He like me???

an anger with love

"i'm sorry oppa..i'm lying to you...but i don't like to talk about this..from now,,i only know him as a member of MBLAQ group.So,,please don't ask about him again" i say to him with the hope he can understand...he look at me for awhile and then suddenly hug me,,"oppa,,whaaat..."he cut my question and whisper to my ear "i really hope there are nothing any special relationship between two of you,,that's only my wish,,,"he released me from his hug and then go into his car after saying good night to me...why he do that to me???he like me??or he don't want this happen because MBLAQ is rookie group,,so he want they to focus on their career..ahh,,i really don't know but my heart feel light after get hugging by him..Kamsahamnida oppa...

   Today,,i go to office at 8 o'clock...."anyeonghaseyo,,oppa,,,"i open the office door while greet brightly..."owh,,Jul,,you look so happy...are you happy after i hug you"he question make me stutter "Ahh,,n...no..,,what are you talking about??" "you look so cute when you face become red" he teasing me...why i become shy,,,i also don't know..."err..errr oppa...how i should start my job??where is MBLAQ members??"i try to change our conservation before my face become tomato...."owh,,they will come to my office ,they will arrive later,,,you sit here first and take this file..." oppa give blue file to me...i sit beside oppa and take a look at the file....it consists of all the  group activity,,,"wow,,there are so many program,,so,,from now i will become mother for this group"i say it by looking at oppa face ,,,he make weird face,,,and then come closely to my face and say "and i'm the father" 

     "Anyeonghaseyo hyung" a voice that surprise oppa and i...i look at the guy..Se..seungho...ahh,,,he look surprise...maybe because oppa face so close to me...i look at oppa,,he face still near to me..what he doing,,,i push him to other side..."ahh,,Seungho,,,its good that you come early,,,where is other members???i ask him and give a smile...or should i say it as a fake smile..."Anyeonghaseyo nuna,,,Four guys come and smile brightly..."ahh,,mir yaa,,you really charming"i praise him..."thank you,,nuna,,,you also look cute..maybe because you are short..."he praise me but i don't happy  with his praise because there are a guy that told like this to me,,i just smile..."ok,,let's go...today,,you all will do performance at Music Bank program right..."ok,,Oppa i will take this file and i will go now,,bye 3x..."i close the door after saying that...