NERVOUS

an anger with love

We leave the office and go to the show by riding a car ...i'm the one that driving the car,,why i'm driving???because i'm MBLAQ 's manager...and Seungho is the one that sit beside me...gggrrr,,,it's really awkward moment,,,why,,all of them become so silent,,,from what i know ..all of them really funny guy..and it's more stressful because the guy that i try to avoided sit beside me and glare at me for few times,,,but i still don't understand why my heart beat become faster every times he glare at me,,, "Noona,,,why you look so nervous???" the maknae sudden question make me wake up from my daydreaming.... "ahhh,,,is it normal every manager will be nervous...they want to manage their group well,,,so,,i hope all of you never do any mistake that will spoil this group reputation,,,do all of you understand???"i asking them and four of them answer "yes..boss" ,,,i just laugh and say "kamsahminda,,,"

       "Hyung,,,why you're so silent???"another question from maknae that make me want to hear the answer..."errr,,i just tired,,,let me sleep for awhile"he answer still can't satisfied me,,,"you can't sleep now,,the place is really nearby with us,,we will arrive around 2 minutes from now"i stop him from sleep...yup,,i just need to play my role as manager,,nothing to be stress,,he look at me and answer "ok" ...