you try to propose me?and just tell me what is the offer about? "i ask with the blank face...he look surprised...maybe because this is the first time i say like this....then,,he pass a sheet of paper to me...

       I examine the contents of the paper....and i think i shows a surprised  face  to him...and after few minutes..i ask "are you serious?you don't joke around with me,,right??this is really a big job??no anyone can take this job..."  "Shorty,shorty,shorty....why u ask like that??do i look like joking around??he asked with the blank face..."how many times i say to you,,,don't call me shorty!!!i don't like...and yes,,,you look like you  try to joke with me" i said with anger and continue to drink my coffee...."Jul..i'm really serious,,,i want you be the manager for the group in my company,,,i will explain to you about the detail...all i need is your approval and signature in this contract..."Please approve my offer...he try to persuade me..."but why me?i lack of experience...i don't like to make any trouble"i ask with the confius face..."Because i believe in you....you will try harder than anyone,,,there are no anyone that can take this job beside you...so,just sign this paper..."he try to persuade me again...after think around 15 minutes,,,finally i sign the paper that will change my future..i will become a manager for the korean group which is known as MBLAQ for 3 years from now...